2010.04.13 Theories thread as a result of the search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change in location of altercation between Ron C and Misty...
I NOW suspect the incident happened at 301 Magnolia since it has been revealed Misty was staying at her parents house after her weekend with Nay Nay and WBG..Since it has also been revealed Misty and Ron fought that day because Misty did not want to babysit I suspect TN talked her in to it w/o clearing it with Ron C....Misty picked up Haleigh and went to her parents house..Ron C showed up at the bus stop found out Misty had picked up Haleigh and he went after her...
No evidence was found at MH because incident happened at Hank Sr. and Lisa's residence...

IIRC LE stated at one time they didn't know WHAT had happened, WHEN it happened or WHERE it happend if something had happened..
I suspect the real cleaning took place at 301 Magnolia....I wonder IF LE ever thought to look there for any evidence?

I maintain my stance whatever happened to Haleigh occurred before Ron C ever went in to work.. JMO

I posted something similar a little earlier. Your theory would be consistent with MC picking up Haleigh which I had always thought.

You know, even though I don't believe Tommy, Joe or anyone else is involved, I don't discount Gma Holler at all. I'm not even convinced that Tommy didn't make that call..it's possible he could have been trying to jump on Misty's bandwagon to see how that was going to work for him, IDK..Not sure why I believe G'ma either, except she doesn't bat any eye when she's talking..she just doesn't appear to be lying to me, or at least she certainly doesn't believe that she is. She had no problem calling out Chelsea and GGMS! Yes, she has had some far-fetched stories, no doubt from what we have heard, it wouldn't be surprising to me for her to have REALLY heard some doozies. Obviously Misty is her favorite, so she was hesitant to throw Misty in the mix, but she did and when she did, she sure didn't hold back!

Anyway, all that wasn't directed at you lone (or anyone of course), just bouncing off your post ..

I did want to ask you though...about the couch bouncing, the squeaky shoes and the man in black. I've been reading alot more about that lately and I've asked in a couple posts (w/no answer) if we have ever gotten confirmation of any of that from LE, or from anyone that doesn't have a dog in this fight anyway?

I believe Granny Hollars too. She appears to be honestly conveying the conversations she has had with Misty and Tommy. I think that she is heart sick and disgusted at what she has learned and in furious that her grandchildren would be involved with something so sinister. I am very interested in the latest bit of info regarding Misty and Jr. hiding, with a sheet over them as Haleigh screams in the next room, supposedly being raped. This is just totally disgusting to me, I can only wonder at how disgusting it would be to hear this from your own granddaughter. I admit that I am surprised that Granny is going national telling this to the media . I have not seen any confirmation on this. Ron dismissed it as BS from Crystal's side of the family. LE did not seem interested in it after their people talked with Jr. Who knows maybe Jr. needs to be questioned again. Don't know if he will remember anything after a year but as tramatic as the event is, he may never forget it. I wonder if the counseling sessions that Jr. was suppose to attend ever revealed anything. We will probably never hear about that though.

All this time, I and some others have thought that Misty has been covering for RC. But what if RC is covering for Misty? Out of guilt and love. I keep forgetting how old RC is. It wouldn't be out the realm of possibilities that he may actually love Misty.

So what if..Misty comes back from her bender. RC took her back(love) and Misty didn't want to babysit. She tired, can't deal with the children. RC wants and or needs her to so she does. Haleigh either gets into some stash of drugs or Misty gives her something to put her to sleep. She calls RC and tells him. "I told you I couldn't babysit, I was asleep and she got up and found the pills." Misty is upset, crying, so RC calls Tommy over to help. He does. RC gets home and they call 911.

So let me test this theory. RC marries Misty after a month of Haleigh being gone. Because its what Haleigh wanted. And RC loves Misty. All the interviews where it seems that he is coaching Misty and telling her what to say. I believe in one interview he says that both he and Misty both passed polygraph test. He put a dead rat in Tommy's mailbox, because Tommy knows what happened. I also think he had Misty file a restraining order against Tommy. He warns her that Donna Brock is trying to get information out of her. He continued to be with her after the divorce. He sold drugs with her. Even while all along the police have said Misty is the key.

