- kaine says tm is lying
- kaine says tm is not cooperating
- kaine says tm is tied to kyron's abduction because LE told him so
- kaine says tm is tried to hire a hit man because LE told him so
- kaine says tm has an accomplice and she planned the abduction
- LE says the need for the public to be alarmed is very low

and the winner is

- LE says tm is last known person to see Kyron

Mine is that TH tried to abduct Baby K from the gym while under restraining order...

Red Herrings ?

The MFH plot

The Divorce

The Sexting

Sauvie Island

Where is Kyron ?

so many to choose from:

- sources? tm cell phone pings don't match were she said she was
- kaine says tm failed poly
- kaine says he passed poly
- kaine says tm is lying
- kaine says tm is not cooperating
- kaine says tm is tied to kyron's abduction because LE told him so
- kaine says tm is tried to hire a hit man because LE told him so
- kaine says tm has an accomplice and she planned the abduction

and the winner is

- LE says tm is last known person to see Kyron

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank YOU!!!!!

The MFH plot. There's something fishy about that. If she'd really/seriously approached the landscaper to kill KH, she'd have told him to get lost when he approached her to blackmail her and denied having done any such thing. Why would she call the police and say that a man was threatening her?

So now we are making up imaginary red herrings? It's a red herring that the officials stated something? The officials are making up red herrings? Oh, lordy, I can't even go into that.

I don't mean they were making something up. I just mean that "about 9:00" can mean a wide range of time.

The MFH plot with landscaper - huge red herring for me. If LE had anything other than this man's word that this actually ocurred, TH would be jailed right now. What a perfect means to apply further pressure by having her jailed on charges for that. Since they haven't, this tells me that even after all this time they have been unable to substantiate this man's claims.

(ETA - Harry Oaks) The searcher who claimed his dog hit on a sock near the water who is not well received by LE as well as some who are in his field is another red herring for me.

The red hairring?

I dunno, I think it might be naturally more of a strawberry tone.

Diverting attention from TH back to a "random stranger abduction theory" is a waste of time IMO. LE was sure almost immediately that this was an isolated event. They stated that other children at the school and in that area were not in danger. That's a strong statement.

Diverting attention from TH back to a "random stranger abduction theory" is a waste of time IMO. LE was sure almost immediately that this was an isolated event. They stated that other children at the school and in that area were not in danger. That's a strong statement.

Equally as strong is the statement that "LE believes someone other than Terri Horman is responsible for Kyron's disappearance."

Open to interpretation, but strong nonetheless.

actually the quote is "We are still exhausting every investigative parameter. I can't say for certainly it is not a stranger to stranger. I can tell you the need for the public to be alarmed is very low."

IMO not a strong statement at all. pretty open ended.

Equally as strong is the statement that "LE believes someone other than Terri Horman is responsible for Kyron's disappearance."

Open to interpretation, but strong nonetheless.

When did they say that?

My vote is also for the white truck and TP's statement to the press, along with TH's mom's and friends' statements.

But my biggest vote for red herring is the speculation about the talent show at Skyline. Until we hear otherwise, I don't think that has anything to do with anything, including the timeline.

I think the divorce is the biggest red herring in that I think the police are content to let that play out and be a diversion while they concentrate on the real investigation. I am getting tired of KH/DY/TY said while we keep getting nothing from TH as well. While I don't think KH/DY/TY are lying or being dishonest, without anything from TH, the whole divorce is far too one-sided, and the more that comes out, the more we're arguing the same kinds of arguments (either for or against Terri essentially), and we are just going in circles like dogs chasing tails with only gut as proof of anything and no real way to settle the argument one way or another. LE seems to be okay with letting everyone continue to spin their wheels while they get this investigation done, so what better way to do that than let the divorce drama continue?

Basically, TH is not talking because of LE's investigation, and until we know something one way or another from LE, it's going to be more divorce drama with more KH talking and TH not.

Here's one article that includes the statement, but it doesn't offer a specific source.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

This article says pretty much the same thing:
http://www.krem.com/news/northwest-...may-know-what-happened-to-Kyron-98196889.html

Neither of those articles include that statement, or anything that indicates Terri was not involved. The statement is:

LE believes someone other than Terri Horman is responsible for Kyron's disappearance.

I'm looking for a link to LE saying they believe someone other than Terri is responsible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back