Forensic Astrology - LINDSEY BAUM missing McCleary,WA 6/26/09 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheriff’s office says there’s no truth to Baum case rumors
The Grays Harbor Sheriff’s Office says rumors of a break in the Lindsey Baum case, involving a missing McCleary girl, are false.

Baum vanished on June 26 just 10 days before her 11th birthday while walking a few blocks from her home.

Undersheriff Rick Scott said Friday that he had fielded media calls all day asking him about alleged warrants and arrests.

Scott said someone was contacting media outlets anonymously with bogus tips. Reporters and community members called the Sheriff’s Office all day to ask about the rumors.

“About the only thing true is that I’m burning up the minutes on my cell phone,” Scott said.

Scott said no one has filed any police reports and there is nothing legally the Sheriff’s Office can do about the false reports.

The brown-haired 4-foot-9 girl was wearing a light blue hooded shirt and blue jeans when she went missing. Authorities believe she is the victim of an abduction.

Anyone with any credible information about the whereabouts of Lindsey Baum is encouraged to come forward. Tips can be made by phone at 1-866-915-8299 or e-mail at soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us. They may also be mailed to PO Box 305 McCleary, 98557.

http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/11/21/local_news/doc4b07a4ca03965119114148.txt

Missing girl on magazine cover
Friday, November 13, 2009 11:11 AM PST
<snipped>
Deputies have received hundreds of tips, but have not found any solid leads, Undersheriff Rick Scott said today.

Scott said he talked to a reporter from People magazine recently, but had no idea the case would be featured on the cover. He said he reporter saw the Baum case when it was featured on Oprah last month. Oprah narrated a minute-long segment about the Baum case, according to a clip found on YouTube.

Scott said every bit of media exposure helps. Most of the local network affiliates ran short stories on Baum being featured in People Thursday night.

Article:
http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/11/13/local_news/doc4afda9ca7fce8092607308.txt
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MCCLEARY: Volunteers sought in search for missing girl
Published November 21, 2009
<snipped>
The director of the Lindsey Baum Search Center says volunteers are needed to search for the missing McCleary girl, noting that winter weather soon will halt ground searches.

Volunteers can take part in the search from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. today. They should show up at the search center, 303 Fourth St., McCleary.

Article:
http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/story/1044457.html
Sheriff&#8217;s office says there&#8217;s no truth to Baum case rumors
Saturday, November 21, 2009 1:11 AM PST
<snipped>
Undersheriff Rick Scott said Friday that he had fielded media calls all day asking him about alleged warrants and arrests.

Scott said someone was contacting media outlets anonymously with bogus tips. Reporters and community members called the Sheriff&#8217;s Office all day to ask about the rumors.

Scott said no one has filed any police reports and there is nothing legally the Sheriff&#8217;s Office can do about the false reports.

Article:
http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/11/21/local_news/doc4b07a4ca03965119114148.txt
LINDSEY BAUM CONFESSION RUMORS ARE FALSE
November 21, 2009
<snipped>
The Grays Harbor rumor mill has again spread false reports concerning the disappearance of a McCleary girl. On Thursday several reports were sent to Twin Harbor residents and the Seattle media saying a confession had been received in the Lindsey Baum case. However Grays Harbor Sheriff investigators say the reports were false and spread by someone try to settle a score with the reported suspect. The rumors continue the nightmare for Lindsey Baum&#8217;s parents, who have not seen their daughter since she went missing on the night of June 26th.

Article:
http://www.kxro.com/Article.asp?id=1389133&spid=

:angel:

Not long ago, I posted that I feel sure Lindsey got as far as the service station. Mercury of the walking child came up to the cusp of House 6, SERVICE to II, CARS. In the receipts of the station or in the memory of the attendant, was there a mechanic or a driver worried about the battery of any vehicle and checking it, cleaning it, asking about it? I think we are without surveillance footage at the station. 26° Aquarius is the degree that describes such an operation. Furthermore, II Mercury and Saturn in affliction can certainly represent a dead battery, or one dying.

Not long ago, I posted that I feel sure Lindsey got as far as the service station. Mercury of the walking child came up to the cusp of House 6, SERVICE to II, CARS. In the receipts of the station or in the memory of the attendant, was there a mechanic or a driver worried about the battery of any vehicle and checking it, cleaning it, asking about it? I think we are without surveillance footage at the station. 26° Aquarius is the degree that describes such an operation. Furthermore, II Mercury and Saturn in affliction can certainly represent a dead battery, or one dying.

tuba....are you suggesting that perhaps the person who took lindsey or that lindsey went with.....was having trouble with a dead or dying battery? car/truck problems?

again....thank you for ALL you do!! :)

Thanksgiving a 'bad day' for family of missing girl
Posted on November 26, 2009 at 5:42 PM
Updated yesterday at 6:09 AM
<snipped>
"It's really hard to be thankful now for much of anything," said Mellisa Baum.