The only thing is that it all hinges on that whatever happened to Haleigh, had to be an accident. I'm not excusing anyone's behavior in this case, and I certainly have no love lost for RC, however, from the beginning I thought this was an accidental overdose. For as bad as RC and Misty are, I still do not see either one of them intentionally hurting this child.

Please feel free to tear my theory apart, I welcome it. I'll go duck now.....

Please feel free to tear my theory apart, I welcome it. I'll go duck now.....[/QUOTE]

I'm not gonna tear you up!- thank you for giving us your theory!

All this time, I and some others have thought that Misty has been covering for RC. But what if RC is covering for Misty? Out of guilt and love. I keep forgetting how old RC is. It wouldn't be out the realm of possibilities that he may actually love Misty.

So what if..Misty comes back from her bender. RC took her back(love) and Misty didn't want to babysit. She tired, can't deal with the children. RC wants and or needs her to so she does. Haleigh either gets into some stash of drugs or Misty gives her something to put her to sleep. She calls RC and tells him. "I told you I couldn't babysit, I was asleep and she got up and found the pills." Misty is upset, crying, so RC calls Tommy over to help. He does. RC gets home and they call 911.

So let me test this theory. RC marries Misty after a month of Haleigh being gone. Because its what Haleigh wanted. And RC loves Misty. All the interviews where it seems that he is coaching Misty and telling her what to say. I believe in one interview he says that both he and Misty both passed polygraph test. He put a dead rat in Tommy's mailbox, because Tommy knows what happened. I also think he had Misty file a restraining order against Tommy. He warns her that Donna Brock is trying to get information out of her. He continued to be with her after the divorce. He sold drugs with her. Even while all along the police have said Misty is the key.

The only thing is that it all hinges on that whatever happened to Haleigh, had to be an accident. I'm not excusing anyone's behavior in this case, and I certainly have no love lost for RC, however, from the beginning I thought this was an accidental overdose. For as bad as RC and Misty are, I still do not see either one of them intentionally hurting this child.

I can't tear this theory up, because I've actually thought of it too. It's one of those nagging thoughts that won't go away. I decided long ago, that one was covering for the other-& if Ron was covering for Misty, he had the added bonus of covering for his lifestyle. .All of this stuff with Tommy has really thrown me for a loop & has me rethinking my Ron is responsible theory. But whatever happened, Ron is at least in on the cover up. On that I've never wavered.

I don't think Misty would hit a kid with a board. The only person that I've heard being accused of hitting those kids with objects, is Ron. So, if there's any truth to the board accusation, I hope LE starts there.

kimster, I sure hope that this is where this post belongs cause I'm at a loss..I moved one post from (I don't even remember what thread) to the 'laundry revisited' thread in order to reply to Donjeta, but then got off on the topic of Ron's first media thingy, so I'm moving azwriter's post here (I hope you don't mind az) so that I can respond to az, as well as momuv3angels.and I was veering way off topic in this response re: SS, but, please don't make me delete .:angel:.wheww..that was exhausting....it's bedtime..

No Pondering, it's not just you. It is very strange for Ron to bring up Haleigh's behavior when he's ask to discribe his daughter. It's more of the too much infomation that doesn't fit the situation. For some reason, Haleigh's behavior must have been on his mind. More covering? Just a wild guess, perhaps he's remembering how she behaved the last time he saw her. jmo
Good question as usual.

Thank Goodness! I'm been feeling very alone in many of my 'feelings' and opinons lately, lol! I don't mind that, but I do wonder sometimes if my brain has finally bitten the dust! Just in case anyone wants to watch it one more time, as I keep doing, here it is again, it is an 'interesting viewing/audio experience'... :angel:..Ron says "she is the most well behaved child I ever had" ????, that just doesn't even make sense to me..

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

And the whiney voice with the tear lingering for what seems like forever from his nose, (finally squeezed a good tear out, I suppose it's not easy to make it last that long) reminds me so much of Susan Smith's plea back in 1994. The tone of voice is so very similar imo. I have searched Hi and Low trying to find an old clip of her plea just for comparison and can find it nowhere..I realize that was a long time ago (1994) but I'm still very surprised that it's NOWHERE to be found..

