FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with all that here are still a lot of nooks and crannies along the route that Somer could have wandered into and been abducted or attacked by someone who happened to notice her vulnerability. The back corner of the park, the woods, the area around the storage sheds, etc...even in someone's backyard.

Thanks Chili - I posted awhile back (many threads ago) that from the beginning my gut was telling me she went to the OPAA and encountered the murderer (personally, "murderer" isn't even an adequate word - there are others I would like to say, but won't) somewhere on or behind the grounds of the athletic field.

And early on in this case I had a dream about the mounted police approaching a triangle-shaped opening into a wooded area, and when I awoke from that dream, my very first thought was: "That's where she went." The night I had the dream, as I was lying in bed, I prayed to be shown where Somer went when she "disappeared". When I fell asleep, I had the dream about Somer, and it was a very brief, very concise dream. I posted about it ages ago. I've thought about it ever since, especially after Sadnpod made her trek through the area with her video camera and said that she found a creepy trail off at one end of the park, IIRC. Sadnpod - we need your video footage!

I am not a psychic in the sense that Infinity is a psychic (I believe Infinity is what is referred to in shamanic terms a "death walker" or a "ghost whisperer". I have only communicated with my own family members & close friends at their passing, which I believe we are all capable of). But I have had a few prescient dreams over the years regarding my own children & now-deceased parents, which have all come to pass.

I'm only bringing this up again because I believe that if no stone is to be left unturned, then no stone is to be left unturned.

Well, I might as well pack up my tent and leave cause I have strong feelings the guilty party is a minor & we can't sleuth minors. I think it's someone in the neighborhood & someone Somer knew. I think AT and ST Jr. have more information in regards to what they saw & that may be one of the reasons police presence remained outside of the Thompson home for so long. The LE are holding their cards very close to their vest for a reason. Under what grounds can they obtain DNA on a minor without any physical proof other than suspicion they were involved in a crime?

Oh no - we may never see you again! Do you realize how dangerous it is to venture into that video pit? It's worse than the FB pit. If we don't hear back from you in 30 minutes, we're sending out a search party! You might want to leave a trail of breadcrumbs, or sugar cookie crumbs...

and lets not forget the comments on news stations pit. Those are guaranteed to give a headache.:crazy:

I thought it was S. who hit ( another child, usually stated as ST), before running or walking away.

Hey hound....seems YOU thought right....as per this news report:

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-10-22/story/on_any_other_afternoon_a_different_walk_home_from_somer_thompsons_school

[snipped....] Authorities think she may have hit another child with a backpack and run off alone after someone teased her. It was close to a place where deputies had a report of a recent abduction attempt, one they've since said they don't believe was related.

SO based on this info, I want to know....WHO do they think she hit?

Noway for the records
FOLKSTON, GA - ambulance are now on site
[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4321461&postcount=490"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park THREAD #2[/ame]

Well, I might as well pack up my tent and leave cause I have strong feelings the guilty party is a minor & we can't sleuth minors. I think it's someone in the neighborhood & someone Somer knew. I think AT and ST Jr. have more information in regards to what they saw & that may be one of the reasons police presence remained outside of the Thompson home for so long. The LE are holding their cards very close to their vest for a reason. Under what grounds can they obtain DNA on a minor without any physical proof other than suspicion they were involved in a crime?

paternity? Just throwin that out there.

EDIT: After I read this I realized it might not sound right. I am not questioning anyones paternity here, just my feeble attempt at answering the question.

Are there more special rules than with an adult? I'm asking because I have no clue.

O/T

I just can't help remembering one year ago today.

Would it be okay if we could, whomever wants to and whenever, remember Caylee and send her love? And send love in her honor to anyone who needs it right now?

Thanks Chili - I posted awhile back (many threads ago) that from the beginning my gut was telling me she went to the OPAA and encountered the murderer (personally, "murderer" isn't even an adequate word - there are others I would like to say, but won't) somewhere on or behind the grounds of the athletic field.

And early on in this case I had a dream about the mounted police approaching a triangle-shaped opening into a wooded area, and when I awoke from that dream, my very first thought was: "That's where she went." The night I had the dream, as I was lying in bed, I prayed to be shown where Somer went when she "disappeared". When I fell asleep, I had the dream about Somer, and it was a very brief, very concise dream. I posted about it ages ago. I've thought about it ever since, especially after Sadnpod made her trek through the area with her video camera and said that she found a creepy trail off at one end of the park, IIRC. Sadnpod - we need your video footage!

