TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
MHMR is the mental healt department in Texas. she is saying he is mentally unstable at the time. JMO

In the meantime..Billie Dunn is Done < JMHO not bashing in any way, I believe she knows what has happened. She MAY NOT have had anything to do with it..but she knows what Shawn Atkins is capable of and IMO withheld that information from LE. That tells me all I need to know...

eta~and when a person KNOWS what happened, there's no reason to ask..thus why on Nancy Grace she confirmed that she had not asked Shawn any questions regarding anything really..I now know why she didn't ask him anything...

Didnt she also say if she found out she was lied to she was thru with it?

Billie is going to make a statement saying she was embaressed, etc etc..

I cannot believe billie was threatening suicide (pills).. Poor Hailey.... :(

After listening to those 911 calls, it sure puts a whole new light on looking in on Hailey on the morning of 12/27 to "ease my mind."

someone help.... please: what does MHMR mean? I am racking my brain (which doesn't take long not much there at this time o' night). All I can getting is hollow echoes in my mind. HELP!

I live in TX and am a nurse and MHMR has always meant mentally handicapped...always referred to people with special needs...mental health and mental retardation. Whenever we would put in for a MHMR eval it was because the patient usually needed some sort of psych eval. HTH...

For the sworn affidavit to say he also threatened Hailey,then it must have been in the written report the officer made out when he went to the house.Then when they asked SA in interviews,he admitted to it.

What I find odd.

Whole flurry of 911 calls that day!

In that one 911 call she seemed more concerned that he may remove her TV than she showed when she MOVED HIM BACK IN her home for Hailey's safety.

Agreed. WTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW she should have stuck with her gut about not trusting him. She was also concerned he would mess with her son if SA went to the house, that is not a good sign. Messing with her son was an after thought, right after the TV and Xbox. JMO!

and no mention of having a daughter living in the house?

Billie's voice has the same lack of inflection in the 911 call as it does in her interviews. I think that is just her voice. I would think she would be pretty freaked out when making that call, but her voice stays smooth.

I don't know. She would have to have one heck of a case of post-partum blues to want to dispose of a 13 yr old girl. She said previously that HD came over and played with the baby every day and loved her. Why would she want to harm HD?

BD didn't seem interested in CD so she was not in any competition I know that HD wanted to live with them--was that motive enough? They already had a 7 yr old and a newborn at home.
Personally I would have loved to have a 13 yr old girl in my home when my kids were little.

It is hard for me to accept this theory. If I put her as a suspect next to SA then it seems like no comparison. Yet, stranger things have happened.

IF this was the child that was referred to by CZ--she did say that that the child sighting directly disputes earlier testimony......which could mean the statement that HD never made it there that day would be disputed, if HD was walking with a gf's child. However, it would still be earlier in the day when she made it there. Why not say, yes....she was here earlier, but never made it back at 3pm....especially if the kids were out walking around. I wonder if the little brother when with her to the dollar store on SUNDAY when they have video footage of it.

I know we discussed in the beginning that the gf said she wasn't sure if HD made it there that day. Where did that info come from, I can't remember? Was it a news article? Was it CZ? NG?

Are we even allowed to sleuth the gf and if so, do we already know anything about her? I know that CD had some pot arrests....any drug arrests for the gf?

**I do know that some of you feel it's a waste of time to discuss this at all** :)

I feel really bad for czgtz right now....I hope she has some kind of support herself....it would totally suck to find out a friend you've been defending and looking out for lied straight to your face :(

I believe it's Mental Health Mental Retardation Services. I looked it up and some people were saying that is where they go for bipolarism and other mental disorders.

The mods are stilling working on alerts. Tricia is planning on coming in to make an announcement also. Thank you for waiting while we look over everyone's concerns.

*Whew*! Thanks for the chance to finally catch up :crazy:

Of course, now that I am it's almost bedtime and I'll wake up several threads behind again :banghead:

Lots of new interesting info released tonight.

:praying: May Hailey be found soon!

IMO it is rare to hear such non-emotional 911 calls...very strange.

If I were BD I'd stay the heck away form NG for a while unless she's a masochist!

MHMR: The way she said it made me think what she was trying to say was MMR...? :waitasec:

ETA: Mildly Mentally Retarded. (I am just taking a stab at the acronym here so please do not start spreading a rumor that SA is MMR.)

Sorry - what I meant to say was that by describing him as MHMR, she was alluding to the fact that she thought he may be MMR (which would be the actual diagnosis, if he has it)... Make sense?

Once a forum is set up, all these discussions will have their own thread and it will be easier and productive. :)

I wanted so much to find reasons to believe her. Did she not know this would come out when she went on NG and denied it and painted this pic of how wonderful he was to all of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oiueroiuweoiruoiwueroiuwe