TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also sick to my stomach, I just ate for the first time since yesterday at 1245pm, and at that time I only ate chips and salsa. If I wanted to lose weight I would not recommend doing it that away

Can someone with knowledge of the area google-map the distance between the female RSO's residence and place of work to see if it crosses paths with where JF was found?
I mean, I googled it, but I have no idea where anything is, so it was pointless.

The RSO's house is very close to the apt. where the SF lived. As far as her work, that is a temporary work type of place, so although the address is on the West Belt, she could have been working or assigned anywhere in town from what i can tell.

It does look like her, but not sure.. and pretty weird the the offense was on a 12 yo boy!

Stormy is at the neighborhood now. She said lots of neighbors out and news crews everywhere. BTW - been a longtime lurker (since Scott Peterson case). Believe this is my first post - if not - my first post in years LOL!

ETA: Forgot the original purpose of the post: Can I post what she is seeing firsthand as she is telling me?

I am not sure she is a she. Maybe she is a she who takes hormones to become a he, or maybe she used to be a he, and yes, I'd say somewhere between 20, 30, and 40 years old. (JMO)
I have a theory, but it's very unpleasant, so be warned!

(respectfully snipped by me)

And there are some women out there who aren't taking any kind of hormone enhancements, but still have the misfortune to look like a man, due to body shape, genetics. Sad, but true.

can someone clarify for me...? tia

when did mom change her story on the babysitter? I missed that part...

((fwiw... I have from the start thought it was a story told to her))

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84535&highlight=acronyms

Here's a link to the 'sticky' with a number of the acronyms or "lingo" that we frequently use...

When I first got started I didn't know a lot of these either, and I was too embarrassed to ask :)

They do help us type/express ourselves faster, but it can make 'ya feel like an outsider when ya don't know what they mean!

Welcome Visitors and Newbies!!

Thank you grandmaj-I think that the photo is wrong or the description is wrong....JMO.

ETA: I think the MSM has been consistently now identifying her as a woman, but they are looking for a male accomplice. Perhaps that is where the hispanic male comes in?

The Hispanic male was mentioned earlier by a local poster that was watching local TV news....IIRC, that poster said that guy was taken in for questioning....haven't heard/read description of the male LE is looking for via MSM.

Thank you grandmaj-I think that the photo is wrong or the description is wrong....JMO.

ETA: I think the MSM has been consistently now identifying her as a woman, but they are looking for a male accomplice. Perhaps that is where the hispanic male comes in?

Just to be clear, that was the description I gave after watching KHOU at 12:00 CST today - ball cap and dark glasses, overweight, and I described a male Hispanic based on what I saw. The broadcaster was not clear about gender. The latest news said that someone else was brought in for questioning too.

Local here. The area where this occurred is where I grew up. I posted last night about the location of the disappearance and where the body was found as being in the same "hood". On a map it doesn't so much appear to be, but Hardy Road is well within the comfort zone of the disappearance sight. Someone did not stray far. It is a straight shot down Crosstimbers from Garden Oaks to Hardy Road. This is all part of the same hood to anyone who lives around there.

As for the female RSO in zipcode 77018...this person's home address is right off of Crosstimbers. Straight shot to the disposal sight. We shall see.

I am also sick to my stomach, I just ate for the first time since yesterday at 1245pm, and at that time I only ate chips and salsa. If I wanted to lose weight I would not recommend doing it that away

Bless your HEART and welcome back!

My concern here is that pointing out that the woman (or man) who is walking to the car with LE may not be the person who is currently being held. This person may be completely innocent in this and I'd hate to know my picture was all over the internet being referred to as a suspect in the heinous murder of a child and all I was trying to do was be helpful. This may not be the case. This may in fact be the person currently being held but I think until it is verified who this person is, people should be careful labeling them suspects.

~JMO~

so... are we to believe that this woman meets step dad two weeks ago... is at the house... kills the child and uses step dad's car to transport the body all without him knowing about it?

oh... also throw in the evidence seized from her (I say that with reserve after seeing the pictures!... I agree with you grandmaJ~) house and it looks like you had some sort of something going on with the crime at another location.

This goes deep... deeper than we are seeing now. IMHOO

This article indicates the suspect is a friend of the mother, Angela. :waitasec:

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26308627/detail.html

Stormy is at the neighborhood now. She said lots of neighbors out and news crews everywhere. BTW - been a longtime lurker (since Scott Peterson case). Believe this is my first post - if not - my first post in years LOL!

ETA: Forgot the original purpose of the post: Can I post what she is seeing firsthand as she is telling me?

Who is Stormy?
OH! And WELCOME to WEBSLEUTHS! :wagon:

So sorry Reneeloveyou! You have to keep your strength and energy up for your beautiful children. They need you now more than ever!

Welcome to your first post, and yes please let us know what you are hearing.

So do I. Lots of us tomboys don't walk like girls. Most of the girls I played basketball with walked more like men that most of the men's basketball team. :innocent:

I think it's a woman... but then again I have a lot of butch women friends. So I might just be influenced by that.

I'm going with you on this one. She's a woman, a certain type, that's her walk, she downplays her femininity, but she's a woman. She's listed as a woman in every newscast, and her back looks like a woman's. I tried very hard the first time to catch a brastrap, but she might be wearing a sports bra - would fit with the outfit and style. Minimizing. I don't see where the confusion is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheyenne1060