NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Libby Gibb? I did just a quick search and the only reference to the name I found came from here in connection with these articles. Trying to track em down.

I believe she was the (LE) spokeswoman that was quoted this morning in the newspaper.

It could be all those items were still in the vehicle from their last move

Quick question for anyone that has a passport and is willing to answer..

Do you keep your passport in your vehicle?

HELLO to the NO

No way. It's in a fire proof lock box in my master bedroom. All of them.

I never would either to be honest.

I can't think of a valid argument for doing such a thing, even the argument of not having the common sense god gave a goose IMHO.

:hugs: Wondergirl TY TY TY! I really wanted to follow the thread but was searching diligently.

Pat and Richard both think demise caused by physical abuse.

Her name is Libby GRIGG.

I hope this link settles all questions on whether this person is LE or not. This link is from 2009.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/...departments-cops-tots-wish-house-wi-ar-92817/

Here is the link for the CoH page listing her as an employee:
http://www.hickorygov.com/egov/apps...ch=&fDD=&l_fn=&l_ln=&l_na=&orderBy=0-0&page=4

Again, if I am breaking the rules, I apologize. It's my second day here, so I'm still a little unsure--this seems borderline to me, but important to getting the facts straight.

Maybe that's what I'm thinking of and I just didn't realize that it was 'optional' so to speak. Those passport looking pics just make me feel so hinky! Another question and I'm sure it was covered early on and I missed it. The 'passport looking photos' appear to have been taken in the US..wouldn't AB and Zahra have had to have passports to get here to begin with? Of course I assume so..so that REALLY makes me question the purpose of the photos I mentioned above...does that make any sense?

They can't take your passport without charging you with something. They can force the surrender of your passport as a condition of bail. They can ask you for your passport as a sign of good faith. They can make that question sound like it is not really an option. "We want to see you at the station at 3 to talk to a detective, bring your passport with you."

And like I said you have warrants out for your arrest then they can arrest you and ask the judge to take your passport.

If the warrants didn't exist they could have grabbed him on something at the airport to detain him, child neglect, accessory to a murder, etc.... it would make them play their hand on whether they have probable cause or not, but it is better to play than hand than try to extradite someone back in most cases.

The passport pics were taken here, you can see the US style plugs as one of our posters noted. They moved constantly, maybe they lost their passports. I don't know what they were for, but they certainly look like ID photos of some sort. New passports, replacement passports, fake ID, who knows....

eta- my post refers to surrendering your travel papers, not the ones taken as evidence at a crime scene, those passports LE was entitled to take as part of the processing of the scene if they chose to. The owners of the passports would have to get them back from LE, or file for a replacement if LE wanted to keep the physical evidence.

It could be all those items were still in the vehicle from their last move

I could see a blanket, pillow.. even a toothbrush..but sheets etc..eh..hinky to me anyway..

zahra1_370x278.jpg

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20020586-504083.html

Where is Zahra??? :(

Her name is Libby GRIGG.

I hope this link settles all questions on whether this person is LE or not. This link is from 2009.

Hickory Police Department's Cops for Tots Wish House will be open Dec. 14-16

Members of the Hickory Police Department went shopping for toys for the Cops for Tots Wish House, which will be open Dec. 14 through 16. The program, which is funded by donations, has been in operation since 1983.

Heath and Libby Grigg, who started the Wish House, bought several shopping carts' worth of toys Monday. As they picked through the aisles, they giggled like children when they found something they liked.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/...departments-cops-tots-wish-house-wi-ar-92817/

Yep, that would be completely my fault for misspelling her name. I still have not seen her name prior to the reports this morning (that are still up ONLY in Australian media as near as I can tell). Wonder if she was authorized to go on record? Maybe that's why the info got pulled? Just guessing.

Levi show:
Classic physcopath EB, bounty hunter.........pathalogical liar
AB wants just whatever he wants...child is nuscience.
Someone will spill the beans if more than the 2, they are thinking just the 2.
MOTIVE.........abuse, beaten with her p. leg is Pat Brown, left Zahra lay there for days and die.
Body fluids and blood on mattress?
EB stepmom from Hello.
Just the 2 of them, secret.
Liked being in this scene, I am so great taking care of this sick child.
Then got sick of the game.
Wanted new game......like man from England
World revolves around them and not the child.
Posibility of sexual abuse.
Zahra sulkiness, not co operating.
Phoney home schooling.
Zarah wanted a life with friends, school.
Lisa Dubbs appointed, Scott Riley and PI
specializes in women that murders their children.
Courts are trying to protect EB rights.
Our constitutional rights.
PI hopefully does a good creditble job....works for defense but may shove
this case in the right direction.
If you get a great lawyer no appeal, after trial.
dot i's and cross t's so things go forward.
Sherrif McDivitt........AB concern not geniune
Left AB out to open his mouth.
Next level, LE playing game the right way.

Here is the link for the CoH page listing her as an employee:
http://www.hickorygov.com/egov/apps...ch=&fDD=&l_fn=&l_ln=&l_na=&orderBy=0-0&page=4

Again, if I am breaking the rules, I apologize. It's my second day here, so I'm still a little unsure--this seems borderline to me, but important to getting the facts straight.

Kiki, first of all....welcome! :) And no, you are not breaking any rules to post a link to official information. It would only be a problem if someone were trying to sleuth her personal life.

So glad you joined us! :blowkiss:

ETA...sorry for turning your name into a fruit...I fixed it! ;-)

Only time my passport is in my car is if I'm on the way to/from the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UCG