I am not a psychic in the sense that Infinity is a psychic (I believe Infinity is what is referred to in shamanic terms a "death walker" or a "ghost whisperer". I have only communicated with my own family members & close friends at their passing, which I believe we are all capable of). But I have had a few prescient dreams over the years regarding my own children & now-deceased parents, which have all come to pass.

I'm only bringing this up again because I believe that if no stone is to be left unturned, then no stone is to be left unturned.

I wish a local could find out what was going on that day at the park. I looked on the OPAA site and there are plenty of options of things that could be going on, but no calendar is listed. Was there baseball or cheer leading or anything? The high school kids have been long out by the time the elementary kids are out.

Did you know that there are horse patrols before you had your dream? We don't have anything like that where I live. That would be very interesting in relation to your dream if you did not know that.

I've got to face Walmart but will return to make today's updates (THANK YOU to those who have posted "facts" for our list).

I noticed that I don't have a C. Perry list anymore. I think it got deleted along the way but I'll add what he said from the MPR. If anyone has something other than MPR "facts" about Perry, post them and I'll add a section for him.

I also simplified my signature. Why in the heck didn't I do this before and why didn't I understand what someone suggested? Ah well ... better late than never. :)

Interesting bit of info
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4322099&postcount=120"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, age 7, missing from Orange Park, thread #3[/ame]

O/T

I just can't help remembering one year ago today.

Would it be okay if we could, whomever wants to and whenever, remember Caylee and send her love? And send love in her honor to anyone who needs it right now?

I just hope we are not still wondering who killed somer on this tragedy's anniversary. Sending much love in Caylee's honor....

Are there more special rules than with an adult? I'm asking because I have no clue.

I don't know my friend - I'm wondering the same thing. Even with an adult - do you need probable cause to collect DNA from them? Would be interesting to know the law in regards to submission of DNA - kwim?

Something else that came to my mind; remember Infinity mentioning somer showing her a turtle? Maybe the killer had a ninja turtle backpack. As you can read, I am thinking so far outside of the box that I'm about to lose gravity! Someone please reel me back in quick!!!!

I just hope we are not still wondering who killed somer on this tragedy's anniversary. Sending much love in Caylee's honor....

Oh please no! I hope not too. It's just beyond me who in the world could do something like this. And to just toss her in a dumpster!? A CHILD IS NOT GARBAGE!

Something else that came to my mind; remember Infinity mentioning somer showing her a turtle? Maybe the killer had a ninja turtle backpack. As you can read, I am thinking so far outside of the box that I'm about to lose gravity! Someone please reel me back in quick!!!!
ninja turtles backpacks are currently unavailable at walmart or target. But you can get them for $25 at Amazon.

I don't think they have many of them anymore. More popular in 2007.

I wish a local could find out what was going on that day at the park. I looked on the OPAA site and there are plenty of options of things that could be going on, but no calendar is listed. Was there baseball or cheer leading or anything? The high school kids have been long out by the time the elementary kids are out.

Did you know that there are horse patrols before you had your dream? We don't have anything like that where I live. That would be very interesting in relation to your dream if you did not know that.

Yes, Human, I must be honest (can't help it - I'm honest to a fault) & say that, prior to that dream, I think (IIRC) I had read an article @ some point that talked about mounted police patrols in the initial search for Somer. It could be that it indeed influenced my dream. I had considered that idea, which was why I waited so long after the dream to post anything about it when I finally did many threads ago - because I wasn't sure what it might mean. I have questioned my dream on several occasions, trying to determine what factors might have caused me to dream it in the first place.

But your question is valid, and I'm glad you asked it. Nevertheless, since I had that dream, I haven't been able to forget it. I never dream about people I don't know or have never encountered in my own life.

Native Americans talk about Big Dreams and Little Dreams. They say we should pay attention to the Big Dreams.

I felt @ the time, and still do, that my dream about Somer was a Big Dream.

Dumpster pick up - Tuesday
Residential trash -wednesday
per this post
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4322512&postcount=257"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, age 7, missing from Orange Park, thread #3[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inquisitive11201