Darlie Innocent? Then how do you explain... ?

I think the killer tried to stab her in the upper torso and throat, this is how she got her defense wounds and bruising. This is also how the blood spatter may have ended up on her night gown, he knife was very bloody from the kids as he tried to stab her and it sprayed on her and probably the blanket, couch, but we will never know that will we. Her arms can easily come out of the blankets after the killer got on top of her. Crow you make the probable seem so distant. The killer may have thought to take out the easiest targets first in order to stop them from awakening from a struggle and causing a problem for him. Believe me this is all very thought out. Even the blood evidence at the sink had to be wiped at a different time line than what obviously happened to be viable. Everything can be explained away. Even a housewife sitting watching crime shows every day would be a better criminal profiler now than the Rowlett police were at that time. They were unprepared, as were the lawyers. Darlie needs a new trial. I hope she never gives up.
I agree with the point that the knife could probably go through a blanket, but you are not thinking from the point of view of the person who attacked them. This person did not think, OH this knife could go right through this blanket for sure! He may have thought that cutting her throat would be a faster easier approach. I think you have been doing this far too long without a break Crow. I was on this site a year ago I think, I took some ppls advice, read some books, got some info. I still think she is innocent. And the same ppl are on this website shooting down other ppls opinions. Are you admin? Or maybe Darren in disguise? Tell me why you so clearly think that Darlie is guilty with the evidence that she may not be so in your face every day for years and years.

First, let me point out to you that Darlie's husband is named Darin. Despite all the reading you claim to have done, you have not picked up on that. Second, I have followed this case for years, 1998, in fact, have read the transcripts and can find no evidence that points to an intruder. The actions of this supposed intruder, or hired killer, are completely illogical according to the evidence at the crime scene and Darlie's own statements.

Darlie's statements cannot be considered useful for this kind of judgment. She had cops telling her what to say and asking her numerous questions making it seem as though she had many stories. What kind of evidence do you want? Can you answer one question or are you focusing on my spelling errors because you really don't have anything to say. If there were a hired killer, the knife and the screen plus Darin, Oh did I get that name right, would make perfect sense. What evidence can you look for that would be expected. Oh and expecting evidence is surely what would make a bad cop. This is what got her railroaded in the first place.

Darlie's statements cannot be considered useful for this kind of judgment. She had cops telling her what to say and asking her numerous questions making it seem as though she had many stories. What kind of evidence do you want? Can you answer one question or are you focusing on my spelling errors because you really don't have anything to say. If there were a hired killer, the knife and the screen plus Darin, Oh did I get that name right, would make perfect sense. What evidence can you look for that would be expected. Oh and expecting evidence is surely what would make a bad cop. This is what got her railroaded in the first place.

Heart, you are so cracking me up!!! Love it... I have been through this many, many times and so many people (posters) on this site, which I now believe I get along with, are actually quite relentless in their beliefs!!! I have been fighting this one for years due to inconclusive evidence and not what I myself believe to be true facts. (JMHO ONLY)... I have sat here for years and still sit on the fence. All your valid insight is welcomed by me if no one else. Keep the light burning and the hope alive. Take Care!! Ann (BTW, I am almost 99% on the side of conviction, however, not the death penalty whatsoever)!! IMO, new trial should be ordered!!! :twocents::twocents::banghead::waitasec:

As a matter of fact, I 100% agree with you eeyorelrn... She can turn it on and turn it off when she feels like it. I guess I always sat on the side dumbstruck when I heard that jurors took into account so much consideration of the Silly String tape, it struck my heart as maybe not the actual facts, and just anger. However, I will say when I saw the video of Darlie And Darrin outside that fountain in front of their home taking down the memorial to the kids, I thought I was going to PUKE!!!!!!! That to me said, guilty, disgusting human pieces of crap!!!!! I have always sat on the side of innocence, however, I have never doubted she could be quite GUILTY!!! I just argue because I hate the death penalty unless it is PROVEN with witnesses and actual 100% provable evidence. JMHO.. Take Care All!!! Ann:twocents::twocents:

BBM... Oh I can completely understand that part... That is the scary part about the death penalty... you can NEVER go back and say "oops, my bad."

Sorry you missed this tape because if I am correct I saw it on Dateline, 48 Hours or one of those shows. I truly cannot believe that someone on this site has not seen this???????????? It in know way proves her guilt or innocence, just that she shed tears (whether fake or real). The SS video was used to inflame people and it obviously worked. Again, this does not state guilt or innocence, just another thread of evidence that has not been shown or explained. Just my opinion, nothing more!!! :twocents::twocents:

Hi Annkitty... I've been on this case for a over 10 years now and am happy to provide this for you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTyyiZpvYXA&feature=related"]YouTube- 2/2 New DNA Darlie Routier[/ame]

Sami

BBM... Oh I can completely understand that part... That is the scary part about the death penalty... you can NEVER go back and say "oops, my bad."

