TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gngr~snap
IMO... this is yet another statement that has been busted. HD didn't not show up... she was never asked or expected to come over that day.
IMO... no mother calls her teenage son to locate a younger sibling. It's EASIER, QUICKER and CARRIES MORE WEIGHT comijg from mom than a big brother. My daughter would have told my son to go jump in a lake... what mom puts a sibling in the parenting role.
Even though BD was at work she could still txt HD from the internet, or called the friends landline or cellphone.
My guess is 12:00pm was her lunch break. An easy time to concoct this myth of concern. We have all seen firsthand that since HD went missing SA and how she is portrayed far outweigh her concern for HD.

submitted by android please excuse typos!
Hi gngr~snap!
sHa_wave4.gif
..long time, no see..

How i understand it is that since this mom left her cell at home for the kids during the day while she was at work.. It was for this reason that BD, from work called her own cell phone{that was at the home for kids to use}DD answers the call and upon learning that Hailey has not yet come home from MBs, BD tells DD to go ahead and text the little girl's cell phone for her to tell Hailey to go ahead and head back home..

IMO she does this MAINLY because MBs cell number was saved to BDs cell phone{that DD was on}, and the other reason is I'm "assuming" that via text was the main way that they normally communicated{this I know to be the case in many fams now! unfortunately I know quite a few kids that won't even answer their cell phone calls anymore, they ONLY COMMUNICATE VIA TEXT}..

DD text MBs phone but does not get a reply, so he then calls MBs cell phone and its at that time that MB tells DD that not only did Hailey not spend the nite there but that MB had not even talked to Hailey and there was never a plan or any talk of Hailey coming to MBs to spend the nite..

Then ya have DD call back mom at work and relay this info..Therefor setting in motion the "discovery of Hailey missing"..

*atleast thats how I understand things to have gone that day{Dec.28th}:)

ETA~lol..I just was reading my post prior to this one and certainly seems as tho I easily could have copy/pasted it and posted as a response in this post..lol..IOW I pretty much am just repeating myself, AGAIN!
sFun_loco2.gif
..THIS case is getting me muy loco!..lol

No, it was after Hailey disappeared. No one told Billie at all. The first she heard of it was on NG... her anger was apparant, to me anyway. If this was true, the grandmother should have immediately told Billie or Clint.

JMO, I dont think she was scared. She has been known to get in SAs face and scream at him, tell him how much she disliked him. Billie would have to tell her to cool it.

bbm~

with all due respect, really...It doesn't sound at least to me that being physically abused (as in being hit) was what Hailey was afraid of :(...but I don't suppose ANY of us would know that one way or another sadly..

On the subject of SA going to work and then leaving.....he works in the oilfield industry, IIRC, could he have possibly gone there to get any kind of caustic materials, and would anyone have seen him......Ugly thought........but wondering if something had happened the night before, did he disappear for those few hours to dispose of body, and wanted chemicals from work to help aide in smell/decomp?

FWIW, I can make calls on my BB while it's charging. Which means it is pinging off a tower. Also I have GPS. I do not have to subscribe to anything. I have regular cell and text service.

My bb can last a long time without being charged. JMO but I don't think SA's break in usage was because his battery died.

czgtz, I was not trying to jump on you, i was just asking some simple questions. I also cannot believe she has disconnected from SA seems how she had on a slipknot Tshirt in her interview with Snyder Daily News. Can you just answer one of my questions then? Did BD or SA have other jobs besides their main jobs, and if yes, what did they do?

I haven't been able to keep up with the posts, so I don't know what all has been discussed.

First, I want to reinterate that I continue to support Billie. I firmly believe that she has absolutely no knowledge of what has happened to Hailey. She is desperate to have her home. I know many of you have remarked that she shows no emotion. Please remember that you all only see her for a moment or two at a time, and only what the various media wants to show. I see her daily, and her anguish is apparant, and growing.

I have learned that someone else saw Hailey Monday morning. Someone who has no reason to protect Billie or SA, and in fact doesn't even know them. This person saw Hailey more than once, and is sure that it was Hailey. LE is aware, has searched this person's house and interviewed them more than once.