OT..:angel: (but maybe interesting) for anyone that remembers who she is and followed the case, here is a link to her most recent DOC photo. This one is still 3 years old, as she was doing a lot of personal ads, requesting pen-pals and the like, don't know if she still is.. it sounds like she ain't doing too shabby, all things considered..:furious:....and it really pizzes me off that she has it as good as she does..:furious:...

https://sword.doc.state.sc.us/incarceratedInmateSearch/

you do have to type in Smith, Susan..

I kept up with her and her bid for an appeal, since this happened not far from where I live and I honestly have to say that while you could almost 'feel' the fact that she was lying. I was not prepared in the least for her confession..:(

Ocaam's Razor :

Misty was tired (three day drug binge) and did not want to babysit (TN admits to offering to pay her to babysit) she had a huge fight with Ron (what about is unknown and likely not to be ever known) on the phone at 830 (was ticked off with Ron) and Haleigh was not ready to sleep. Her spirited ways were not mixing with Misty's current mood, maybe Misty decided to give her something to get her to go to sleep, maybe Ron told her to, maybe it was too much and maybe Haleigh died as a result.

Misty could not tell Ron, even if Ron told her to do this. So Misty washed the "pee" blanket, either told Tommy when he came checking on her at Ron's request or called Timmy or Joe to help her. Maybe they all just decide to dispose of Haleigh and staged the scene to look like Haleigh was abducted....could be, maybe not.

Ron's not talking maybe because he did tell Misty to give Haleigh something, so he marries her thinking it will keep her quiet and under his thumb. Misty isn't talking because she actually did it and also helped to dispose of Haleigh and create an elaborate but weak lie. Tommy, Timmy, and Joe aren't talking because they helped Misty after the fact. Seems like the simplest answer, but I am not sure I actually believe it.

Occam's even closer shave Razor: Maybe Ron had the gang-that-can't-shoot-straight move a load of drugs for him. Maybe they were supposed to transport the stuff from the MH to somewhere Ron could get them while at work. Instead of going where they were supposed to go (The Magnolia boat ramp across from PDM), they went to the boat ramp down by Shell Harbor. Maybe in the whole process, something happened to Haleigh. The g-t-c-s-s panicked, Ron's calling trying to find out where the heck they all are, they finally come clean, and Ron, ever planning ahead Ron, tells them to hide the body, they'll take care of it later, and get back to the MH and wait, and then the plan to call 911 takes form, and Misty waits until 3 (which is when Misty expected Ron to get home, which is why it's such a part of her narrative), but Ron decides to further solidify his alibi with a cameo at the Kangaroo for beer and peanuts. Meanwhile, the brain trust of the g-t-c-s-s screws things up and reports Haleigh missing an hour ahead of time, thinking Ron was supposed to be home by now, and oops, he's not. He's making sure his alibi is solid.

Anyway.

Ocaam's Razor :

Misty was tired (three day drug binge) and did not want to babysit (TN admits to offering to pay her to babysit) she had a huge fight with Ron (what about is unknown and likely not to be ever known) on the phone at 830 (was ticked off with Ron) and Haleigh was not ready to sleep. Her spirited ways were not mixing with Misty's current mood, maybe Misty decided to give her something to get her to go to sleep, maybe Ron told her to, maybe it was too much and maybe Haleigh died as a result.

Misty could not tell Ron, even if Ron told her to do this. So Misty washed the "pee" blanket, either told Tommy when he came checking on her at Ron's request or called Timmy or Joe to help her. Maybe they all just decide to dispose of Haleigh and staged the scene to look like Haleigh was abducted....could be, maybe not.

Ron's not talking maybe because he did tell Misty to give Haleigh something, so he marries her thinking it will keep her quiet and under his thumb. Misty isn't talking because she actually did it and also helped to dispose of Haleigh and create an elaborate but weak lie. Tommy, Timmy, and Joe aren't talking because they helped Misty after the fact. Seems like the simplest answer, but I am not sure I actually believe it.