Exactly my point, THANKS!!! Never any way of going back!!!:sick::banghead::waitasec:

Hi Annkitty... I've been on this case for a over 10 years now and am happy to provide this for you.

YouTube- 2/2 New DNA Darlie Routier

Sami

Hey Sami, sweetheart I have seen this video over and over and over. Same thing nothing new. What kills me is that nothing has ever come of it!!! I still believe if the jury saw the actual grave side ceremony they would have felt differently!! Guess I am not quite sure where you are coming from, pro or con??? Take Care, Ann:banghead::sick::innocent::waitasec:

"Darlie's statements cannot be considered useful for this kind of judgment. She had cops telling her what to say and asking her numerous questions making it seem as though she had many stories."

Oh no, no, no, no! Heart, where do you come up with these ideas? These kinds of unsupported, ridiculous statements by Darlie's supporters are what really drew me to investigate this case. Go troll someone else.

YouTube- 2/2 New DNA Darlie Routier

Sami

Every single time I watch this which has been many, many times, it just kills me!!! If there is even a shred of doubt, you have to substantiate and rethink the death penalty!!!!! In this case I have said over and over, can't happen... IMO there is not enough for DEATH!!! You can never bring back what has happened to many times in this country when you execute a human being!!! It has been point blank proven that people have been exonerated by DNA and were either on DEATH ROW or life!!! Let's get this right and bring it back for a new trial??? That way all sides can rest easily??? Ha, Ha, Ha... Again as alway, JMO all!! Take Care and Enjoy Life!! Ann:sick::waitasec::innocent::banghead:

"Darlie's statements cannot be considered useful for this kind of judgment. She had cops telling her what to say and asking her numerous questions making it seem as though she had many stories."

Oh no, no, no, no! Heart, where do you come up with these ideas? These kinds of unsupported, ridiculous statements by Darlie's supporters are what really drew me to investigate this case. Go troll someone else.

OUCH!!! Don't you think that is a little one-sided Crow_Ascending???:sick::twocents:

10 pages and 231 posts and still no evidence of innocence.

Crack me up, Kaiser Sousa!!! Do you like the movie "Usual Suspects"?? Anyhow, whom may you be to quote 231 posts and still no evidence of innocence??? Curiosity Kills the Cat if I remember correctly??? So why don't you prove to me what it is you so think you know??? Ann:twocents::sick::waitasec:

Hey Sami, sweetheart I have seen this video over and over and over. Same thing nothing new. What kills me is that nothing has ever come of it!!! I still believe if the jury saw the actual grave side ceremony they would have felt differently!! Guess I am not quite sure where you are coming from, pro or con??? Take Care, Ann:banghead::sick::innocent::waitasec:

Coming from the same angle AnnKitty.

That silly string video was extremely prejudicial against Darlie. Illegal or not, the grief displayed in the other video is real and should have been allowed as far as I am concerned. The jury should have been allowed to see that more happened before the silly string event, on the same day.

I know many parents who have lost children and held birthday parties at their gravesites, why should Darlie be any different!

One thing people should always remember. Just because you wouldn't do something, doesn't mean that others won't do it.

Proof of guilt? She's on Death Row awaiting execution. This thread has 236 posts in it now and still not one bit of evidence of innocence has been posted that would warrant a new trial.

Proof of guilt? She's on Death Row awaiting execution. This thread has 236 posts in it now and still not one bit of evidence of innocence has been posted that would warrant a new trial.

IMO. All these years later, and all the attention to this case, hasn't yielded anything that gives me any reasonable doubt (let alone evidence of innocence!)

Coming from the same angle AnnKitty.

That silly string video was extremely prejudicial against Darlie. Illegal or not, the grief displayed in the other video is real and should have been allowed as far as I am concerned. The jury should have been allowed to see that more happened before the silly string event, on the same day.

I know many parents who have lost children and held birthday parties at their gravesites, why should Darlie be any different!

One thing people should always remember. Just because you wouldn't do something, doesn't mean that others won't do it.

You are in the same place I am coming from other than the "PRO" Darlie Execution team here. This site in my opinion is meant for us to air our differences and hopefully come to a mutual understanding of a "DIFFERENCE OF OPINIONS"... Anyhow, glad to see after all these years, there is some others still hanging on the fence the same as I am!!!! Hang Tough and hold your own beliefs tight, that is what makes us all different and special!!! BTW, I have always hated the fact the jury was never shown the ACTUAL: graveside ceremony, break my heart because they believe she is a cold and calculating murderer, when maybe she is not all that bad??? Still don't know, however, it still is My OWN Opionion, NEW TRIAL!!! Ann :waitasec::twocents::banghead::dance:

Hey Kaiser Sousa, and that proves exactly what??? 236 posts??? Please, I think I should need more than that. Heck Cami can do better than that and bring a good argument on the case??? Thanks!!! Come Back Cami!!! Ann:sick::waitasec:

Well miss kitty I would say it proves that no one has come up with any evidence of innocence, even though there are 236+ posts on this particular thread which is titled evidence of innocence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quioxte221
Back