I am not trying to be vague about this - but I did not ask this person's permission to post. They were not told to keep it quiet, and I am not the only person who knows about it. Also, this sighting directly conflicts with what someone else told LE about seeing Hailey.

Another person (child) was with Hailey.

This makes three seperate sightings of Hailey on Monday (that I know of) after SA's phone placed him in Big Spring.

Please understand - I am NOT defending him. I do hope, that for Billie's sake, he had nothing to do with Hailey's disappearance..... because that will multiply her anguish a hundredfold. I understand, and can see myself, that by his own actions and refusal to cooperate with LE, that he has made himself look very suspicious. I am not asking (or expecting) anyone to stop focusing on him.

My main focus is for Hailey to come home, safe and unharmed. I pray to God several times a day that He will keep His hand on Hailey, and bring her back where she belongs.

Please don't post about money to the victims of crimes here on WS without express permission from Tricia the owner. That will get this thread slammed shut.

Just a kind word.

I haven't been able to keep up with the posts, so I don't know what all has been discussed.

First, I want to reinterate that I continue to support Billie. I firmly believe that she has absolutely no knowledge of what has happened to Hailey. She is desperate to have her home. I know many of you have remarked that she shows no emotion. Please remember that you all only see her for a moment or two at a time, and only what the various media wants to show. I see her daily, and her anguish is apparant, and growing.

I have learned that someone else saw Hailey Monday morning. Someone who has no reason to protect Billie or SA, and in fact doesn't even know them. This person saw Hailey more than once, and is sure that it was Hailey. LE is aware, has searched this person's house and interviewed them more than once.

I am not trying to be vague about this - but I did not ask this person's permission to post. They were not told to keep it quiet, and I am not the only person who knows about it. Also, this sighting directly conflicts with what someone else told LE about seeing Hailey.

Another person (child) was with Hailey.

This makes three seperate sightings of Hailey on Monday (that I know of) after SA's phone placed him in Big Spring.

Please understand - I am NOT defending him. I do hope, that for Billie's sake, he had nothing to do with Hailey's disappearance..... because that will multiply her anguish a hundredfold. I understand, and can see myself, that by his own actions and refusal to cooperate with LE, that he has made himself look very suspicious. I am not asking (or expecting) anyone to stop focusing on him.

My main focus is for Hailey to come home, safe and unharmed. I pray to God several times a day that He will keep His hand on Hailey, and bring her back where she belongs.

You say there are three sightings of Hailey on Monday, after 9:38 am, but LE is saying that these sightings are unconfirmed. Why would they say that? TIA

Czgtz,

Why would Billie bring him into the home if there was that kind of animosity going on? When she yelled at him like that, did he ever show any signs of anger back towards Hailey??
Prior to this date, were there ever times when Hailey and Shawn were left alone in the house together?? Like, WOULD Hailey stay there if she were going to be left alone with Shawn??
Was it just Hailey or did DD also have issues with Shawn?

The animosity was when Billie and SA first got together. Hailey did want her parents back together, and she saw SA as standing in the way. And no, he did not show anger towards her (that I know anything about).

I am sure there were plenty of times that either of this kids were alone with SA.

This is a hard question to answer...all kids at some point or another have some type of issues with their parents/stepparents/parent's GF/BF. No issues out of the ordinary that I ever knew about.

I will be the first to say that SA has the most horrible luck in the world to quit his job, go home, NOT do anything to Hailey , go to his mom's ,, Hailey runs away,,,,,,,,on the very same day,,,,,,,IF that is true.

I will be the first to say that SA has the most horrible luck in the world to quit his job, go home, NOT do anything to Hailey , go to his mom's ,, Hailey runs away,,,,,,,,on the very same day,,,,,,,IF that is true.

He must have the same bad luck as ICA, TH and all the rest....

If she were seen with a child Monday morning AFTER Shawn was already at his moms, that would be a serious development!