This is pretty close to where I keep finding my thoughts. I think that Ron did participate in the coverup, in large part because whatever caused the childs death was his. ie his merchandise of drugs. He is bright enough to realize that that alone is enough to tie him into the whole thing.

As twiated as this entire crew seems to be, I really do think that Hayleighs death was an unintended result of drug ingestion. Either she was given something to make her sleep or she mimiced the adults around her and took some of the candy. Everything after that point has simply been doing what this crew does best. Lie, shift blame, misdirect, and under no circumstances talk to LE with any meaningful information. I think it is simply ingrained in all of them much like breathing. Either lie or say nothing. Yeah, you will notice that doing the right thing never comes into play. Just not in their world.

I don't remember where I heard it, (one of the 1st interviews), but I remember Misty saying that as soon as Ron got home, she asked him if he had Haleigh with him. That has always bugged me. So, when she failed the (voice) test? question if she thought Ron was involved, I thought of her saying that. Also, on the 911, the operator asked her if the lock looked tampered with, & she got off the phone to check. That bugged me too. I always thought if she was 100% in on the staging, she would've answered without checking. just a couple of reasons that I'M not sure of Misty's involvement.

It makes sense to me. A lot of times it's been said that RC wouldn't cover for Misty because he'd kill anybody who hurt his daughter... but what if it's just a front, just theatrics? If you say something often enough people start to believe it, so what better way to cover for a cover up than to make constant threats so people would believe he's so angry he couldn't cover up for anything. But per his lawyer there is no anger, he is just a tad disappointed...Have we seen any real evidence that he'd kill whoever is responsible for Haleigh disappearing? No. Far cry from killing, he married the last person to see her who had lied in the investigation.

The only thing is, if they're just well-meaning citizens trying to cover for Misty, why throw Joe and Tommy to the wolves? And they've been trying to point at Crystal too. It seems very mean to me. Revenge for old grudges between exes? Misty trying to get even for whatever incident caused her to label Tommy and Joe as molesters?

It makes sense to me. A lot of times it's been said that RC wouldn't cover for Misty because he'd kill anybody who hurt his daughter... but what if it's just a front, just theatrics? If you say something often enough people start to believe it, so what better way to cover for a cover up than to make constant threats so people would believe he's so angry he couldn't cover up for anything. But per his lawyer there is no anger, he is just a tad disappointed...Have we seen any real evidence that he'd kill whoever is responsible for Haleigh disappearing? No. Far cry from killing, he married the last person to see her who had lied in the investigation.

The only thing is, if they're just well-meaning citizens trying to cover for Misty, why throw Joe and Tommy to the wolves? And they've been trying to point at Crystal too. It seems very mean to me. Revenge for old grudges between exes? Misty trying to get even for whatever incident caused her to label Tommy and Joe as molesters?
or just saying whatever against other people, as long as they protect each other. Misty loving Ron would be a huge bond & a reason for her covering for him, but she'd eventually get over an unrequited love. But if Ron loved her too, & she knew it, that bond would be almost unbreakable.

Maybe the marriage was because Misty WAS gonna tell something-and Ron married her to ensure her silence. On the flip side, Ron's willingness to 'kill' her 'baby', when she pretended to be pregnant, caused her to flip out and harm his baby..

A lot of people agree that Tommy & Misty don't have a problem with throwing innocent people under the bus...so why not just add Ron to the mix? I'M sure they could've come up with a plausible theory, by now. so, I have to think something's up with that. I remember reading that Ron & Tommy couldn't stand each other, & Jo & Ron obviously don't get along, so there'd be no love loss. Are Timmy, Chelsea, & Joe in contact? That may have been her motive for bringing up Ron's drugs. Those 3 could be concocting a plan.

A lot of people agree that Tommy & Misty don't have a problem with throwing innocent people under the bus...so why not just add Ron to the mix? I'M sure they could've come up with a plausible theory, by now. so, I have to think something's up with that. I remember reading that Ron & Tommy couldn't stand each other, & Jo & Ron obviously don't get along, so there'd be no love loss. Are Timmy, Chelsea, & Joe in contact? That may have been her motive for bringing up Ron's drugs. Those 3 could be concocting a plan.

