The 911 Call, LE Radio Call & Police Report

Concerning the mattress, Bazme, I wonder if they just black-lighted it and saw there was nothing there to be analyzed. Maybe they were just looking for fluids. Just guessing but maybe they got what they needed from it while there...Just don't know why they didn't take it. Perhaps they did and the one we saw was from Jr's bed.

MC almost slipped out that tidbit(calling her mom first) herself when she was talking to the bald guy. She started to say it and caught herself and changed it up to say AFTER 911. She is good that way, she seems to know her way around the proverbial block.

Thank you Whisper!!

I love they way you all think!

Flossie, thanks for the info, BTW. If Tommy was on a landline, we may never know who was called locally....drats!

Flossie, thanks for the info, BTW. If Tommy was on a landline, we may never know who was called locally....drats!

Landlines have phone records just as much as cells do. Subpoena them all!

was Misty more than a babysitter? She was a babysitter and aka concubine.
At one time I would have considered her possibly more, but after the way Ron
discarded her to the streets without anything, I'm just not sure where to file her dossier. As for the statement that if I was at work and could not reach my husband after 20 phone calls, I prob. would not leave work and check. The thing is Ron wasn't her husband, she wasn't his wife. If I was at work, and this is just me, and the person I was having sex with and who was babysitting my two little children could not be reached by phone after 20 tries, I think I would be barely clinging to the road in my attempt to get home and see what was going on.

I'm saying this because their relationship wasn't a stable one. And she wasn't from that area. More reasons to follow up on where the heck they are. And don't forget Ron was aware of drug use by Misty. So that is my take on this conversation that I'm sure we have had many times and its all my opinion cause we still don't know anything for sure.

I sure wish something would give so that we could move on.

Very well said!!!!

Add to this that Misty had just returned from a long weekend of partying and both Ron and Misty were still adjusting, arguing and, trying to get back together and into a routine.

If the statements on the arguments that evening, Misty reportedly wanting to go off again not stay home and, those 20 calls ---- I don't think that it is reasonable at all to suggest Ron felt all was o.k. and not only stayed at work without checking up but also worked 3 hours overtime AND stopped by the convenience store.

Nah...... not buying that at all. Ron is too hot tempered not to act.

Landlines have phone records just as much as cells do. Subpoena them all!

I didn't know that Debs. My understanding was you couldn't get any specific information regarding any local calls as they were bundled. The exception was with long distance; they could get everything but the conversation.

Here are some things that keep popping up in my mind as questions. If I were allowed to ask these questions of Misty, these are some I would ask. Does anyone care to add to the list?

(if I ask something that has been answered, sorry .. . I'm trying to keep up ... honest!)

Misty, how did you do laundry with no detergent that night?

Why did you go to the far bathroom instead of the one at the foot of your bed?

You said the back door was opened, with the cinder-block holding the screen door open ... what was holding the back door open (walkthrough on camera showed the door closes on its own)

(this one is personal; just a real beef of mine with her) How can you say you loved Haleigh with all your heart and she was like a daughter to you ... you had only known her a few short months.

aaarrrggghhhhh!!!

Good questions wadahoot, maybe we could also ask Misty...

'What was the problem that am that sent Ron flyin outa there and nearly mowing down the neighborhood kids and parents?'

'Did you do any more drugs after Ron rounded you up to babysit?'

'Did you drive immediately home w Haleigh when you left the busstop?'

'When exactly did you and Ron meet at the house?'

'What was the problem later on that eve really about?

'What time did Ron actually leave for work?'

'What made you decide to feed the kids outside on the porch that night in 50* weather?'

'What time did GMS and Elyse stop by and why?'

'What did they bring or remove from the home?'

'Did you leave the mobile home and where did you go?'

'Why was your phone really turned off that night?'

'What time was TN alerted that night?'

'Why was the dead rat put in Tommy's mailbox?'

etc etc

:parrot:

Misty is a fabricator and I am afraid we cannot believe a word out of her mouth. RC won't talk at all. I think the case is done. 27 days till the big day.

For all the people who believe RC married her to get info....exactly what did he find out?..... I guess that tidbit is for a Criminal Defense Attorney ears.

We have other cases and most families are more than willing to give info and answer questions if they can...Not the Cummings clan.

Bottom line....RC has attorneys..

How many innocent fathers of missing children needed Criminal Defense Attorneys. BTW...how is he paying for all these attorneys?

Remember this from the 911 call

Snipped from transcript-

Was your back door locked do you know?"

Misty Croslin: "Yes...(inaudible)"

(Misty acknowledges without a doubt that the door was locked.)
911:" Ma'am. OK listen I need you to answer some questions. Does the door look like it was pried open?"

Misty:" Umm… (inaudible)"

911: "Does it look like you had to sorta…like someone tried to enter your house."
Misty: "Umm. Hold On."

911:" And another thing, make sure you and your husband don't touch the door anymore. Don't mess with the door or anything. "

Misty: "No it doesn't. "

911: "it doesn't look like it is?"

Misty: "No"

{end}

(i am confused by this because if Misty knew that the door had been locked, why was she so confused about whether or not it was pried open?)
She even puts the operator on hold to go check.

My question is this: When she noticed the door had been bricked, did she not glance at the lock on the door. If she knew it was locked before she "went to bed" you would think a person would look to see how someone could've gotten in-look at the lock. Why was she so confused and had to go check?

When asked if the door looked like someone tried to enter into the house- Misty says "no it doesn't". So either the "intruder" had a key or the door was unlocked from the get go.
Then later they mention the lock being bumped-so did Misty not notice the lock bumpimg while on the 911 call?
Or was that Ron's way of trying to fix Misty's mistake claiming she didn't notice because the lock had been bumped?

Thanks GrandmaJ. I have listened to the video and read the transcripts. I did not see or hear a thing about Joe on the 911 call as RC reportedly has claimed.

I am also under the impression that information was redacted before it was released. JMHO

There is a huge difference in the tone and stress level of Misty's voice in the Haleigh 911 call compared to the 911 call she made when when she was robbed with her girlfriends.

The getting robbed 911 call seems truthfully in the moment of crisis, the haleigh call not so much.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519
Back