TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent post, thank you! I wonder if there's a way to find out who her lawyers in past cases have been.

I did not see any attorneys on that rap sheet of hers. Seems like it would take a bit of research to find out.
She started this little walk of hers with the no show at court the other morning due to medical reasons.

Piece of work this one is for sure. :rolleyes:

JMHO

I just want to bring forward what the detectives stated at the press conference:

"those others we put through under the microscope and interviewed them at length, documented every single second of their day; they weren't involved, she acted alone."

No names were ever mentioned and the word "cleared" never mentioned. I know it's a play on words but words are chosen very carefully when LE speaks.

I think the most important words they spoke are: "she acted alone"

Alone is singular and absolves everyone else but Mona.

imo

This bothers me a bit also. If AD moved Jonathan away from him, I'm sure she may not have wanted him around Jonathan. The only reasoning I can come up with is DD was checking on Jonathan, maybe on his way home after work or something similar. Making sure he was ok and didn't need anything, etc.

Isn't the original apartment and the roommate's home very near each other?

Maybe he was hoping to get back into his wife's good graces by checking on the child to show he is trying to be a good step-father. I mean, I can speculate all day, but what's the use? Police seem to be satisfied with his reasoning, otherwise why clear him?

There is no proof that Jonathan's body was in a plastic container. There is no proof that such a plastic container even exists. LE spoke about a trash can found at Mona's residence. If there was a plastic container, Mona got takeout prior to visiting her victim's family on Xmas Eve and after dumping this child. It would fit with her nonchalant demeanor that's been described by MSM.

epiphany,
Exactly! M made up the story about a plastic container when she was questioned by LE and lied to LE. imo
Like you, I don't think a plastic containereven existed. Remember, LE caught M's truck leaving where the body was dumped. LE would know if there was a plastic container in the truck or not. They've never mentioned one. imo

Happy New Year to everyone.
I don't post often but wanted to be a part of such a group of dedicated and caring souls. I'm tough, but this case did me in. I really hope anyone involved gets what they deserve in this life and the eternal life hereafter. I think Mona is solely to blame but if anyone else is involved I pray they will get the punishment they deserve. Everyone, keep sleuthing and standing up for what is right. God bless you in 2011 and the years to come.
Kelly

The child was bound with twine. You don't have to tie up someone who is dead.

*Graphic*

Unless he was soo burned she didn't want things falling off the body, or was afraid of his arms flopping about if that part of him wasn't burned or something..

I don't know...

I just want to bring forward what the detectives stated at the press conference:

"those others we put through under the microscope and interviewed them at length, documented every single second of their day; they weren't involved, she acted alone."

No names were ever mentioned and the word "cleared" never mentioned. I know it's a play on words but words are chosen very carefully when LE speaks.

What do you think "weren't involved" means? And why do names need to be mentioned if as police say "she acted alone."

That's probably where the confusion comes from. If the person dies in a fire smoke is expected to be found in the lungs. But in this case there were no fire.
Gasoline wasn't used. So perhaps in such a case sot wouldn't be found in the lungs.

I would think if you are alive when someone starts welding your flesh you would die of heart failure or shock. He would have died from the welding, but the cause of death would not have been burning to death/smoke inhalation.

He had to have been tasered and unconscious. No one says anything about a struggle, screams, no one saw him leave crime scene one to go to crime scene two, or leave crimes scene two to be dumped in a ditch.

No one ever answered my requests for permission to post Sharon's criminal records, alias, birthdates, and what appears to me to be shared jail and probation time with Mona.

I strongly believe at this point since Angela really doesn't seem to know Mona and Mona didn't know Angela was his mother that there is an underlying jealousy issue going on here that led to Jonathan being her focus.

Mona clearly doesn't like DD and attempted to bring him into the mix. He says he was there that afternoon (not implying guilt) just crossing of paths or an awareness of each other.

I haven't even seen a reason why he would want to murder his own stepson.

He hit little Jonathan.It was apparantly bad enough for her to move with Jonathan away from him.Something was very wrong.

Why would he murder him though if they had moved away and he no longer had to be where Jonathan was?

imo

I would think if you are alive when someone starts welding your flesh you would die of heart failure or shock. He would have died from the welding, but the cause of death would not have been burning to death/smoke inhalation.

He had to have been tasered and unconscious. No one says anything about a struggle, screams, no one saw him leave crime scene one to go to crime scene two, or leave crimes scene two to be dumped in a ditch.

No one ever answered my requests for permission to post Sharon's criminal records, alias, birthdates, and what appears to me to be shared jail and probation time with Mona.

I strongly believe at this point since Angela really doesn't seem to know Mona and Mona didn't know Angela was his mother that there is an underlying jealousy issue going on here that led to Jonathan being her focus.

Mona clearly doesn't like DD and attempted to bring him into the mix. He says he was there that afternoon (not implying guilt) just crossing of paths or an awareness of each other.
Are you saying that you have evidence that SE and MN may have been cellmates or something at some point in their lifes?

*Graphic*

Unless he was soo burned she didn't want things falling off the body, or was afraid of his arms flopping about if that part of him wasn't burned or something..

I don't know...
I am going to hang on to the idea, her being a boxer, she knew exactly how to knock him out or kill him with one blow that wouldn't necessarily leave anything but bruises that wouldn't be visible under burned skin.

Do police ever say they believe someone acted alone in hope that other POIs behavior will change letting their guard down? I.e. Talking to people they might not if they thought they were officially a suspect?

I don't know about the report, but
"One officer said on Friday that the autopsy has ruled out any trauma on the child's body. There were no broken bones or any signs of strangulation or head wounds, so officers said it now appears the child was killed with a welding torch that could be capable of 6,000-degree flames."

http://www.click2houston.com/news/26334262/detail.html

And previously this was stated:

<snipped>

Evidence detailed
Investigators also found burned carpet at Nelson's apartment, twine that appeared to match the string used to bind Jonathan's hands, and a stun-gun in the glove compartment of Nelson's truck, Miller said.

Arson dogs detected no accelerant on Jonathan's body, he said, adding that Nelson possibly used welding torches at her home. An autopsy found no soot in the boy's lungs, so Miller said Jonathan likely was not alive when he was burned.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7359495.html

Until something official is published/stated by the ME..it's all speculation and opinion, not fact.

I just want to know why Jonathan had to be checked on at 1:45 PM.

Maybe because it was Christmas Eve and the kid was alone.

Truthfully, I thought the stepdad might have been involved, but after all the evidence, and MN bizarre excuse for having his body, I decided she must have acted alone. Why is still a huge question.

*Graphic*

I don't know...

When using a welding torch you can be very specific on the areas of the burn. She must not have burned the area where the twine survived and I am thankful for that for that will be used as evidence against her.

IMO

Do police ever say they believe someone acted alone in hope that other POIs behavior will change letting their guard down? I.e. Talking to people they might not if they thought they were officially a suspect?

I've never heard of such a practice.

All I can say is, Patti, what more would you like?---microscope, at length, every single second, weren't involved. She Acted A-L-O-N-E. No one else but Mona. It's MSM. It's HLE. It's the lead investigators. Not an unknown source. Not the NG Show, etc.

BTW, best wishes for a Happy New Year to Patti and All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayana2cool4school