Casey and Ricardo

Status
Not open for further replies.
LB35, are you mixing Ricardo up with someone else here? I can't remember his name ATM, but it wasn't he a police officer who then resigned? Anthony something??

You know...I seriously might be...but I am reasonable certain Ricardo Morales is a former cop (former because he lied about his relationship with KC)

OH FYI EVERYONE:

Joran Vandersloot has been caught by police near Santiago, Chile. Yessss!!! Justice for the Victims.

Hi all,

My opinion about the possible father to Caylee, would have to be, and without a doubt, JP. But, I can't imagine what good reason the father could have, not to come forward and admit it. Let's say that Casey, deep down inside, doesn't know who the father is. Didn't she say it was Jesse's in the hospital? That was proven to be untrue. Then, she said it was this guy named Jesus who was killed in a motorcycle accident when Caylee was a year old. THIS, would explain why no one has come forward to claim to be the one. And, correct me if I'm wrong, didn't she tell one of her girlfriend's that the father was someone who she worked with at Universal Studios? It's a shame paternity was never successfully determined on her father. I would put money, big money if I had it, on JP Chatt. He looks sooooooooo much like little Caylee. And, in the few photos we have seen of him, his disposition is similar to what we here Caylee's disposition was like. In other words, reading his face, he looks like a sweet, kind, mellow, nice looking person. Many times people not only inherit a parent's physical features, body shape etc.,... but their personality can be similar as well. I wish someday we will know.

Does anyone know who's lives in this apartment? It looks to me, that in the background JP is sitting on a black sofa.

Originally posted by Insomniac Woman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinaLite View Post

Still catching up here, but had to stop and ask if anyone can recognize the guy sitting on the couch in the background in this pic? Also, the arm in the pic is a males arm.
Sorry if someone has already asked this!
Here you go...
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t263/JerseyJeanne/n24702745_32135365_2353.jpg

Thank you.

Ricardo, to me, is the weakest link of all of KC's friends. I say this because he lied about his relationship, such as it was, with KC to the police. Why? Was he embarressed? Surely he had to know better. Do I think, at all, he is involved in this case? No, I don't. Other than his prior association with KC. But he would be the weakest link to exploit by the defense.

Can you tell me what he lied about? Thanks much.

In my opinion, we will never know who the father is because I don't think ICA knows. I don't think it is with anyone we have heard about; I think she slept around a lot looking for "Mr Right"

Of course she was enabled by our two favorite co-dependents, CA and GA. They bought every story she told them, even choosing to believe her lies over their own eyes and common sense!!

Ricardo, to me, is the weakest link of all of KC's friends. I say this because he lied about his relationship, such as it was, with KC to the police. Why? Was he embarressed? Surely he had to know better. Do I think, at all, he is involved in this case? No, I don't. Other than his prior association with KC. But he would be the weakest link to exploit by the defense.

LB35, are you mixing Ricardo up with someone else here? I can't remember his name ATM, but it wasn't he a police officer who then resigned? Anthony something??

You know...I seriously might be...but I am reasonable certain Ricardo Morales is a former cop (former because he lied about his relationship with KC)

OH FYI EVERYONE:

Joran Vandersloot has been caught by police near Santiago, Chile. Yessss!!! Justice for the Victims.

LB35
I believe you are referring to former officer Anthony R. who ICA had an affair with..not really a boyfriend.

LB35
I believe you are referring to former officer Anthony R. who ICA had an affair with..not really a boyfriend.

That is right. Thank you. Because I don't believe I read anything or heard from the interviews that Ricardo lied about anything. He was in touch with one of the tabloids and confronted by Yuri Melich about that and he readily admits it. Think it had to do with selling some pictures.

Anyway, any comments on his saying Casey and Caylee stayed at his house some five nights a week starting in February 2008 through April. Cindy says the most was two days a month - George says the same.

Bear with me. I realize the entire family lies, including Lee, or hears what he wants to hear, but this is such an outright lie about her being at home when she was not. As far as Lee goes, he tells the prosecutors that Jesse Grund bold faced lied to him about meeting Tony Lazzaro; yet Jesse freely admits to Melich that he did meet Tony at his pool and was introduced by Casey. So why is Lee lying about this. Jesse admits it to police but is going to lie to Lee about meeting Tony at the pool?

Any thoughts.

