TES in Need of Donations

:Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june:
You know what Tulessa- every penny counts!!! I am making a vow to send TM at least 5% of my paycheck every week! I made a donation on Monday and will do so every Monday from here on out! It really takes a person with a huge heart to do what he does and from what I have seen, he does it whole heartedly! And if it was this case to make me recognize that, I would like to think it is Karma at work.

We are glad to have you on justice for Caylee team!
Thank you for donating, and big, big Texas sized hugs for Tulessa!! God sees your heart!

:Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june::Welcome-12-june:

We are glad to have you on justice for Caylee team!
Thank you for donating, and big, big Texas sized hugs for Tulessa!! God sees your heart![/QUOTE

TWA-the thanks go to you! What a wonderful post. It is people like you and posts like yours that inspired me to become a member here. And Tulessa you are right, WS ROCKS. Bigtime!!!!

I hope that TM knows how very much he is appreciated by so many! The world is a better place with Tim in it. I'm in.

thank you Tim for all you do!!

it really feels good to help out such a wonderful person :hug:

I just donated. Tim Miller deserves all our support. He and his team are amazing.

Welcome to Websleuths! I am so very impressed with our new members stepping up to help Texas Eqqusearch. Way to enter a team!!!!

Let your hearts be light, you have done a very good deed!!

Done! Sent in $5, Wish I could do more but just can't right now. :(

Every bit helps! Have you ever been **just** $5 short to pay for something? That $5 becomes very important then!

I had a rebate check for $25 I put in my paypal account. I figured there would be some who wanted to donate, but due to circumstances could not. My donation covers a few of them.

Done~~Always glad to help.:dance:

th_QBMHBabyTY.jpg

Done-wish it could have been more and it will be the next time! Bless you Tim and all the angels who volunteer and donate!!:angel:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fVO_Yq4kqc[/ame]

I agree Tim needs all our help, I sent in $20.00 I know everyone wud send more, but these are bad times an I know He appreciates any little bit we send. Got a nice email back. THANK YOU TIM for all you DO...

Done.
Love to you Tim Miller and all you do for the ones that need you and your organization.

ER

Done...so easy with paypal!

Thanks Tim and all of TES!

I can't think of anyone more deserving of my few extra dollars! I am so thankful for your reminder Tricia. Like a lot of people I get sidetracked by everyday chores and need a reminder that I can help make a difference. God bless Tim Miller and his organization! And to all of the volunteers that go out of their comfort zone to help find missing people, I say, "THANK YOU"

My daughter just got a nice bonus at work! So WE donated together..Remind me to tell her tomorrow morning! God bless Tim for all he does!!

done - with some guilt, I was really good about donating monthly for almost 2 years and then started slipping up lately ....

done - with some guilt, I was really good about donating monthly for almost 2 years and then started slipping up lately ....

Thank you for donating. Your post reminded me of something funny. My little nephew is being taught to tithe and save some of his money , even though he is so young. He was counting his little allowance on the kitchen table, talking to us about this toy he wants and he announced to my brother and his wife, "Dad I don't think I have enough for God this time", we were in stitched laughing.

God sees you Goldfish. Let your heart be light!

www.texasequusearch.org

MESSAGE FROM TIM MILLER

Posted on 19. Aug, 2010 by smckinney in Featured Articles, Media, TES News

"I would like to personally thank all of the people who have expressed their kind wishes, both to me personally, and on all of the message boards, for the work that Texas EquuSearch does. The support has been overwhelming. We want to be able to continue to help families find their missing loved ones. Again, thank you for the loyalty to our cause of helping families in need. I want justice for Caylee, as well as all of the other people out there who need a voice. We will continue to try and be the voice for missing people.

At times, it may be difficult to focus on the task at hand with all of the distractions, but with the support of everyone, we are able to refocus our efforts for the families.

Please keep all of the missing people, their families and friends in your prayers. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Sincerely,

Tim Miller"

After reading the new posts on this thread, I am truly bawling like a baby. I have NEVER met more wonderful people online than the WS members.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexandercombes
Back