TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, please explain to me what I can do. The dogs stopped at her door.

SA is NOT a SUSPECT either... but we have thrown him under the bus and discounted what he said since this story broke.

I don't want anyone to do anything against the rules, or participate in anything that might get the thread locked. That being said, I do want to ask this... if SA is not a suspect but was spoken of in MSM and we can discuss and sleuth him, then why not MB's mom who has also ben spoken of in the media and is not a suspect? I am new here and do not always understand the protocal.

Is CD, BD, SA, or anyone else a suspect?

Please, tell me what story was changed. Sorry, I missed that. It is moving so fast and everyone is discussing Pot, FB pages, and masks because someone is friends of someone that likes masks.

Please, tell me how can I go back and remove what I posted. I do not want this thread shut down.

Click on the edit button at the bottom of the post and you can delete it. And the reason we can discuss the others more freely is because it not only has been mentioned in MSM that they failed polygraphs, but as of tonight LE has came out and said the family is changing their stories and they can't even develop a good time line because of it. If LE can't get past the family, that says alot.

I'd still like to know if she owned an I-Touch and if that is missing too. If it is, then I think there is a better chance that she willingly walked out of the house. I can't think of any teenager who would have gone anywhere and left it behind.

MOO

Billie's friend told us that she had lost it a few days before she disappeared and Billie did not know if she had found it, so does not know if it is with her, or still lost...

I know it is confusing. :)

We can not sleuth minors at all, SA has been named in the main stream media and is the last person to see HD, he can be looked into...

I know MB's mother has been named in MSM but her sisters or other familys have not they are off limits....

I will try and find our TOS link, BRB

I understand what you are saying. Thank you for your help.

Okay, well I am calling it in, in 15 minutes... if I hear from no one local.

Called it in.

and he had me e-mail the link. If anyone local can add any more detail, I urge to call it in also

Click on the edit button at the bottom of the post and you can delete it. And the reason we can discuss the others more freely is because it not only has been mentioned in MSM that they failed polygraphs, but as of tonight LE has came out and said the family is changing their stories and they can't even develop a good time line because of it. If LE can't get past the family, that says alot.

Family and friends as per Sparky in the MSM report.

Find Hailey Dunn
by unconscious_mind78 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:51 pm

I'm sure alot of you know by now the situation surrounding my Fiance's daughter Hailey Dunn's Disapperance. Me, My Fiance and Her Son all need any help we can get to bring her home safe. So, im asking you guys to please pray for us and if you might here anything that could help us find her wether how small it is please contact me through pm or you can pm me and I will give you my Phone number. I've been a member here since 2005 and all I have to say is this forum is full of great ppl and we come together when one is in need. Again if you here anything regarding Hailey please contact me. Thank you so much and God Bless yall.

"My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better
world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on
others. I want no one to escape"

His "signature" on that forum is creepish. JMHO

Billie's friend told us that she had lost it a few days before she disappeared and Billie did not know if she had found it, so does not know if it is with her, or still lost...

She lost it a few days before she disappeared? That's one of those little co-inky-dinky's that will drive me nuts now. Did it just get lost, or did someone take it, and wouldn't that be one way she would have of communicating with people? Maybe there was some truth to the blow up around Christmas time.

Thank you so much for your help. You rock!

I will edit, as soon as, I feed the body.
I remember a sleuther that used to feed us with pics. They were always making me hungry with those pics :)

I feel sorry for Hailey's dad, if he knows nothing about where H is and had to worry about the stupid pot arrest while being interviewed on national TV, etc...as if he was not stressed out enough. I don't know if LE arresting him was or wasn't right, not taking a stand on that, but it is a minor thing yet could and might be blown up out of proportion.

personally i think the little girl MB should be left out of this completely. she had absolutely nothing to do with this and no knowledge of whats going on.
When Hailey comes home and has to face these people you don't want her hated by her friends because their lives were made miserable by media or rumors.

They must have caller ID. He said, Where are you calling from? I gave me my name number and just said I was following the case with a few friends and this info came up...He must think I'm a fruitloop, but I don't care if it helps find her! Please, if anyone local can add any more detail PLEASE consider calling it in.

Welcome! And thanks for the link...

sorry need to go off your post :innocent:

Okay theses kind web sites creep me out....

make sure to read his siggy..

also I did not know BD and SA were engaged :waitasec:

She lost it a few days before she disappeared? That's one of those little co-inky-dinky's that will drive me nuts now. Did it just get lost, or did someone take it, and wouldn't that be one way she would have of communicating with people? Maybe there was some truth to the blow up around Christmas time.
maybe they should check the local pawn shop and see it it showed up there.

Here this should help, this is all the info for Terms of Sevice for those of us that are just joining, and if you have any more questions or you wish to post something you are not sure of just contact a mod and they will be happy to help :)

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

A teen girl losing a phone,and think of all that valuable info that could be so useful to her disappearance gone right before she goes missing.That's interesting to say the least,she wasn't in school either,so unless she was running around a day or two before Christmas,wonder who got it.

They must have caller ID. He said, Where are you calling from? I gave me my name number and just said I was following the case with a few friends and this info came up...He must think I'm a fruitloop, but I don't care if it helps find her! Please, if anyone local can add any more detail PLEASE consider calling it in.
thanks wasn't enough!!!!:blowkiss:

Thinking of Christmas money..........and SA lost his job, did he want money from Hailey for gas or something and they got into a fight, an accident happened then he got scared and now she is gone? Just thinking out of box again.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
callumh804