Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
RONALD CUMMINGS: Well, maybe these (EXPLETIVE DELETED) won`t lock me up for the rest of my life anyway.

TERESA NEVES: They ought to let you out for helping them (EXPLETIVE DELETED), I mean, shoot.

RONALD CUMMINGS: I`m innocent. I tell you, I`m innocent.

TERESA NEVES: You are? Yes. I believe you are. I know you wouldn`t do nothing like that.

RONALD CUMMINGS: Well, you never know what they can prove, though.

TERESA NEVES: Oh I know they don`t got it all out there. They got it on audio and video and pictures, and so I mean, they`re --

This sounds a bit like Teresa's knee jerk response "you are?" in response to Ron telling the world he's innocent says she doesn't really believe he's innocent at all, although she feels she has to make assurances about it.

As a matter of fact, Ronald doesn't sound like he believes he's innocent either, because he says you never know what the police can prove. IMO, only guilty people would say that or worry about that. An innocent man would know that there's no guilt to be proved, no proof of something you didn't do. An innocent man would be more likely to talk about being framed or set up or evidence that could go either way in the eyes of the jury or misleading witnesses or the prosecutor putting a convincing spin on things. Not proving one's guilt if one's innocent.

I have ZERO sympathy for Teresa Neves. Think back to last year, right after the wedding. She did an interview on video with AH where she's euphoric with her praise for Misty. She heaped this praise in full knowledge of Misty's 3 day sex and drugs binge with WBG. She heaped this praise in full knowledge of Haleigh vanishing while supposedly under Misty's care.

We found out a few days ago that she heaped this praise in full knowledge of something else also, didn't we? According to information on NG, Misty didn't want to be responsible for the children that night and called Teresa.

TERESA HAD TO OFFER HER MONEY TO STAY!

How in the he77 could Teresa be so giddy with her praise knowing all of this? She had only known Misty for, what, 5 months? She had known her little granddaughter for all 5 years of her life. IMO, she's covering for someone and it's not too hard to figure out who.

I'm tired of calling this sort of thing "Inconsistencies" just to be polite. These are LIES!

According to Levi Page on his show last night, she used to be a dispatcher in another county. I don't believe he said which one.

I remember that it was said to be Alachua County where she was a dispatcher, (but wasn't one Feb. 9th, thus the question as to why she would wear that sweater/jacket)

I have ZERO sympathy for Teresa Neves. Think back to last year, right after the wedding. She did an interview on video with AH where she's euphoric with her praise for Misty. She heaped this praise in full knowledge of Misty's 3 day sex and drugs binge with WBG. She heaped this praise in full knowledge of Haleigh vanishing while supposedly under Misty's care.

We found out a few days ago that she heaped this praise in full knowledge of something else also, didn't we? According to information on NG, Misty didn't want to be responsible for the children that night and called Teresa.

How in the he77 could Teresa be so giddy with her praise knowing all of this? She had only known Misty for, what, 5 months? She had known her little granddaughter for all 5 years of her life. IMO, she's covering for someone and it's not too hard to figure out who.

I'm tired of calling this sort of thing "Inconsistencies" just to be polite. These are LIES!

(bbm) Actually papa IIRC it hadn't even been that long, and it wasn't really MC's but RC's responsibility to have his own children adequately cared for. So what's worse IMO is that TN was not willing to watch them herself and despite knowing as you say that this girl did drugs, pressured--was even willing to pay her--to watch her grandchildren :waitasec:

:parrot:

This sounds a bit like Teresa's knee jerk response "you are?" in response to Ron telling the world he's innocent says she doesn't really believe he's innocent at all, although she feels she has to make assurances about it.

As a matter of fact, Ronald doesn't sound like he believes he's innocent either, because he says you never know what the police can prove. IMO, only guilty people would say that or worry about that. An innocent man would know that there's no guilt to be proved, no proof of something you didn't do. An innocent man would be more likely to talk about being framed or set up or evidence that could go either way in the eyes of the jury or misleading witnesses or the prosecutor putting a convincing spin on things. Not proving one's guilt if one's innocent.