I think CA's & GA's reasonings for saying ICA was only out 1 -2 nights a week was to deflect criticism and motive away from ICA. Doesn't look good for mother of year to have been out so much. Certainly if ICA was such a loving mother, she wouldn't be away from home so much, leaving Caylee in the care of others.

As for LA's statement....I think that they were just so desperate to not want to believe ICA could do such a thing, they latched onto anything that pointed the finger away from ICA....and I think this is still the main underlying reason why they still behave the way they do.

I try to think of it from the perspective of what if that was my sibling or child that was accused of such a heinous, and truly neglectful crime? I'd be hardpressed to believe they would be capable of such an act, and I'd want to find doubt. This is a hard thing to accept for any family member...and then when you have the levels of dysfunction and egos that the Anthony family have...well, that's a recipe for some serious denial.

That is right. Thank you. Because I don't believe I read anything or heard from the interviews that Ricardo lied about anything. He was in touch with one of the tabloids and confronted by Yuri Melich about that and he readily admits it. Think it had to do with selling some pictures.

Anyway, any comments on his saying Casey and Caylee stayed at his house some five nights a week starting in February 2008 through April. Cindy says the most was two days a month - George says the same.
Bear with me. I realize the entire family lies, including Lee, or hears what he wants to hear, but this is such an outright lie about her being at home when she was not. As far as Lee goes, he tells the prosecutors that Jesse Grund bold faced lied to him about meeting Tony Lazzaro; yet Jesse freely admits to Melich that he did meet Tony at his pool and was introduced by Casey. So why is Lee lying about this. Jesse admits it to police but is going to lie to Lee about meeting Tony at the pool?

Any thoughts.

BBM
I would like to hear what JP Chatt says about Casey and Caylee sleeping over with Ricardo in the apartment they share..I don't believe we have seen nor read any interviews given by him concerning any portion of this case yet.

In regards to the Tony and Jesse meeting... Lee wasn't there to witness the meeting- he does not have first hand witness account of it.
I tend to believe Jesse on how the 2 were first introduced...IMO it was a simple meeting...Casey and TL arranged to meet, she went to meet TL, he just happens to be at the complex where Jesse lives and she introduces them...I don't see an issue..is there one?

For what its worth...in her jail letters, KC stated she has only slept with 7 different men(i don't believe that but for the sake of argument). So if it has truly only been 7 men...it should not be hard for her to figure it out. Which means she knows and just isn't telling JMO

For what its worth...in her jail letters, KC stated she has only slept with 7 different men(i don't believe that but for the sake of argument). So if it has truly only been 7 men...it should not be hard for her to figure it out. Which means she knows and just isn't telling JMO

We already know of 6:

-Caylee's father
-JG
-AR
-BS
-RM
-TL

And we might infer CStutz.

BBM
I would like to hear what JP Chatt says about Casey and Caylee sleeping over with Ricardo in the apartment they share..I don't believe we have seen nor read any interviews given by him concerning any portion of this case yet.

In regards to the Tony and Jesse meeting... Lee wasn't there to witness the meeting- he does not have first hand witness account of it.
I tend to believe Jesse on how the 2 were first introduced...IMO it was a simple meeting...Casey and TL arranged to meet, she went to meet TL, he just happens to be at the complex where Jesse lives and she introduces them...I don't see an issue..is there one?

JP sent a text to AH telling her not to let KC and TL in his room while he was not at home. He did not like her there, probably because friends knew her to be a liar and JP might be a little more mature in deducting that she was a toxic person-Her other friends shrugged her behavior off, as noted by Annie, Iasson, even LA.
JP seems to do pretty well in life, from what I understand, and likely saw through her. He probably figured that if TL was into KC, something was wrong with him, too.
No mention of Caylee in JP's texts-AH told LE that JP was a peripheral figure because he could not stand KC and did not have much to do with her.

You are right, IIRC-Both JG and TL recalled the same first meeting, nothing weird about it unless one were to believe KC was trying to make JG jealous, which is not necessarily weird, just childish.

Only bad mark we have on RM comes from LA, that RM has a criminal record with drugs-RM also deleted things off of his computer after he was told not to. I don't believe those things would implicate him in the murder, I just think he didn't want his personal stuff published in doc dumps, as by then interviewees were realizing that is what would happen.

And this, IMO, is why the defense has been dragging their feet for so long. There are so many people associated with this case, we have repeats of initials and it gets confusing. I was able to pull 95% of this off the top of my head until the last few months or so, now I am maybe at 50%, lol.