AND, if she were seen with another child...then BOTH that child and--presumably--the people who live with/care for that child would also be lying about not having seen her. I just don't see any reason for another, unrelated family to be involved here. What reason would they have for harming Hailey or lying? Further, the MAIN thing that I have a problem with is Shawn's fake firing story. Why make that up....why leave work.....and why head to Colorado City, when you said you were heading to your mom's house!?!? Not questioning you or these new witnesses....just really questioning who else could possibly have MORE motive and access than Shawn?!?!

No, it was after Hailey disappeared. No one told Billie at all. The first she heard of it was on NG... her anger was apparant, to me anyway. If this was true, the grandmother should have immediately told Billie or Clint.

JMO, I dont think she was scared. She has been known to get in SAs face and scream at him, tell him how much she disliked him. Billie would have to tell her to cool it.

So that tells me the relationship between the two was not very good, as Billie had stated.

So,I will take it then that BD or SA did have an extracurricular job?

Just to get into the conversation I want to say I have six daughters 11-24. I am a single parent, dad is 1,000 miles away. I work late nights and sleep in the mornings til noonish. Five girls still live at home. On weekends the older daughters that can drive keep track of the younger siblings. They check up on them, meet parents at sleepovers, pick up/drop off a group from the movies, attend sports programs or other school functions if I cant be there. I give the orders and they follow through. The oldest girls have lots of contact numbers for all age group friends and inter-mingle and let me know when there is any trouble brewing. I wish I didnt have to rely on them to make it but it works for us.

So BD doesnt raise red flags in that aspect. The drug use bothers me and her lack of genuine despair and worry over Hailey does. I think SA has her hoodwinked and his sinister creeping in the middle of the night SCARES me. I think the crime started the night before, after buying narcotics, watching movies and turning in for the night @ 10.00. He doesnt sleep imo....BTW, I wonder what movies they watched...if he had a new mask and was caught up in his rush of drugs, horror and lust.

I know what you mean about the older ones helping the younger ones..

Isn't that the way the TLC channel family raises "19 Kids and Counting"

I also raised a niece that was 6 years older than my son and she was a big help with babysitting when I had to attend Out of Town Games. I taught school and was paid extra to work with the Cheerleaders.

I have really wondered about Hailey's teachers and the other Cheerleaders. How are the coping with all this???

DEAR GOD...PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME

czgtz, you are her friend? Does that mean you went to her house, or that you were friends by phone? Did you know about their facsinations? Hobbies? Drug use? Was there any other work that BD or SA did besides their main jobs?

I have been friends with Billie for nearly 10 years. I have been to her house, she has been to my house. Our kids have spent the night with each other.

I think 'facsinations' may be a strong word. I do not know of anything that Billie is 'facsinated' with. Hobbies? Well, I didn't know that she was interested in true-crime until recently, which is what I think you are asking. No drug use that I am aware of. Billie has worked at the hospital in Snyder for 7 or 8 years... before that, I cant remember.

I do not know SA well at all. He was just Billie's BF to me, never said more than a few words to him. So I don't know much about him at all, including jobs.

You say there are three sightings of Hailey on Monday, after 9:38 am, but LE is saying that these sightings are unconfirmed. Why would they say that? TIA

I have not heard law enforcement say that they are unconfirmed.

They have said something about the being on the phone in the backyard on Monday being unconfirmed... (which I believe was the first sighting) we have speculated she may not have been on the phone but using her MP3 player or something else.

They have said they haven't yet found the girls she was possibly seen walking and playing basketball with on Monday (which I believe was the second sighting).

But this one (which I believe is the third sighting on Monday) where she was seen more than once by the same person... we have heard nothing about from law enforcement.

They have not come out and said "Any possible sightings you may hear about of Hailey on Monday December 27th are unconfirmed."

There could be plenty of things THEY know about, that haven't hit the media yet... that may or may not be confirmed. We don't know what they know and what they have confirmed.

czgtz,

You just said your kids spent the night there - was this during the time SA was living there or "staying there"? Did your kids say anything that maybe at the time didn't strike you as odd, but now, looking back might have meant something? Have your kids ever voiced any opinions about SA - either good or bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member