ITA This exchange could just be a case study in pathological personality disorder and dysfunction, it could keep psychologists and psychoanalysts busy and the couch warm for decades to come... (bbm)

RONALD CUMMINGS: Well, maybe these (EXPLETIVE DELETED) won`t lock me up for the rest of my life anyway.

(Guess math isn't his strong suit?)

TERESA NEVES: They ought to let you out for helping them (EXPLETIVE DELETED), I mean, shoot.

(Omg no she didn't say that...)

(Is he following mom's script, or a bad teleplay?)

TERESA NEVES: You are? Yes. I believe you are. I know you wouldn`t do nothing like that.

(Ok play it off mom and feign surprise, like this is the first time you've ever really considered this or had this conversation... lolol!!)

(Woops... yea, there is that... :rolleyes:)

TERESA NEVES: Oh I know they don`t got it all out there. They got it on audio and video and pictures, and so I mean, they`re --

These two are a real pair aren't they?

ITA This exchange could just be a case study in pathological personality disorder and dysfunction, it could keep psychologists and psychoanalysts busy and the couch warm for decades to come... (bbm)

(Ok play it off mom and feign surprise, like this is the first time you've ever really considered this or had this conversation... lolol!!)

I always enjoy reading your posts Kiki. You're so practical and witty! :thumb:

According to Levi Page on his show last night, she used to be a dispatcher in another county. I don't believe he said which one.

On the police report of Feb 9, 2009, TN states she works as a Dispatcher for Alachua County (Gainsville). She also gave her address as Pomona Park. Gainsville, is what, 65 or more miles from PP...?

TN is also a real estate agent and a hairdresser. She has licenses in both and yet we have not seen any jobs to support her education.

....wish we could nail down if and when she worked in Alachua County. Amber and Crystal would be able to help out there, maybe. How does she support herself?......hmmm.

Speaking of Teresa.. Did she honor Haleigh at that vigil the other night? No, she showed up to honor her son...JMO
She behaved as if it was the Ronald Cummings vigil.

IMO, if TN is ever called out for the coverup I can see her trying to justify her actions by saying "Its what Haleigh would have wanted". Don't be surprised when you hear this from her.
Disturbing, but true.

Not sure how to put this together eloquently but it sounds like Ron was not a "planned" baby and then TN gave him to her mom to raise. That could explain her rabid determination to keep Jr. and Haleigh and her viciousness towards Crystal, in her mind it assuages her own guilt. Like "well I may have been bad but SHE is worse than I was". And admitting that her son has any guilt would be admitting that she badly screwed up her kids.

I know this has been said a million times and said better, but I needed to work it through myself for a minute.

And on the transcripts, when he says he is innocent she responds "you are?" That was telling.

Finally, during the visit it seems clear that RC is turning, ratting and rolling on any and everyone he can to try to get a lighter sentence. I think that explains all the previous dropped charges. Whoever said he was a snitch was right on the money.
Amen to all this, Gracenote.

No Tomatoes (unless we can share a nice fresh green salad yum) but some of us grew up in nearly identical circumstances and it only made us try to be kinder, more loving people. I do think we all make choices.

Now you have me wanting a salad. Come on summer and get here!
(lots of avocado on mine, please. :heart:)

"I have never seen my grandchildren more happy in their lives than they have been with Ronald and Misty."

"My babies loved her. I mean they absolutely wanted Ronald to marry her so she could be mommy."

"Misty is at the very top of the list, I can tell you that. Absolutely. She takes better care of the children than anyone I've ever seen with them. They love her."

:puke:

Yeah, and would you call the fine folks in Law Enforcement "these (EXPLETIVE DELETED)" if you were in jail because you worked undercover with them to help find your missing daughter? I might worry about being locked up for the rest of my life if I had sold drugs but if I'm just there to aid LE tug Misty's heartstrings, as they put it on NG, surely they'll let me out when the plan's worked, or when it becomes clear it's not going to. I mean, if I'm very smart and I've got a very high IQ, surely I have checked out the possible outcomes and legal potholes of the plan with LE and my attorney, before agreeing to sell drugs in order to help LE trap my ex. I know it's all worth it if it helps find Haleigh but it's not like I particularly desire to spend my life in jail in either case.

