TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the subject of kids....there's a paternity suit that list a mona nelson, no dob so i removed it :)

Maybe I misread it or even dreamed it up. But I could have swore I saw it mentioned in an article I read as linked on here. I will keep looking. In the meantime, disregard my post about the clothes. Sorry for any confusion.

I am looking also because I feel that the members post about the clothes came from somewhere.

A couple stories I just posted on the news page, didn't know if you all had read them yet or not...

Suspect in boys killing has criminal past
The woman accused of kidnapping a 12-year-old boy on Christmas Eve and killing him is no stranger to the legal system.
More... Video included...

Woman charged in boys death admits to dumping body, denies murder
Police say a 44-year-old woman charged with capital murder in the kidnapping and death of a 12-year-old Houston boy admitted to discarding a body, but said she didn’t kill the child.
Mona Yvette Nelson, a maintenance worker for several area apartment complexes, was arrested and charged on Wednesday.
More...

I have a feeling based on the SD telling her not to give out to many details about the phone calls, that LE was aware of the threating calls and that was something they did not want divulged, I am sure if the perp is calling the missing boys mom that LE would not want that info going public.

I am looking also because I feel that the members post about the clothes came from somewhere.

Tuesday night a reporter on video said LE removed some evidence including clothing from a house in far NE Houston. I will try to find links.

That court case, was the state seeking financial support from Mona, for a child who was in foster care. It's called foster care support in Iowa and bascially is like child support for the Bio parents to pay the state for the duration of time the child is in care.

IF there were SEVERAL threatening calls, why didn't she call 911?

I'm thinking her motive is revenge and/or rage and jealousy over love interest or perceived love threat. Unsure who she may have thought was involved with whom that sparked her rage. Need more info on her relationship to AD, DD and SE (babysitter and roommate), as well as ADs relationship to SE, etc.

Just to be clear....in no way, shape or form do I blame the aunt and uncle in Mo. for what has happened. They didn't have legal custody of Jonathan from what I've read. Just a POA. When he left to live with granny, at grannys request according to the aunt, granny got a POA. How and why he ended up with the person who gave birth to him is a mystery to me. Because he wanted to?? Really?? That little experiment should have ended when he got smacked by DD....but, nope. I totally believe Renee and her husband. This "mom" of Jonathan was absent from his life while he lived with them. Why did granny want to remove him from Mo.? Or, was it actually Angela who wanted him back in Tx.? In my perfect world, he would still be with the people who loved him, raised him....maybe 4 wheeling in the mud, today. God Bless him

I feel it is her FB page based on:

Interested In: Women
Activities: Weight Lifting, Running, Boxing
Television Forensic Science, Comedy, cartoons (I believe also showed up on her MS page.)

Further validation is that two of the friends on myspace are also FB friends and the AN friend on FB is in Mt. Pleasant which Mona references travelling to frequently on her myspace comments.

I saw that too, but didn't list it because I wasn't sure it was her...did it have a DOB?

just sleuthing and assumption since the subject of children came up....hope that's okay.

not many mona nelsons in the hcdistrictclerk site.....hope that's okay

I'm just getting this sinking feeling that this was not their first run in with Mona, and that they knew what was going on, but for some reasons all the ADULTS were afraid of her and when she could not get to them, this is what happened. moo and all that.

still curious as to how ne houston fits in this.... wondering if relatives of dd live ne....

Are there any thoughts on why she is in Medical at the jail? Could she have already tried to harm herself? Or would they put her there if she was having a bad withdrawl from drugs? Just thinking out loud anyone else have any ideas?

still curious as to how ne houston fits in this.... wondering if relatives of dd live ne....

It mentions in a couple of reports that LE went to Mona's Tuesday evening...could that be where they found the clothes and that gave them reason to arrest her the next day?

Tuesday night a reporter on video said LE removed some evidence including clothing from a house in far NE Houston. I will try to find links.

I remember that as well. The article never stated whose clothing it was though.

MOO

there is a paternity file in which she is listed at a defendant....i don't know legal jumble but i've attached the details

this is around the time she was arrested for aggrevated burglary....right?

She was arrested in 84 and received 10 years probation. Probation revoked in 91 and she was sent to prison where she served 3 years, relased in 94 which is the same year as the child support case. If AN is her daughter she would have been about 11 in 94.

It mentions in a couple of reports that LE went to Mona's Tuesday evening...could that be where they found the clothes and that gave them reason to arrest her?
couldd be its just i recall somewhere that they were investigating a home in ne houston, and its still bugging me....

HLN News, Reporter (few moments ago): Police say she is the only suspect in this case. She met SDad 2 weeks earlier, but DD denies that, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FoxxTraxx