Exactly five months after her daughter vanished, Melissa Baum is thankful for the support she continues to get from police, the community and total strangers.

A fundraiser and volunteer search are planned for this weekend in McCleary.

"They've come to love Lindsey," said Mellisa Baum. "And they never knew her. That means a lot."

*NOTE: Video Included In Article!

Article:
http://www.king5.com/news/local/Thanksgiving-a-bad-day-for-family-of-missing-girl-75068407.html

:angel:

Thank you Tuba!!
I am still wondering about the child at school who has knowledge. I am trying to think of an event we can use to see if anything new can be found. Last, we used the first day of school. Also there will be a benefit held next week, see below. I would like to ask if you can run a chart on that event after it occurs.

Rounders will be hosting a "Cash" for Lindsey Baum night with Dan Whyms - renowned Johnny Cash impersonator!. $5 admission at the door will be donated directly to the Search fund - courtesy of Dan Whyms and Rounders!

When- November 27th & 28th
Time: Starts @ 9:00 pm
Cost: $5
Where: Rounders (Cafe will be open through dinner service!)
202 West Simpson
McCleary, WA 98557

Tuba,
Would there be any value in a chart for the fundraiser?

McCleary, who is a local, tells us the Shell Station does not have a service bay only gas and snacks. I remember now that we have discussed this before at the beginning of the case.

So is it possible Tuba the person with the car trouble was fueling the car at the Shell Station; when done fueling and ready to leave, the battery was dead. Car would not start and had to call someone to come and give them a jump start? This would not be an unusual occurrence, the attendant may not be connecting that situation to Lindsey.

Could the scenario also be a car at a home along the path Lindsey took that night?

Yes, Knox. I didn't picture the driver working on the car or having it worked on in a service bay. Not at all. Did you? I saw this problem exposed, out in the open near a pump. That doesn't mean my visualisation is correct but I never saw it going on inside any structure whatsoever. I don't believe this occurred at a house on the roads she took, no. That is because the degree reading about the dead battery or battery troubles is allied, welded to the fact that she was at the gas station. SWIM?

Now, apparently her mother's car also suffered a dead battery. Maybe that was on Lindsey's mind. But if she had made an inquiry at the station, the attendant or owner would have remembered that, certainly. Unless she asked the question of a driver having similar trouble to the battery at home.

Thank you Tuba. Brainstorming here; So let's say a driver at the station had his hood up, another driver had just given their car a jump start. Lindsey is walking by at that moment and starts a conversation with this person. She tells him her Mom's battery is dead too or that her car has a similar problem, the person offers to look at Melissa's car and says jump in. Is this where your thoughts are headed?

Since none of this was picked up by video camera's I guess the person could have pushed their car out of the fueling area, off to the side of the station. Possibly next to the bike which was left there... I wonder if this thought should be reported to GHSO?

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/McClearySquareMercurywithSaturn001.jpg

The two planets so important to the events of June 26 in McCleary when Lindsey was last seen, Mercury and Saturn are here seen when their aspect was exact, at 1:33 a.m. clock time, 12:33 a.m. Pacific Standard Time as the 26th began.

Tuba, I re-read your chart and have a question. The authority figure was passed out on the tiles at 12:30 AM June 26th. Is it possible that Lindsey snuck out of the house? Perhaps on her own or joined by MK who had spent the night. Maybe she was chastised by someone outside her home in those early morning hours, someone who thought that sneaking out of the house was way too risky. Someone who also saw her walking home that night and decided the moment was right, it was getting too risky and Lindsey in her childish enthusiasm was going to get him in trouble.

The idea in post #590 is a good one. Let's continue to chew on this situation.

Thank you Tuba. Brainstorming here; So let's say a driver at the station had his hood up, another driver had just given their car a jump start. Lindsey is walking by at that moment and starts a conversation with this person. She tells him her Mom's battery is dead too or that her car has a similar problem, the person offers to look at Melissa's car and says jump in. Is this where your thoughts are headed?

