NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
25538461_240X180.jpg

Pic of the digging taken from here

I wish we knew exactly where in the backyard the fire was started. I am having visions of Maria Lauterbach and the firepit. :(

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25538458/detail.html

Posted: 1:46 pm EDT October 27, 2010
Updated: 2:01 pm EDT October 27, 2010

HICKORY, N.C. -- A team of investigators is going through piles of mulch around the home of missing 10-year-old Zahra Baker.

About a dozen officers are searching the area around the home, which has been taped off. They’re using rakes and other equipment to comb through mulch.

Oh my...please don't tell me that she has been in that yard this whole time...I just don't think my heart could take that...

PunkNLuv was headed out that way. Maybe she will be back soon to report. I do hope this will be over soon. I too hate to think she was in the yard the whole time.

Not likeing the tweets I am reading, adding them to a presser and my stomach just turned over.. (also had my connection crap out and i kept refreshing and refreshing and nothing new was coming up I felt all alone.. then I calmed down and fired up taptalk on my phone there you all were.. have I said I hate dial up today? cause I do)

Ok this makes me think the woodchipper is coming back into play. Why else would they be searching all these wood piles all over the place? Something was scattered in my opinion.

Surely they are looking for her and not just evidence of a crime.

As far as I know I can't recall any LE person saying to the press via tv etc that the woodchipper was ruled out.

If they did say that can someone provide a link please.

and I had put the woodchipper in the back of my mind thinking that there would have been way too big of a mess had it been used. Then again...it wouldn't necessarily have had to have been a body put through it for the dogs to hit...could have been anything with decomp..:(

Ok so that is 4:30 EST? 2 hours from now?

I think they must have some news...:(

Oh my...please don't tell me that she has been in that yard this whole time...I just don't think my heart could take that...

Sadly sometimes "the simplest explanation is usually the correct one."

just bumping in case someone missed this

That's 2 whole hours away!!!! I've got to get off of here and busy myself for a while. Gonna go find that xanax that I put away for a really bad day first..:(

And if she was, then how sick was that little balloon release ceremony on behalf of AB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inquisitive11201