NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65793"]Terms of Service Terms of Service - Short, Plain Language Version - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65794"]Terms of Service Terms of Service - Long, Detailed Version - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53"]Forum Finesse - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I"m off for the night.

Justice for Zahra!

I just have to say..... the conclusions some people jump to are REALLY out there.

I honestly think that LE is doing to the house the same thing they did to the woodchipper, the pond, etc. IMO they are aggressively attacking any leads they have because otherwise they have nothing else to go on.

I'm not 100% sold that the house is the crime scene. I'm not sure it ISN'T either.
What I am sure of is that it's far too soon to start talking about freezing, dismemberment, and torture chambers set up in the crawl space.

I think maybe I need a time out ... because "catching up" with the posts tonight has done nothing but made me really :banghead: . It's one thing to speculate about who / where/ even how ... but IMO until there is some sort of evidence I find it disturbing that people are going into such gory DETAILS about what they think was done with poor Zahra without any shred of solid PROOF :( Me thinks some of you have been watching NG too much. Can't we have some respect for this brave little girl until we have more information ?

I am sorry if this offends you, but this is what is done on this board. On all of the cases. It's a crime board. We discuss the hows, the whys, the wheres.

If one of my children were abducted and not found(alive) within a day or so, someone would have to put me out!!!

Thanks for your post.

Put it this way, IMO how AB spoke on that 911 call is not going to be a vital part of this case.

Thank you for your answer. I surely did not mean to offend. I appreciate it!!

Thanks for your post.

Put it this way, IMO how AB spoke on that 911 call is not going to be a vital part of this case.

Are you alluding to his flat, unemotional tone as being cultural...or does he perhaps have some type of disability that might cause him to speak that way?

I think netsleuther was talking about AB's personality traits being from country Aus. They are much more laid back and different to Americans

Laid back huh? Didn't I just read today about all the fighting those two did inside & outside their trailer?

Thanks for your post.

That's not correct, it will be brought into trial during his case and possibly EB's as well. In fact it will likely be the opener.

Melbourne Cup on right now BTW!

ETA: Americain (for the Aussies)

Busy, busy doing what? Searching for Zahra? I didn't lose her, my community didn't lose her, her "parents" lost her. We all feel for your families loss, but <modsnip> we are not responsible for it.

BBM
Wow, I must have missed something. How is netsleuther related to the family?

I have some speculation about the kitchen, the fridge, and the floors. I think LE may be looking for evidence of a poisoning. Specifically, trace amounts of the posion being stored and vomited. We know AB mentioned Zahra being sick, so maybe LE are making sure they cover the poisoning angle.

I can see a poisoning happening as part of the crime, btw. It's still my opinion that LE probably found evidence of something like brain matter -- maybe in the goo glove, but something like that that conclusively means death :(

I hate to say it, but maybe it started out as a poisoning and when that got too hard to listen to/watch, something quicker was done :( SPECULATION!

(I'm still interested if anyone knows any address number near the intersection on Christie Rd where the leg was found). Thank y'all!

WELCOME!!!! And can I just tell you I had really never thought of this! See what new posters bring to the table!!!! Keep that thinking cap on Writer7!!

No one lost her , she was hidden. She is still being concealed. Not by the community or the town or the state but by someone who should have loved her and tucked her in at night and bought her a damn bike.

No one lost her , she was hidden. She is still being concealed. Not by the community or the town or the state but by someone who should have love her and tucked her in at night and bought her a damn bike.

Wonderfully said, Soulmagent.

I honestly think that LE is doing to the house the same thing they did to the woodchipper, the pond, etc. IMO they are aggressively attacking any leads they have because otherwise they have nothing else to go on.

I'm not 100% sold that the house is the crime scene. I'm not sure it ISN'T either.
What I am sure of is that it's far too soon to start talking about freezing, dismemberment, and torture chambers set up in the crawl space.

Some details that may seem insensitive to speculate about are the details that lead people to the evidence in the crime! I recall a floating ice chest that one local thought to grab and take to police when he saw it. He had heard that it was speculated that the girl had been thrown in the water in an ice chest. And it was the one he brought in!

If horrible things happened to a little victim, there is no shame on the little victim, btw. That is 100% on the perpetrators.

Why would the father mention to 911 that there was "a fire in his backyard the night before"????

Who really knows why he would say anything, really, why did he let his wife treat Zahra like he did, why? Why? Why?
Not directed at you, just saying.KWIM?

Nana46, I have wondered if AB was questioned by Australian authorities, if they would find his actions strange. Different cultures?

Yes they would.....we have even used FBI profilers in Australia to help us solve crimes (Backpacker Murders: Ivan Milat), and our own profilers have learned under them so the same conclusions would be drawn. Hinky as bro.

Let's tone down the posts in here please. This has been a really good group and I don't like to see what's being posted tonight.

If you haven't read the rules lately, please take the time to check out Kat's post.

Take some deep breaths and remember everyone here is on the same page - we want justice for Zahra!

Laid back huh? Didn't I just read today about all the fighting those two did inside & outside their trailer?

Yes, both were fighting according to a neighbor. Doesn't sound like she was the only one fighting. jmo

Where would you be getting that from? Is there something you have read that would state that? Maybe language terms are different, but we are all humans, an our brains work the same. Well, mine works like a normal human, I can't speak for murderers.

I served on a jury once where one of the party's was from a different country and it was so obvious that the doctors here were not understanding the cultural differences in alot of things and how his emotions and reactions were a little bit different..luckily everyone on the jury could see this so it all worked out.

Wow. I've only read the last two pages of the thread tonight. I'm amazed. Hope this thread doesn't get closed, when instead of sniping at eachother, we could be sleuthing for Zahra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inquisitive11201