NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
new thought......
AD owes 'someone a drug debt, big time'
so AD tries to get $$ from BL to pay.
BL says no way I'm up to my ears in debt also!
BL gives back baby to AD to shut AD up about $$.
then out of spite, AD sells Shaniya (BL baby)???
2 birds with 1 stone.
Debt paid.........BL spited............

Could be, could be. But here are some thoughts from me. AD's previous raid showed signs of manufacture of a drug or drugs in the home, most likely crack according to statements made on NG (sorry, no link - will have to search). If AD was the manufacturer and MAM the distributor, wouldn't it be more likely that he owed her money?

Secondly, if the neighborhood and associates of AD were as poor as discussed, it is hard to imagine that if AD did rack up a drug debt, that it could be large enough to necessiate the sale of a child. Who is going to extend her that much credit? Mario? Yeah, maybe - but I'm having a hard time believing that a man who shoots people in the face and runs over policemen is going to be that 'charitable.'

If, on the other hand, AD and/or AD plus associates stole from MAM or something similar, that would prompt a more violent reaction in my mind. Another scenario would be if BD was playing her current boyfriend against ex-boyfriend MAM, that could have enraged MAM to the point of violence. Could Shaniya have been offered up in a confrontation in which the whole family was threatened?

Could there have been threats to expose long-term abuse of the 7-year-old so the 5-year-old is offered up as payment for silence? There may not have been a bond with Shaniya but perhaps one with the older child.

All of these are pure speculations, including the possibility that there WAS a drug debt. For some reason that possibility isn't ringing sound for me. Perhaps it should, but at this time it isn't. Going to prison for the rest of one's life doesn't sound like such a good repayment when shooting the debtor or insisting she manufacture free product would more likely settle the debt. One payment carries a huge risk of consequences while the other does not.

Struck me as extremely odd. She had been enrolled for 6 weeks tops and these are five-year olds. I personally wouldn't allow my child to attend. It feels like a play to the media.

I don't have a link, and sorry, but did I not see a picture of her in a cap and gown? Maybe she attended 4 year old kindergarten also? Mine would not go. They don't understand at that age. IMO

Just reading about the memorial fund again. Funds will be given to the family. Which family? With the circumstances of this case and both families being looked at, it feels mysterious.

Since Shaniya doesn't have BL last name, could the money go to the Davis family?

If so, could they use the money to bail AD out of jail.

Her bond is only set at $51,000, so they would only have to have 5100.

Wouldn't that just take the cake?

I've been thinking, other than an early news statement do we really know that MAM was ever BD's boyfriend. He's been with AA long enough to have a 4 year old child and now another on the way. I wonder when exactly this was?

Struck me as extremely odd. She had been enrolled for 6 weeks tops and these are five-year olds. I personally wouldn't allow my child to attend. It feels like a play to the media.
These children are too young, imo.

Originally Posted by panthera [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4469955#post4469955"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
It's tomorrow at 3:00pm.

This is an interesting article, mentioning proper etiquette for the funeral, and it not being a time to show outrage at the families...

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...y_shaniya.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is part of the article
Shaniya Davis's funeral is also not the place to pass judgment on the young girl's father. I have read several internet forums discussing those who are sympathetic towards the father while others bite back that he was negligent. Regardless of what end of the argument you see, you have to remember that the Shaniya Davis funeral is every parent's nightmare. Bradley Lockhart feels bad enough as it is - don't make it worse by passing judgment on him.

This is an excellant question...I had not thought of this...I would love to know what the teacher would have to say,,,prior to "sweetness" going to live with momster.

Especially since Shaniya's brother said she warmed up to females.

Since Shaniya doesn't have BL last name, could the money go to the Davis family?

If so, could they use the money to bail AD out of jail.

Her bond is only set at $51,000, so they would only have to have 5100.

Wouldn't that just take the cake?
I'd be very wary of that unthinkable possibility happening. I've also noticed both LE and media giving condolences, so to speak, to the "Davis" family ~ well, that's the mother's side of the family, and mother is the one in jail charged with human trafficking & child abuse - prostitution. And her family is defending her calling her a "good mother". Sorry but I don't give her side of the family any condolences or sympathy. :mad: MOO

Who in their right mind would contribute to this fund?

new thought......
AD owes 'someone a drug debt, big time'
so AD tries to get $$ from BL to pay.
BL says no way I'm up to my ears in debt also!
BL gives back baby to AD to shut AD up about $$.
then out of spite, AD sells Shaniya (BL baby)???
2 birds with 1 stone.
Debt paid.........BL spited............

Do addicts do their party thing all night and sleep all day???
This was told to me by a friend who has a son that was doing this.......

Many do, especially crack and meth users. I call them nightcrawlers.

Could be, could be. But here are some thoughts from me. AD's previous raid showed signs of manufacture of a drug or drugs in the home, most likely crack according to statements made on NG (sorry, no link - will have to search).

Snip....

A search of court records turned up no previous criminal charges against [momster] Davis, but she lived at a home on Wall Street in July that police raided. Officers found "narcotics manufacturing materials" in the house, but no one was charged, according to an incident report.

http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/story/6435879/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member