Since none of this was picked up by video camera's I guess the person could have pushed their car out of the fueling area, off to the side of the station. Possibly next to the bike which was left there... I wonder if this thought should be reported to GHSO?
----------------------------
Again, this is just brainstorming a scenario:

I can imagine someone who is used to being a "john", possibly from out of town, sees a girl innocently walking down the main drag at night, taking an interest in what was going on with the dead battery situation was in his mind "soliciting." So he says: Hey, you want a ride? (this is something that johns would say). She accepts the ride. So he gets her into the car/truck and asking her what she wants for the "date." She demands to get out and he just takes her away.

It's not the first time that women or girls who are just walking down the street by themselves are automatically pegged as being prostitutes. Sometimes it doesn't matter if you look like a nun, the men who do this will in their sick minds turn any woman or girl into what they want.

It is a thought provoking possibility. Still thinking. But I can't speak for anyone else.

Any reason why no response?

I like your train of thought Concentric and the scenario made me think, thank you for jumping in there ...

But the charts have said the perp is someone Lindsey knows. The other thing that does not fit for me, is Lindsey's age. At ten years old, in my mind it would be hard to mistake her for anything other than a little girl. I don't think Lindsey would accept a ride from a stranger.

tuba.....does the car trouble have to be at the gas station...or could it have been something that happend after.....lets say....lindsey went with someone in their car/truck and the trouble happend then?

also ....is the car/truck problems something she could have been led to believe...instead of it being something that truly happend?

one other thing.....if lindsey had an older boy friend....who lets say was around the age of 16....does that play in the charts at all?....

thank you :)

So, if Lindsey "knew of" this perp. but was not personally acquainted, then I wonder if the chastisement event that occurred on that day in May was in reference to her attempt to take a snack item and the future perp. caught her doing so. (It has been alluded to on other threads that Lindsey may have tried to shoplift something). I wonder, as I have from the beginning if the perp. is a delivery/supplier to the station or a regular customer? On the day she disappears, maybe the perp. is having his truck/van jumped by someone from the station, and he sees her walk by.

Did Lindsey ever go into the station on any date to buy chips, whatever? I guess we don't know.

It has been noted in the astro. thread that the perp. is associated with "produce." Any further elucidation on that?

Tuba
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2007

(c. The Sun in Cancer and Moon & Saturn in Virgo for the perpetrator in our disappearance horoscope do indeed relate to produce.
------------------
(edited for brevity)

IMO, we need to create a composite astro. profile of the perp.

The problem with the car had already occurred by the time Lindsey reached the gas station. Also, it was real not a ruse. The problem may not, however, have been solved then.

An age inappropriate sixteen year old boyfriend? Often the planet degree is significant and may represent someone's age but Saturn is no teenager. He would have to be a hardened criminal, old before his time, with a felony rap sheet as long as your arm, then maybe.

Pluto ruling the 10th House in ambush 12th and at the degree of the Moon's nodes is fatal testimony and frightening to look at. Never forget Pluto is coming from House 10 and that we also find the Part of Misfortune there in exact sextile to what happened, House 1. The Sun and Moon line up all too neatly with the malicious intent of this person. Further to identify the perpetrator, Mars is contraparallel with Pluto and is a signal violent factor in the end of life sector, H. 4.

Goca used a Regiomontanus House System to conclude that Venus better represented the victim that night but with Placidus, the 0° II on House 5 is equally 30° Taurus. It is a cusp and you can regard it as the last degree of one Sign or the inception of another because it is both. Venus is still operating behind the scenes of the child, H. 5 and would be protective if not conjoined by Mars in his detriment & on the degree of the North Node of Mars. Mars is also ruler of the hour when this child vanished and Venus in crisis is the ruler of the day. As if there need be further Mars strength, his force is increased by virtue of his conjunction to a critical Venus who is in a struggle against isolating circumstances within a hostile encounter.

From two factors, the interception of Moon-Saturn in H. 8 and the fact that Moon is in Virgo, we know that the victim was enclosed by the criminal. Obviously, this is making discovery much more difficult. The Part of Death was 25° Sagittarius and we have a New Moon this month at 24°40' Sagittarius.

What is it about that intersection in McCleary that was not reported? Everything we've put out as possibly happening there is latent because so little was noticed or described of that location that night. Certainly, someone could have stocked the snacks at the station but if that is true, it should have been mentioned by the station manager.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/LindseyBaun073.jpg

For one, because Taurus is the outcome or end of life House in the base chart, and for another, because the solstice point of the House of death & homicide is there in Taurus, just before the cusp, it would be good to look at the description of that locale. Plain grounds or where bushes have been taken out, uprooted. Sheds, low buildings or those used for implements, stables or cellars. Some small trees not far off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whirlebird