FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had checked everyone's record on that police report and CS had 3 fraudulent check convictions all on same day 4 years ago. Not the kind of friend I would like. She also works at the mall. Makes you think. She also lived in Texas. Guess what maybe CWG was her friend.

He's lived at Eaton is one hour away from Orange Park.

Houston, TX
Joplin, MO
Eaton Park, FL
Winter Haven, FL

The answer is in the police report. How could someone have his birthdate right and not be him? It was right before our eyes.
Maybe the officer referenced CWG's name against a sex offender list and just put down the last known address he had been listed at. That would explain why the place listed on the police report as where CWG had worked had been closed for awhile.

Donald Lee Sapp was also seen watching Haleigh jumping on a trampoline the day before or 2 days before she went missing.

If you all think that Clay Co. is slow ---

SP wasn't at the Memorials or Funeral? Hmmm. Yet, he is the one who set up the VyStar account for donations?

I understood she asked SP to stay because her regular babysitter wasn't going to be there. By regular, does that mean since AC moved out or 17 year old girl quit or is there someone else we haven't heard about yet?

Seriously, he didn't even go to the funeral?

I don't know if he went. I said no media caught him that I have seen. so why hiding??? Didn't catch him at the vigils either.. no coments in the paper from him.. I have no idea if he went to anything.. just haven't seen any video of him ..

I really want to just suggest, once again - Sadnpod, maybe ST could contact LE in Texas about CWG. He deserves to know the truth - was this guy in the area on the day his daughter went missing or not??

CWG is apparently a very bad person, and his picture with the mole on the cheek looks an awful lot like a composite drawing of someone in connection with another murder (is it Poole?) and another one in Alabama.

Maybe he will get more assistance going that route?

ONE thing that just came to mind, after reading your words CLOSED DOORS.....what's the one reason - in a criminal investigation and/or regarding the release of evidence - where we would see CLOSED DOORS.....?!?!?!!?!?

How about in the case of an underage perp??

:waitasec:

By golly, I think you're on to something tarabull!

The map is getting crowded.

Editing again. Lighthouse Christian was not showing up in the right place, when you search for the address ... it was showing up on Kingsley ... 1540 something. But the website has it Loch Rane Blvd. so I am removing them.

This community is like.4 miles with less than 500 people. SP & PC would have to know or of Crystal & Marie. SP set up the donation fund what the next day? To do this so early is very unusual, how did he know Somer wouldn't be found safe & sound quickly? I think he got the donation ideas from Haleigh being missing. The Griffis had bracelets, etc. too. I am not buying the SAPP connection though. JMHO on this strange co-incidence in such a small town.

I had checked everyone's record on that police report and CS had 3 fraudulent check convictions all on same day 4 years ago. Not the kind of friend I would like. She also works at the mall. Makes you think. She also lived in Texas. Guess what maybe CWG was her friend.

He's lived at Eaton is one hour away from Orange Park.

Houston, TX
Joplin, MO
Eaton Park, FL
Winter Haven, FL

The answer is in the police report. How could someone have his birthdate right and not be him? It was right before our eyes. CS gave Somer to CWG. That has to be it. I know I've gone full circle just to go back to the original RSO. Either he's been framed or it's him.

this is what I posted from get go.. either its cwg or he was framed by cs.. seems like there was some mission cs was on.. get even with cgw for something or was he really there??

MommaD, please don't worry about looking for the name of the town SP & CP came from. I shouldn't have asked that. Please disregard that request unless you know it from memory. I can find it. Thanks.

It's called Glen St. Mary - in Baker County

Thank you! This all seems too close for comfort. I did miss all of this. I wonder what else I have missed. Probably alot.

Please forgive me if I repeat things you've already covered or ask questions already answered. I'll try to go back and read more and see what I missed. Only three weeks left of school and I'll get my degree. So, my attention has been divided. Thanks.

BBM: congratulations on getting a degree!!! WTG!!! Oh, and btw, welcome - my name is cheewawa:dance:

Link please??? pretty please..
From someone :
sean.png

Crossing guards:
Miller and Gano (was not sure if had seen)
Grove Park and Gano (was not sure if had seen)
Debarry and Gano (did not see)

Need to verify those street locations.

ORANGE PARK, FL -- One of three crossing guards Somer Thompson should have passed on her walk home from school Monday afternoon didn't see the young girl walk by the day she disappeared.

The Orange Park police officer who oversees the crossing guards says the first two, who were closest to the school, aren't sure if they saw Somer.

The first crossing station is just steps away from Grove Park Elementary, at Miller Street and West Gano Avenue. The second is about a half-mile down West Gano. At the third stop, another 2/10-mile down Gano, the crossing guard "is confident she didn't see Somer."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/

Test map

Granted by the time kids are this far down in the afternoon there are a lot less kids. Do we know how many pass their post each day for them to keep up with which child they see and which ones they miss?

Also, I read where a school employee (unnamed school) said the tote bag was very common. I wonder if anyone has come forward with one that's identical to the drawing yet. Surely someone in the OP or JAX metro area had one like it. Lunchbox too. Just so an actual photos could be shown versus drawings.

I wonder if any locals can tell me whether Lighthouse was on Gano but has moved?

I think they were talking about the Hannah Montana bag being popular, but if you find that in reference to the sketches released, I'd love to see that!

I think the Glen St. Mary's is interesting. What's with the Sapp? Arrested or not?

I would imagine SP and PC met in that little tiny tiny town. So I imagine he was first friend of PC, not DT.

From someone at SM:
sean.png

THanks Chili Fries .. I haven't seen that pic anywhere yet.. is it just me or is there a lot of bald guys there. now I don't know which is cp in the pic.. It might be one behind LE hid.???

Granted by the time kids are this far down in the afternoon there are a lot less kids. Do we know how many pass their post each day for them to keep up with which child they see and which ones they miss?

Also, I read where a school employee (unnamed school) said the tote bag was very common. I wonder if anyone has come forward with one that's identical to the drawing yet. Surely someone in the OP or JAX metro area had one like it. Lunchbox too. Just so an actual photos could be shown versus drawings.

School gets out 2:32 (don't ask me why the odd time)

They arrived home about 3:10

According to Google, 20 minute walk.

Considering they were kids, I think they were walking at a pace similar to what the other kids were. Somer's sister said she lost sight of her in a group of kids, as did, I think, the friend, CS.

I can't find how long crossing guards work at those intersections but saw other FL towns that say "2 hours in the afternoon (later if event at school would have kids walking home later)" ... I sure would like to know how late they were there, esp. the crossing guard at the farthest point.

I think the Glen St. Mary's is interesting. What's with the Sapp? Arrested or not?

I would imagine SP and PC met in that little tiny tiny town. So I imagine he was first friend of PC, not DT.

That is what I am curious about. small towns usually have a few families.. then they are related somehow, someway... I get confused at my inlaws talking about family members.. lol

What a web some weave..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members