And that is one of the major questions that comes up. Given their propsensity to put attention on anyone but them, Why exactly do they never look in Ron's direction? Some speculation is because Ron does in fact know what happened. Enough to counter throw them under the bus more effectively. Plus Ron is the Alpha Male of the group. he is what they protect.

And that is one of the major questions that comes up. Given their propsensity to put attention on anyone but them, Why exactly do they never look in Ron's direction? Some speculation is because Ron does in fact know what happened. Enough to counter throw them under the bus more effectively. Plus Ron is the Alpha Male of the group. he is what they protect.
Misty may not have told her family/ helper(s) that Ron was involved. Maybe he/she/they WOULDN'T help RON.
On the flip side of that, Ron may not have been honest about Mistys involvement to his family/helpers.

MOO and stuff.

After standing back and trying to ONLY include credible information - I have always thought RC & MC were involved together, prior to RC going to work. And it would make sense if RC freaked out and told MC to stay at the trailer that night and they would figure out what to do AFTER he got home from work. Explains WHY she wanted to get out of 'watching' the kids soooo bad. She wouldn't have wanted to stay in the mh if the body was there. And she didn't want to be around after RC got home.

He couldn't get a hold of her, probably because she was scared and didn't want to answer the phone. So, he calls ToC to check on MC @ the trailer, without telling him the whole truth. Toc shows up @ the mh with JO, probably 'buddying' around and 'high'.

MC doesn't seem like a person who can keep her mouth shut when it's a 'woes me' story so she tells ToC & JO what happened with HC, including RC into the story. They call RC on his cell and RC, probably furious that MC included them, tells them to dispose of the body or he will implicate them too! Would explain why ToC received the headless rat as a warning.

BUT, three things just don't comply with this scenario:

1) WHY would ToC continue to cover for MC & RC? I know MC is his sister, but does he strike anyone here as one to take a fall for his sister? Lose his family? Go to prison?

2) What 'hold' would RC have over JO talking? Why would he continue to be put under the microscope by LE if his only part was the disposal, not the actual act of murder and/or anything else hideous?

3) How could the ggm have seen HC between 7:00 - 8:00 p.m. that night? Was she lying to cover for MC?

Any ideas?

I cannot exclude RC from this scenario because no matter what different ideas I come up with - HOW, how could ANYONE marry the person who 'holds the key' to the death of your child? Absolutely, no other reason unless you/yourself are involved. Love may be blind, but it ain't 'blind, deaf and dumb' for goodness sakes!
JMO

Praying for full and complete justice for Haleigh!

I am almost convinced that the kids were left alone by Misty at the trailer and Ron gave his permission because he is madly in love with Misty and he was scared she would just leave him again. Something happened either with a drug she gave the kids to make them sleep, an asthma attack or someone came in the trailer like Tommy and did something to her. I think Misty came home and found Haleigh dead or missing and the cover up started. I think Ron knew about it the whole time.

I am almost convinced that the kids were left alone by Misty at the trailer and Ron gave his permission because he is madly in love with Misty and he was scared she would just leave him again. Something happened either with a drug she gave the kids to make them sleep, an asthma attack or someone came in the trailer like Tommy and did something to her. I think Misty came home and found Haleigh dead or missing and the cover up started. I think Ron knew about it the whole time.

Strangely enough, Dr Fessel, I'm taking a closer look at Tommy myself. I just finished a book about the Stephanie Bryan murder in 1955 that made my eyes widen and my ears perk up. The perp in that case (executed) was a father and had no priors. However, he did take souveniers and bury them in his basement. The book then went on to list other killers who took the most idiotic things to keep as reminders. That led me to think of Tommy and the weird stuff like dish soap Lindsay told LE wasn't her's. We've all heard something of Haleigh's went missing the night she did.

Sorry, but I've got to give Tommy a closer look. Even so, that does not explain RC's weird behavior - not at all.

My opinion only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member