NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reading about the memorial fund again. Funds will be given to the family. Which family? With the circumstances of this case and both families being looked at, it feels mysterious.

The more I dig into the backgrounds of these people - and I'm talking about digging much deeper than hearsay or media reports - the more I'm convinced of something. Shaniya had alot of "rough" people in her life. Within the circle of family/friends around her, you'll find folks with criminal histories, drugs, guns, dangerous lifestyles, domestic violence -- and not just the Davis/McNeil clan. Based on this info, I'm not so sure that some of these people would think twice about the drugs or the signs of physical abuse or folks with shady/criminal backgrounds over at AD's. Not too far from the lifestyle many of them were leading themselves or events they had witnessed in their lives. To them, I think it just didn't seem "that bad"... until it was too late. :cry:

This whole Davis thing is driving me nuts. How many can possibly involved in this one man's life? And yet his FB friends list only had 3 that I saw and none of them were players here. Wonder what CLD's kids' last names are? I tried to find someone who looked like that gal at the first presser with BL & CLD but didn't see anyone resembling her. Strange

The more I dig into the backgrounds of these people - and I'm talking about digging much deeper than hearsay or media reports - the more I'm convinced of something. Shaniya had alot of "rough" people in her life. Within the circle of family/friends around her, you'll find folks with criminal histories, drugs, guns, dangerous lifestyles, domestic violence -- and not just the Davis/McNeil clan. Based on this info, I'm not so sure that some of these people would think twice about the drugs or the signs of physical abuse or folks with shady/criminal backgrounds. Not too far from the lifestyle many of them were leading themselves or events they had witnessed in their lives. To them, it just didn't seem "that bad"... until it was too late. :cry:

DITTO
You hit the nail on the head there

I can't imagine what tomorrow will really be like. These people are AMAZING! God forbid, if it were me and mine, I would tell ALL reporters from day one, get away! and tomorrow WOULD be very private. I lost a brother at 22 in a wreck, they called and wanted to come from the local paper, My Mom, God rest her soul, told them that would NOT be a good idea.

I have heard about this birth certificate a lot lately and have asked numerous times do we have a link to this information or was it read somewhere else? Help!
Nothing official Patty, just this birth announcement:

Fayetteville Observer, The : Cape Fear Valley births
$2.95 - Fayetteville Observer - NewsBank - Jul 3, 2004
Antoinette Davis, Fayetteville, a girl, Shaniya Nicole

http://news.google.com/archivesearch...d=us&scoring=a

I was just wondering if Shaniya's school kindergarten teacher ever noticed anything.

Does anyone know when school started in that area?

Here in TN, it usually starts mid-August. That would have been a whole two months she would have gone before being withdrawn. Teachers are usually pretty observant.

Well the class is going to be there ..maybe since news crews will be there they will touch base with some people for future interviews.

The more I dig into the backgrounds of these people - and I'm talking about digging much deeper than hearsay or media reports - the more I'm convinced of something. Shaniya had alot of "rough" people in her life. Within the circle of family/friends around her, you'll find folks with criminal histories, drugs, guns, dangerous lifestyles, domestic violence -- and not just the Davis/McNeil clan. Based on this info, I'm not so sure that some of these people would think twice about the drugs or the signs of physical abuse or folks with shady/criminal backgrounds over at AD's. Not too far from the lifestyle many of them were leading themselves or events they had witnessed in their lives. To them, I think it just didn't seem "that bad"... until it was too late. :cry:

What I have thought all along.Call it intution, call it experience of being neglected by parents,,,I don't know what else to say,,,But I do believe your finger is on the pulse at the heart of this whole disgusting crowd, who now claims to have "loved" this child....

The kindergarten class is going to be at the funeral? Having grown up in a funeral home, I have mixed feelings about that. Never mind.

It's tomorrow at 3:00pm.

This is an interesting article, mentioning proper etiquette for the funeral, and it not being a time to show outrage at the families...

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2416772/shaniya_davis_funeral_a_bad_day_shaniya.html

I cannot for the life of me understand how either side of these families of this precious child expect to make money off her horrible death,,,And just reading the historys and attitudes of all involved,,,why in this world would anyone give them money........JMOO

The kindergarten class is going to be at the funeral? Having grown up in a funeral home, I have mixed feelings about that. Never mind.

I thought the same thing, especially under the horrific circumstances.

My very first best friend drowned during the summer between 2nd and 3rd grade. My mom asked if I wanted to go to the funeral. At that age i didn't know what a funeral was. I had never been to one.

I would think it would be scary for kindergartners, and definitely unforgettable.

I was just wondering if Shaniya's school kindergarten teacher ever noticed anything.

Here in TN, it usually starts mid-August. That would have been a whole two months she would have gone before being withdrawn. Teachers are usually pretty observant.
I believe school started in September so she was only there about a month.

Struck me as extremely odd. She had been enrolled for 6 weeks tops and these are five-year olds. I personally wouldn't allow my child to attend. It feels like a play to the media.

I read in the obit that the class was going to be honorary pallbearers

This is an excellant question...I had not thought of this...I would love to know what the teacher would have to say,,,prior to "sweetness" going to live with momster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn