FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
well since the kids are at school, and in case I need an alibi....Im getting into the shower so I can run errands, because we are finally getting temps in the double digits today. :woohoo:

catch y'all later

Why would a guy be in girl scouts if he had not daughters in it? Another one I don't understand along with Miley Cirus.

LOL, Gender confusion. Age of G Guides perfect for a creep. MS states he is in a relationship , jeez with who? I have tons of young people at my home as my kids are still with me, not one of them would be into Miley. Perhaps a Prop?

I cannot find his MS, but if I remember correctly doesn't he use a diff last name. I wanted to check out his DOB.

I don't think she lied at all about anything.I'm sure this all came as a shock and everyone had to think about all this and what was what.Why would she say that on T.V. with LE around the LE didn't think it was anyone she knew that killed Somer?I'm sure LE would have said something by now if she lied.I also think LE would have said by now if she was a suspect.Like they did with MC in Haleigh Cummings case.Time line doesn't add up ect... and they haven't.It just doesn't fit she did anything or had anything at all to do with her little girls death.My heart goes out to her and her family.It's very sad.I pray they catch somer's killer soon.I just have to have faith they are working on evidence.Somer and her family will stay in my prayers.I'm so sorry this happened to little Somer and her family.

BBM

Understand fully everyone, THIS IS NOT BASHING DT, but I find that statement very hard to believe. For one thing, how does LE think they know all the people DT knows? So, to tell her they don't think it was anyone she knows is doubtful. Not saying it didn't happen, just that it's a very weird thing for LE to say unless they know EVERYONE DT knows.

LOL, Gender confusion. Age of G Guides perfect for a creep. MS states he is in a relationship , jeez with who? I have tons of young people at my home as my kids are still with me, not one of them would be into Miley. Perhaps a Prop?

This guy is super weird and of course Somer would trust him being a cousin and all. I wonder what he drives and if the LE have searched the car. I know he has no record because I checked him out. Wonder if there is any juvenile records on him and if he has a violent tendency.

LOL, Gender confusion. Age of G Guides perfect for a creep. MS states he is in a relationship , jeez with who? I have tons of young people at my home as my kids are still with me, not one of them would be into Miley. Perhaps a Prop?[/QUOTE]

Or a perp that hasn't been caught yet?

BBM

Understand fully everyone, THIS IS NOT BASHING DT, but I find that statement very hard to believe. For one thing, how does LE think they know all the people DT knows? So, to tell her they don't think it was anyone she knows is doubtful. Not saying it didn't happen, just that it's a very weird thing for LE to say unless they know EVERYONE DT knows.

There is no way LE said that because the Sheriff said that the only one who he is sure didn't do it was him. It was a bold lie.

This guy is super weird and of course Somer would trust him being a cousin and all. I wonder what he drives and if the LE have searched the car. I know he has no record because I checked him out. Wonder if there is any juvenile records on him and if he has a violent tendency.

I just thought of something - didn't infinity's vision she had with somer mention something about a convertible? Isn't the car on his MS page a convertible? I can't remember what color infinity said it was.

And didn't infinity also mention something about a green smock/shirt?? GIRL SCOUTS - don't they wear green shirts?

Wonder if there are any cases of abused G Scouts out there In Orlando? BBL

I find myself in a new pit: Facebook friends of friends of friends of Chris G.

Noway do you feel this guy is irrelevant even though he has a scatch and a bruse he's myspace info is to good to be true kind of guy and he makes ref to knowing and talking to a klemm and that "he is good".

I just wanted to say thank you HoppyFrog. The MS rules...in English. Simple English. Thank you, thank you, we need a bigger button.
The one undefined rule, defined.

I just thought of something - didn't infinity's vision she had with somer mention something about a convertible? Isn't the car on his MS page a convertible? I can't remember what color infinity said it was.

I think it is. Infinity said it was tan.

1. What is klemm that ccane referred to?

2. Has anyone been able to get on the FB? Just because it's private, does not mean it is with FB. Just change the area where you live to whee he lives to maybe access.

3. Cuz was found. So how about Tight Jeans?

BBM

well,I don't doubt it.I believe LE did tell her that.

1. What is klemm that ccane referred to?

2. Has anyone been able to get on the FB? Just because it's private, does not mean it is with FB. Just change the area where you live to whee he lives to maybe access.

3. Cuz was found. So how about Tight Jeans?

Sad said it's not the same guy in the limo.

But I still have him on suspect alert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member