Forensic Astrology - LINDSEY BAUM missing McCleary,WA 6/26/09 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few questions, I'm sure they have been asked and I will go look for the answers ...

1.) What Time did the Shell Station close on June 26th?
2.) Who was the cashier working that night and how closely was he interviewed by LE?
3.) Did LE retain a copy of the video surveillance tapes from June 26?
4.) Was Melissa Baum's car at that Shell Station at any time on June 26th?

Thank you Tuba. Brainstorming here; So let's say a driver at the station had his hood up, another driver had just given their car a jump start. Lindsey is walking by at that moment and starts a conversation with this person. She tells him her Mom's battery is dead too or that her car has a similar problem, the person offers to look at Melissa's car and says jump in. Is this where your thoughts are headed?

Since none of this was picked up by video camera's I guess the person could have pushed their car out of the fueling area, off to the side of the station. Possibly next to the bike which was left there... I wonder if this thought should be reported to GHSO?

Hi Knox, I thought the bike was left on the back side of the Shell station which would be facing the old bridge that goes over Sam's Canal.

* About Lindsey's itinerary for that day of the 26th, haven't we read that in the morning she visited a boy's house. She walked with MK from the park area back to town, probably because MK had spent the night at Lindsey's. I have read who he is but don't know where he lives. If she went to his house alone maybe that is where she was chastised.

* Walking back to town Lindsey and MK would have passed that back area of the Shell station. Maybe that is when there was a car pulled up in back with the hood up and a dead battery.

* And then we also have a difference in the time Lindsey went to Libby's house for swimming. Libby's daughter says she was only there for 1/1/2 hours. Kara, MK's mom, says they were there in the afternoon until they went to the video store. The store closes at 8 which means the girls might have headed over there about 7:30 or so as the friends Lindsey was with did rent videos. That means the latest Lindsey would have arrived at Libby's would be around 6pm, that is if Libby's daughter is correct. I think that is a bit late to go swimming on a hot sunny day, don't you?

All good points Scandi ... But following through with my train of thought.
Please correct me if I am wrong, was one of the stops KK made that night of June 26th when looking for Lindsey; The Shell Station? I thought I read that at SM quite some time ago. This was in addition to checking at the Nelson's home. I also thought the Shell Station closed at 10:00 or 11:00 pm on June 26th. More stuff to go verify ...

P.S. Did you note Tuba's use of the word "Enclosed"?

We've known for a long time about the bike behind the station. If there is additional material about that bike being left there, I would dearly like to learn it. The bike being there has bothered me.

We've known for a long time about the bike behind the station. If there is additional material about that bike being left there, I would dearly like to learn it. The bike being there has bothered me.

Oh Tuba! ME TOO! (per bbm)

The more we study the what ifs I am convinced this was someone that knew her in some way. There was no passing by and grabbing on a whim. This person knew her. I think the battery person at the station perhaps does not realize the perp he may have saw was a "suspect" (ie, the person has some standing/ down~home type credibility in the community)

This seems so simple, yet is SO frustrating! The answer is there!
Tuba can you clarify; Is the person with the car battery trouble the perp or was the perp responding/helping the person?

Yes, the answers are there. We have everything that's on the ground in McCleary and then we have all of the detection and searching and then we have all of the interpretation and yet, we haven't grasped it.

As to the car bt. trouble.____The degree that has a mechanic checking the battery in a car plus the Mercury Saturn square verifying that there was indeed a dead battery can be seen as the setting for the crime. I feel very solid about them in the sense that I know those factors were present.

The bad or unfortunate aspect of the battery being checked is that the planets involved in that degree reading are the outer planets that were also threatening the outlandish bizarre event that took Lindsey. They were Neptune-Jupiter and Uranus, all coming up toward the Ascendant as the evening wore on. They have been discussed in just that light on this forum in the past. So what we can say is that the one situation, the recognition of the fact the battery was dead, led to the disappearance.

Think of this as what props you have on the stage at the time the drama begins. To find the perpetrator, look elsewhere~that person is Saturn, remember. Saturn trine Mars.

Here is what KK stated on SM regarding the Shell Station that night ...

"We have 3 stores Gordons grocery store that closes now at 9pm (months ago at 8pm) and across from that is Mikes Marketplace (combined w/ 76 gas station) and then a little further away around the corner the Shell gas station. There is usually only 1 worker at a time running both Mikes and the Shell station both of which the girls were not allowed in - a momentary lapse of judgment that we called them on. The night she disappeared by 11pm I had spoken with the workers at both stores - both of which were familiar with her but neither had seen her. They, I believe, provided videos to attest to the fact that they were both working that night. Everything here shuts down pretty early and at that time those 2 stores were all that were really open. "

The problem with the car had already occurred by the time Lindsey reached the gas station. Also, it was real not a ruse. The problem may not, however, have been solved then.

An age inappropriate sixteen year old boyfriend? Often the planet degree is significant and may represent someone's age but Saturn is no teenager. He would have to be a hardened criminal, old before his time, with a felony rap sheet as long as your arm, then maybe.

Pluto ruling the 10th House in ambush 12th and at the degree of the Moon's nodes is fatal testimony and frightening to look at. Never forget Pluto is coming from House 10 and that we also find the Part of Misfortune there in exact sextile to what happened, House 1. The Sun and Moon line up all too neatly with the malicious intent of this person. Further to identify the perpetrator, Mars is contraparallel with Pluto and is a signal violent factor in the end of life sector, H. 4.

Goca used a Regiomontanus House System to conclude that Venus better represented the victim that night but with Placidus, the 0° II on House 5 is equally 30° Taurus. It is a cusp and you can regard it as the last degree of one Sign or the inception of another because it is both. Venus is still operating behind the scenes of the child, H. 5 and would be protective if not conjoined by Mars in his detriment & on the degree of the North Node of Mars. Mars is also ruler of the hour when this child vanished and Venus in crisis is the ruler of the day. As if there need be further Mars strength, his force is increased by virtue of his conjunction to a critical Venus who is in a struggle against isolating circumstances within a hostile encounter.

From two factors, the interception of Moon-Saturn in H. 8 and the fact that Moon is in Virgo, we know that the victim was enclosed by the criminal. Obviously, this is making discovery much more difficult. The Part of Death was 25° Sagittarius and we have a New Moon this month at 24°40' Sagittarius.

What is it about that intersection in McCleary that was not reported? Everything we've put out as possibly happening there is latent because so little was noticed or described of that location that night. Certainly, someone could have stocked the snacks at the station but if that is true, it should have been mentioned by the station manager.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/LindseyBaun073.jpg

Maybe it is a difference in the time of day when Lindsey walked by the station. In fact the only time we know for sure she walked near it was on her way to town when she walked with MK who had spent the night. I know you think she might have reached the station after 9:15pm, but if not it could have been in the morning. And if there was a car with a dead battery and the hood up it could have been behind the station where someone could give him a jump. Plenty of room there..

Tuba, all I know is what I have read in KK's posts, that Jr, Mk and Lindsey set out for KK's house and were having trouble with the bike so they left it at the station. Jr continued to walk with the girls and they got to within 3 houses of KK's when a Rena H saw them arguing as they walked. Lindsey recognized this gal as she works at the Verizon call center with Mom Baum, and she asked her if she would please ask Jr to go on home, which she did. Rena then texted MB I believe that she was sending him home. In a nutshell that is what KK said..

Here is what KK stated on SM regarding the Shell Station that night ...