Can you say (EXPLETIVE DELETED) on TV? Guess not.

The proof is in the pudding. If Ronald is in jail because he helped LE, it shouldn't last too long. If he gets a sentence, well...

I just watched this on TV the other night. The guy was a better actor than RC but they got his DNA on the murder weapon, so...

:) Moms who say their offspring is innocent because they wouldn't do nothing like that must be a dime a dozen.

LOLOL. I bet his lawyer is loving this. I'm innocent... except they may prove I did it... And mom says yeah, forgot they've got the recordings of you doing it... :loser:

"I have never seen my grandchildren more happy in their lives than they have been with Ronald and Misty."

"My babies loved her. I mean they absolutely wanted Ronald to marry her so she could be mommy."

"Misty is at the very top of the list, I can tell you that. Absolutely. She takes better care of the children than anyone I've ever seen with them. They love her."

BBM. It's not a very flattering assessment of the childcare capabilities of Ronald and Annette and whoever else was taking care of the children, is it?

After reading what Whisperer wrote about Teresa having a real estate license and a hair dressing license, all I can say is that if she is the one doing Crystal Cumming's hair, that could explain why she is not employed as a hairdresser.JMO

This pretty much sums it all up..
STOP ALL the LIES and the MISDIRECTION

IT'S TIME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AtyFL_1Ig4

Thanks Papa

On the police report of Feb 9, 2009, TN states she works as a Dispatcher for Alachua County (Gainsville). She also gave her address as Pomona Park. Gainsville, is what, 65 or more miles from PP...?

TN is also a real estate agent and a hairdresser. She has licenses in both and yet we have not seen any jobs to support her education.

....wish we could nail down if and when she worked in Alachua County. Amber and Crystal would be able to help out there, maybe. How does she support herself?......hmmm.

FWIW, Some time ago someone posted links in the PL that Teresa had let both her RE license and Hairdresser license expire.

After reading what Whisperer wrote about Teresa having a real estate license and a hair dressing license, all I can say is that if she is the one doing Crystal Cumming's hair, that could explain why she is not employed as a hairdresser.JMO

I let my real estate license expire also -- too expensive to keep if not using, and after a local realtor was raped, decided it sure wasn't worth the risk.

Wow PapA, you are a real artist. That was truly a work of art! Terrific.

Since almost the beginning, I've thought that Ron was responsible, & Misty was covering for him, & that Ron & Teresa were pulling Misty's strings. But, I've tried to keep my mind open to other possibilities. The sex offender theory has never felt right-mainly because it would have taken a perfect alignment of the stars for that to have been pulled off. The propped door also contradicts this. Misty doesn't seem to have an original idea in her head, so I think that was a little trick she picked up from Tommy-& she used it either because she didn't have a house key & went out, or it was a part of the staging. Misty being responsible is another possible theory that I've had a problem believing-mainly because I just couldn't imagine Ron covering for her. But....we hear about kids being murdered all of the time who have stupid mothers covering for their pedophile ex-con boyfriends. So, that really could be a possibility. But why in the world would Teresa jump on the Misty bandwagon? because Ron wanted her to? I don't know if I can buy a grandmother loving on her grandchild's murderer. Also, I have to admit that I'm a little bothered by Tommy. He placed himself @ that trailer & you can bet there's a lot more to his story. But why did Ron send him that rat? makes no logical sense-unless Tommy & Misty are both involved & Ron, while covering for his 'love' Misty covers for Tommy by default.

Papa you just rock my socks lol... :Banane57::Banane09::Banane23::Banane08:

That just says it all... there is an art to these, a shock value or jolt of reality in time lapsing and juxtaposing the stark contrast between their initial, and recent positions, it's dramatic dude... or as Paula would say :aktion033:

This was my fav, oh and btw Happy Valentine's Day papa :Banane59:

K I'll try to act my age now :grandma: :biggrin: :blushing: :iamashamed0005:

It IS time to BRING HALEIGH HOME

Wow! terrific video Papa! That speaks volumes !!!! It's Time for someone to due whats right and stand up for HaLeigh. If they loved HaLeigh at all it's time to stand up and due the right thing! Papa Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oiueroiuweoiruoiwueroiuwe