NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
A.A.:

She (AD's sister) is the one having a baby by my brother (AA's brother).

At the end of the video:
YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

Wait a minute. Is that a typo? The suspect/mother AD is the sister of a woman currently pregnant without your brother's child? Hence, your pending niece/nephew?

ETA: Okay, I get it now. You're quoting AA in the video attachment.
Almost had a heart attack there.

Just thought I'd share another image of our angel:

Shaniya6-1.jpg

@GetSmart
Thanks again!

I finally finished TD's page. I think MD may have been haunting my PC. :waitasec:

That is the most beautiful pic ever.....i am all teary again.

A.A.:

At the end of the video:

So, AD is having a baby by her sister's (BD's) former boyfriend.
BD is having a baby with MAM's girlfriend's (AA's) brother.
AA is having another baby with MAM.

OMG!!!

:eek:

:eek: That is only what we DO know about...
AD is having a baby by her sister's (BD's) former boyfriend. :eek:
BD is having a baby with MAM's girlfriend's (AA's) brother. :eek:
AA is having another baby with MAM. :eek:

I can imagine some other chit that we do not know about....
Like how is BL intertwined over there :waitasec:

so BL was dating Ty who is AD's what ? Cousin , sister, what?

A.A.:

At the end of the video:

So, AD is having a baby by her sister's (BD's) former boyfriend.
BD is having a baby with MAM's girlfriend's (AA's) brother.
AA is having another baby with MAM.

OMG!!!

:eek:

got to keep those govt. goodies flowing in! And, might as well keep it all between family and friends. Poor babies are nothing more than meal tickets! :furious:

got to keep those govt. goodies flowing in! And, might as well keep it all between family and friends. Poor babies are nothing more than meal tickets! :furious:

And these are coming out of my pocket.

Unfortunately, this is like an epidemic in this area. :furious:

I wonder if they will let the evil Momster out to go to the funeral??????

I doubt it...she need to go to trial....
Anything can happen to her once she is out.
Not that I would light any candle for her :furious:

so BL was dating Ty who is AD's what ? Cousin , sister, what?

Not sure BL wants us to know....ME think he has them hushed on this...
Why would he want us to think that he is in tight with the clan that would hurt his Shanaiya?
that would put much blame on him, that he is trying so hard to circumvent.

His teen age daughters grandfather did say that Ty took real good care of Shaniya but then she went away.
Seems no one tells why or where she went.
He has a new girlfriend.....He has children with several women...
He is definitely someone to watch carefully.

I just want to put this out here that I beleive the family knows Mcneill and I gather that from the family FB accounts they are all friends with Mcneills brother. Come on now lets get the truth out here.

Has anyone been able to find a criminal history on AD. Been looking for about 3 days and have yet to find one. LE is saying she has a arrest history have not found that either unless she has been booked under a mispelled name.

Not sure BL wants us to know....

Ty's last name is the same as AD's. So I'm thinking that it is possible there is a lot more family involvement on both sides than we know about especially with the strange "Mario" comment by the son, IMO.

I cant find the link, but the way I remember it is;
She was arrested for drugs and prostitution but she was NOT charged.

Not charged means they did not have a case to drop.

I think the article said charges were dropped, I figured she just rolled on someone and they DA dropped her charges.

Did you see the 3/4 pix of inside the trailer????
Skirting was off the trailer before Shaniya went missing, can be seen
on very 1st vdeo on the ground.
That suggests someone looked under to try to fix sewer.???
IMO, septic wasn't big enough or couldn't take that many people
in and out and living in trailer.
Only 2 people wee suppose to live there not 6.

One child was to be living there and children are notorius for flushing things down the toilet and otherwise backing up the septic system. Three unsupervised children could very well back it up - especially if they are putting baby's diapers down there.

They are all intertwined and we really DO NOT know who is who.
But nothing at this stage would begin to surprise me at all.
"Selling a child" is shocking to the max. Can not be more offensive then that. :sick:
No I would not at all be shocked at how the families are intertwined, in fact at this point I would guess they are more intertwined then we can ever sort out.

Gosh, I am so confused.
MAM's gf AA child is related to BD's child(AA's brother) and BD's child is related to AD's children (her sister).Does that make MAM a relative(extended family) of Shaniya?

I think that there is an awful lot here that doesn't meet the eye.

Any normal person would do something if their child came back with cigarette burns.

If AD said that they would never see Shaniya again, this might be something she has said in the past. Ho Hum. Just the usual threat.

I think there is a lot of involvement with these families going back and forth on who knows what. That's the only thing that makes sense in that someone would drop their child off to that situation. It's probably business as usual over the course of years.

I don't mean the prostitution. I mean the back and forth-maybe threats, fights, accusations, counter accusations, who knows what.

I just want to put this out here that I beleive the family knows Mcneill and I gather that from the family FB accounts they are all friends with Mcneills brother. Come on now lets get the truth out here.

Has anyone been able to find a criminal history on AD. Been looking for about 3 days and have yet to find one. LE is saying she has a arrest history have not found that either unless she has been booked under a mispelled name.

I did read that she has been arrested but no charges were filed. That means you will not find anything on any public record.
She was arrested for drugs and prostitution and she was released no more is available on her. believe me I was looking because I was hoping to fry her myself.
I do not have a link It is too hard with 10 threads to go find a link but she was arrested, not charged. Based on an article.

One child was to be living there and children are notorius for flushing things down the toilet and otherwise backing up the septic system. Three unsupervised children could very well back it up - especially if they are putting baby's diapers down there.
And figure two women living there that don't seem to be cleanest (just look at the pics of the inside.) I can imagine a lot of tampons and possibly condoms being flushed. I don't think the trash got emptied often, so the toilet probably became the backup trash can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinabluemoon