TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, LE has interviewed this person and verified it? Or, are they doing it now?

Was the other child known the witness so he/she can be identified and verified to be okay.

Thanks in advance for responding!

LE has interviewed this person more than once - I have heard nothing of it from LE or the media.

Yes, the other child was known to this person also. This child is fine, and accounted for.

czgtz.....with you knowing BD and having met SA....let's say tomorrow for instance if (and how I wish) Hailey was home...would you let your girls stay over now? I just wonder how you and some other locals feel about the videos and pics of SA that have recently come out?

You would think his attorney would tell him to fess up to the lesser of the two evils????

Do we actually know that he has an attorney or that someone has come to the door and just said "the attorney has told us not to talk"?

Thing is..a 13 year old had to know though that Shawn or no Shawn, her daddy has met someone as well and had another baby. I would think that if nothing else that pretty much would put to rest any hopes she would have had regarding Billie and Clint getting back together..you don't think?

I believe that Billie and SA got together before Clint and his GF did.

Again, this was when Billie and SA had not been together that long.

They had not been together that long, and yet Hailey was yelling and screaming at him and mom would tell her back off, as you posted. That does not mean she wasn't scared of him. She may have felt safe around him, as long as mom was right there.

If she wore the jacket everyday, never seen without it, then it might be a forced issue to get it washed hense a whole lotta scent, easily tracable scent.
If a perp took her jackey and drag it down the street to MB's house. to the front door, scent stops at the front door, correct?
Then it is dragged to the parking lot of the motel, and stops.
Then the dogs are taken to each room and her scent is discovered at one door, ground floor, only on the outside.

Then jacket is place in a plastic bag, and perp walks away.
Dogs aren't looking for just anyone's scent, only HD's correct?

I think there had been some rain between the time she was discovered missing and when the dogs went out. Not a lot, but some. moo
Thank you for your patience, :blowkiss:

I think this is a little "risky" and highly unlikely.
Someone in all those duplexes was bound to see someone walking half the town dragging a hoody. I don't think in any case I have ever followed has anyone ever set up a "fake trail" for SAR dogs to pick up
I'm also not sure that a hoody drug along the ground would provide adequate scent that a SAR dog would even pick up on it. Sarx may have more to say about that ... but I'm fairly certain from my pretty educated but (unprofessional) knowledge of trailing dogs that it wouldn't be likely.

cz...Do you know WHY Billie and Clint have not gotten a divorce? Why is Clint letting her live in the family home? Do she and Clint own the house together? Where is Clint living now? We heard that they had to move out of the place that they were living in?

DEAR GOD...PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME!

I am very close to most of my good friend's boyfriends. I find it odd that CTG has been good friends with Billy for 10 years and barely knows the guy she has been dating for 3. VERY weird. That alone shows that there's something odd about BD and SA's relationship.

CKay you don't understand,, If you haven't seen his MS and the lyrics, then you would know why I am saying that about the SlipKnot Tshirt

No, it has been quite a while since my girls stayed over there. It would have been when Billie and Clint were still together.

My kids have not been around SA enough to have formed any kind of opinion of him.

Could you give a rough idea how many times in the last 2 years you have been around Hailey personally? I guess what I'm asking is, did you see and speak with Hailey often or is most of what you know of her in the last couple of years (during the time Billie has been with Shawn) come from Billie, rather than what you saw firsthand? TIA!

Hi everyone I have tried to keep up on this case, which has been really hard with all the inconsistencies and the speed the pages fly by. lol But I'm wondering if maybe SA could have slipped the dated rape drug in BD drink on Sunday night, then take HD after BD passed out. I don't believe BD checked on HD Monday morning before work, I think she is just saying that to save face. SA might have gotten to work and remember he left evidence (maybe the glass the drug was put in,and the bundle in HD bed made to look like she was there just in case BD would look in on HD before leaving) When he realized BD did not know HD was gone yet he came up with the story about her going to sleep at a friends house. Because obviously BD did not even ask about HD when she was picked up from work, it was said SA told BD when they got home from their drug run.

Then again maybe she took the drugs herself and passed out which gave SA his chance at HD.I can't tell if BD lies are from trying to cover her involvement or her drug use and lack of on hands parenting.
I also don't give the dog hits any credit because if she walked around alot in the area then of course her scent could be there.

Anyway one last thing i would like to say, I have not been able to get it out of my mind sense I started hearing about this case, it's something i heard on Oprah show I think it is a Maya Angelou quote.

"When someone shows you who they really are believe them the first time."

Do we actually know that he has an attorney or that someone has come to the door and just said "the attorney has told us not to talk"?

He was quoted in one article pages back on abc.com saying his lawyer told him to walk out of the lie detector test. I'm not buying that. His lawyer would have advised him not to take it at all. I'm calling his bluff. IMO

Until they are confirmed, they are unconfirmed.

Yes but law enforcement has not SAID they are unconfirmed, which is what was said in the post I responded to.

If even one of those 4 sightings is confirmed it totally messes with the theory that we had of Shawn taking Hailey in the morning.

Wowza..........what a night eh? All I can say is hmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

czgtz - I wouldn't want to be in your position at all and I do appreciate you answering questions. How is DD holding up? Who is he staying with? Why does it seem that no one else is speaking up for Hailey? Why no pleas from Billie for her return??

I don't know any person. No one that isn't directly related to me by blood (nuclear family unit) or married to me for 18 years that I would defend in a possible murder case. That I would stake my word or my reputation on by defending their behavior or actions.

Just throwing my experience in there, not directed at anyone. My Husband and I have had this convo several times hypothetically---would you defend someone that you knew in public or to the media if they had such and such situation or potentially involved in such and such---not directing that comment at anyone---just stating what my actions would be hypothectically---of course I've never been in that situation (well once but won't derail the thread to explain, in that case I spoke to the LE and SA and no one else) JMHO

Ok, we have to stop with the stealing of clothes and dragging them down the street (which is a funny visual btw).

The dogs in this case do NOT give us anything useful to work with, that's my post on them.

Please feel free to quote any of my posts about the issue, but I don't want to keep going round and round because it's not going to help bring Hailey home.

(This is not directed at anyone!)

This is soooo sad....

Hailey Dunn's father continues his mission
Holding fast to the hope that he'll find his "beautiful girl" alive, somewhere, Clint Dunn spent the past week chasing leads from Snyder to Odessa and doing everything he can think of to find his missing daughter, Hailey Dunn.
Like the words printed on a shirt he often wears, the father of missing 13-year-old Colorado Middle School student is "on a mission."
More...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members