Like HHJP said, the longer it takes to get to trial, the more fuzzy memories become, and he wasn't kidding!

O/T, I am THRILLED Joren VDS is again in custody, and disgusted it was at the cost of another woman's life. I hope he doesn't get out this time.

And this, IMO, is why the defense has been dragging their feet for so long. There are so many people associated with this case, we have repeats of initials and it gets confusing. I was able to pull 95% of this off the top of my head until the last few months or so, now I am maybe at 50%, lol.
Like HHJP said, the longer it takes to get to trial, the more fuzzy memories become, and he wasn't kidding!

O/T, I am THRILLED Joren VDS is again in custody, and disgusted it was at the cost of another woman's life. I hope he doesn't get out this time.

BBM-Eek, I know. If we read, write here a lot, and we watch many of the videos, news coverage and we are forgetting, you gotta wonder about the memories of some of the witnesses that might not be keeping posted on the case-Is the guy from Sawgrass going to remember anything (George Garcia?) Is Brian Burner going to forget anything? What will SimonB recall by then? Most importantly, will the state forget a detail that could win an argument or prove a fact? Ugh.

I thought that JP was one of Ricardo's friends? Were JP and KC even acquainted back when she got pregnant?

I think CA's & GA's reasonings for saying ICA was only out 1 -2 nights a week was to deflect criticism and motive away from ICA. Doesn't look good for mother of year to have been out so much. Certainly if ICA was such a loving mother, she wouldn't be away from home so much, leaving Caylee in the care of others.

As for LA's statement....I think that they were just so desperate to not want to believe ICA could do such a thing, they latched onto anything that pointed the finger away from ICA....and I think this is still the main underlying reason why they still behave the way they do.

I try to think of it from the perspective of what if that was my sibling or child that was accused of such a heinous, and truly neglectful crime? I'd be hardpressed to believe they would be capable of such an act, and I'd want to find doubt. This is a hard thing to accept for any family member...and then when you have the levels of dysfunction and egos that the Anthony family have...well, that's a recipe for some serious denial.

Hi,

Ricardo says Casey AND Caylee stayed at his house five nights a week - all the time. Just listened to his interview of October (first one) again and he specifically states that.

Cindy was looking for a counselor around April and was told by the counselor to kick Casey out and go for custody - so there was obviously a problem in Cindy's mind about Casey being "unfit" and it backs up Ricardo's claim that Casey AND Caylee stayed with him some five nights a week - all the time.

But Cindy and George absolutely lie about this time and again.

As far as Lee saying Jesse flat out lied to him - I don't believe him because Jesse tells the detectives he met Tony at the pool and Casey introduced him.

This family is bizarre.

JP sent a text to AH telling her not to let KC and TL in his room while he was not at home. He did not like her there, probably because friends knew her to be a liar and JP might be a little more mature in deducting that she was a toxic person-Her other friends shrugged her behavior off, as noted by Annie, Iasson, even LA.
JP seems to do pretty well in life, from what I understand, and likely saw through her. He probably figured that if TL was into KC, something was wrong with him, too.
No mention of Caylee in JP's texts-AH told LE that JP was a peripheral figure because he could not stand KC and did not have much to do with her.

You are right, IIRC-Both JG and TL recalled the same first meeting, nothing weird about it unless one were to believe KC was trying to make JG jealous, which is not necessarily weird, just childish.

Only bad mark we have on RM comes from LA, that RM has a criminal record with drugs-RM also deleted things off of his computer after he was told not to. I don't believe those things would implicate him in the murder, I just think he didn't want his personal stuff published in doc dumps, as by then interviewees were realizing that is what would happen.

He dumped e-mails from the tabloid that he was doing business with to try and sell photos. He admits it.

BBM
I have not heard that one before.
I do remember a text between JP and AH about a meeting to discuss the timeline, after ICA was arrested, with Jesse and others and JP did not want Jesse, iirc, in the apartment.
But I could be wrong.

JP sent a text to AH telling her not to let KC and TL in his room while he was not at home.

<snipped>

BBM
I have not heard that one before.
I do remember a text between JP and AH about a meeting to discuss the timeline, after ICA was arrested, with Jesse and others and JP did not want Jesse, iirc, in the apartment.
But I could be wrong.

Both are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members