"We have 3 stores Gordons grocery store that closes now at 9pm (months ago at 8pm) and across from that is Mikes Marketplace (combined w/ 76 gas station) and then a little further away around the corner the Shell gas station. There is usually only 1 worker at a time running both Mikes and the Shell station both of which the girls were not allowed in - a momentary lapse of judgment that we called them on. The night she disappeared by 11pm I had spoken with the workers at both stores - both of which were familiar with her but neither had seen her. They, I believe, provided videos to attest to the fact that they were both working that night. Everything here shuts down pretty early and at that time those 2 stores were all that were really open. "

why were the girls not allowed in?
a momentary lapse of judgment that we called them on??... (when was that?) and what for? and who is the we?
to me i take it as they were there earlier....inside the store....but lindsey was not seen there after she left kk house ?

the workers were familiar with lindsey, but neither had seen her
she used the word famiiar instead of know.....

kk states she spoke to both workers....meaning two workers.....
kk states that only one worker works both places at the same time....
that should cut down on who was working that night.....
kk also says at 11 she had talked with both workers.....(but the store had been closed by 9pm but months ago by 8pm).....how was she able to talk with them at 11pm? did she have their numbers?...are they two people she knows??
sorry if this is not where i should post this info....

everything tuba has said....i see it .....its right there....

i was thinking if the girls were there with the bike having trouble....left the bike there...someone could have said...hey i can fix that for you....leave it here....come back on your way home and pick it up.....

the bike being left.....has always bothered me as well!!!

As I've stressed over & over, astrology and horoscopes are based on time. It was for the walk from her friends toward home from 9:15 p.m. that she reached a point as far as the service station. Nothing to do with being there in the morning. Mercury in II of vehicles at the House cusp of service, 6 is as far as she got. This does not imply that she went onto the station pavement or inside but that she got that far.

why were the girls not allowed in?
a momentary lapse of judgment that we called them on??... (when was that?) and what for? and who is the we?
to me i take it as they were there earlier....inside the store....but lindsey was not seen there after she left kk house ?

the workers were familiar with lindsey, but neither had seen her
she used the word famiiar instead of know.....

kk states she spoke to both workers....meaning two workers.....
kk states that only one worker works both places at the same time....
that should cut down on who was working that night.....
kk also says at 11 she had talked with both workers.....(but the store had been closed by 9pm but months ago by 8pm).....how was she able to talk with them at 11pm? did she have their numbers?...are they two people she knows??
sorry if this is not where i should post this info....

everything tuba has said....i see it .....its right there....

i was thinking if the girls were there with the bike having trouble....left the bike there...someone could have said...hey i can fix that for you....leave it here....come back on your way home and pick it up.....

the bike being left.....has always bothered me as well!!!

Thank you for putting all this information together. It does help in looking for answers. From just what you posted I'm even more confused as to why KK claims she spoke to these people. If the business closed at 9:00 and Lindsey was at her house for sometime after that why would KK even think the workers had seen Lindsey? She was the last confirmed person to see Lindsey.

Novice Seeker

From the post above, it was Gordon's Grocery that closed at 9:00 and earlier in the year at 8:00 p.m.

Wasn't Mike's Marketplace shut down not too long after L disappeared?

This really seems to be a chastisement: ... "the girls were not allowed in - a momentary lapse of judgment that we called them on."
-------------------------

We have no idea when they had a momentary lapse of judgment, but I feel comfortable it was well before Lindsey went missing. The only reason I brought that post here was to show that KK had talked to both workers (Shell & 76 Stations) and that the two stations were open at the hour Lindsey went missing.

The question is; Has LE thoroughly interviewed the Shell Station employee and do they have a copy of the security video. It may be beneficial to take a second look and to again question the Shell Station employee.

At this point, I'm getting more interested in:

Mike's Marketplace = produce
Union 76 gas station = service to cars

Why the focus on Shell, if another service station was there around the corner? Is there some kind of exact astro. location in degrees, because if only signifying: service to cars, why not the 76 station?

Then I know I read somewhere that after L's disappearance, Mike's is closing down.

Once again, from the KK post:

"Mikes Marketplace (combined w/ 76 gas station) and then a little further away around the corner the Shell gas station."

No, I don't hold any brief in favor of the Shell station, except that I was led to believe it's on a corner. The 76 may be also. The chart does depict an intersection.

I think the key factor with discussing the Shell Station; the bike was left there, Lindsey may have thought she would be in trouble if she did not bring it home or at least check and see if it was still there. That lead to the perp and the moment of opportunity for him, MOO.

tuba

your mail box is full :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members