TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
The result I see from this afternoon's event? Persons named or alluded to, and others coming out of the woodwork to tell what they really know when they previously choose to mind their own business.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336886

:seeya:Billie Dunn was considered a "person of interest" in the investigation, but has been ruled out, said Pete Kampfer, spokesperson for the investigation.

Looks like the woman who everyone loves to hate has been cleared and is no longer a POI in this case. Billie is the only one who has been cleared, I might add.

I am very glad that I have nothing to be ashamed of, since I and a very few others have refused to participate in the gleefull but premature celebration of her demise.:innocent:

However, People have been ruled out in cases and then ruled right back in when more evidence comes forward.

Or LE can say that someone has been ruled out when they really haven't..it sometimes makes them feel more at ease and..talkative :)..

Why would he need permission to leave the state? They dont even see reason to give him a polygraph so its obvious they dont think hes involved..unlike the one Billie Jean is so "friendly" with :(

Also in case anyone has forgotten..Clint is a VICTIM"!

Incidentally so what if hes getting money for food or nappies for children whilst searching for his missing daughter?

Omgosh - he's using donated money for food or nappies. Please excuse me while I faint (snark).

Didn't WS come together and donate food for the searchers? I really don't see a difference. I know in my heart he's using money to get flyers out and search for his daughter - WE'VE ALL SEEN IT. He's also away from his new baby and GF. I'll pitch in and buy him a new pair of shoes, since he's been pounding the pavement for hours on end.

MOO

Mel

[Snipped]
A contradiction? Honestly, who else would Billie think was asleep in her daughter's room? If she was home the night before and she sees someone sleeping in her room the very next morning, who else is she to assume it might be?

I agree with you that in 99.99% of the times that one looks in on a child and just glances to see if that child is in the room, that that is good enough.

But this is a child who has disappeared into thin air. Someone could have snatched her in the night and bunched up the pillows and blankets to make it look like she was there and wasn't, then smoothed things out later in the day. Or Hailey could have been unconscious or dead in that bed to be removed later.

I watched NG's show the night that BD made the statement. Upon further questioning, even BD admitted that she gave a cursory glance at the bed and assumed Hailey was there in the bed. This is far different than saying "I went in and Hailey was asleep on the bed and I kissed her cheek and left the room" or tucked her blankets in around her, etc.

Added: Actual quote and link from NG show, January 12, 2011-- link here

"GRACE: Now, was that when you looked in her room and it is was dark and you thought she was lying in her bed?

BILLIE DUNN: I did see her in her room, but I saw her watching TV. Monday morning, I looked in her room and it was dark and it looked look she was laying in bed. But I didn`t go touch her, make sure that was her. I just peeked in to make sure she was in bed to ease my mind and..."

Who bought BD a new van and is it brand new? I don't understand why she needs one with no drivers license and will probably get back with SA, and they had a vehicle.

Link to the DL info? I don't believe this is correct.

Do you have a link that says Clint is soliciting donations wherever he goes?

I can't find the article. It was the same one that said he was driving around in his unreliable car with his family. Since I can't find it, please disregard.

Isn't it this one?? (I am giving no opinion on the subject, I simply remembered this article because it mentioned Naomi for the first time. So I am posting the article I believe Lisa is referring to.)

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/15/father-continues-his-mission-inside-news-of-the/

Friends and strangers have reached out to Dunn to donate flyers and funds to help find Hailey Dunn. Some have volunteered to travel to Mexico to hand out flyers.

With his girlfriend, Naomi Stewart, driving their deteriorating Mercury Cougar and their 3-month-old daughter C**** in tow
, Dunn is determined to continue his search for as long as it takes.

"I can never ask for enough help until my daughter is found," Dunn said. "It's changed my life, and my life will never be the same. And when this happens to anybody else, I will help them, and I will never look at another missing picture the same."

I don't see anything in that article saying Clint is soliciting donations wherever he goes?

Seems to me that if a van was donated it should have been to Clint and his little family. jmo

I thought it was just a Texas ID number, not a license. Will have to check. If anyone is faster than me...have at it.

This is wrong info that has somehow become construed as fact. The affidavit does indeed list DL numbers and TX id numbers for both BD & SA. I have it downloaded to my hard drive, which I don't think I can link here. However, I downloaded it from BigCountry. hth

GRACE: Well, let`s go back over what he said. Tell me what he said about her disappearance again.

B. DUNN: He said Monday he went to Big Springs, stayed at his mom`s, came home in the afternoon and got home around 3:00, and Hailey left shortly after that, around 3:15. He didn`t see her much at all. She just told him that she was going to go over to her dad`s and go to Mary Beth`s and stay the night.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/10/ng.01.html

This is wrong info that has somehow become construed as fact. The affidavit does indeed list DL numbers and TX id numbers for both BD & SA. I have it downloaded to my hard drive, which I don't think I can link here. However, I downloaded it from BigCountry. hth

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...edia/dox/pdf/2011_01/HaileyDunnAffidavits.PDF

Page 12, paragraph that starts, "On Wednesday..."

At that point it lists both ID and DL # for BD. Earlier it only lists the ID #. I'm thinking that's the source of the confusion.

Yep. Thanks for confirming what I posted! She didn't know if she was in her bed.

I looked in her room and it was dark and it looked look she was laying in bed. But I didn`t go touch her, make sure that was her. I just peeked in to make sure she was in bed to ease my mind and...

to make it in context here is the beginning:

BILLIE DUNN: I did see her in her room, but I saw her watching TV. Monday morning, I looked in her room and it was dark and it looked look she was laying in bed. But I didn`t go touch her, make sure that was her. I just peeked in to make sure she was in bed to ease my mind and...

BBM was Sunday evening
Saw her Monday morning, but didn't "touch her".

IF your child was seen by you Sunday evening in their room, why would you NOT assume that was your child in bed the very next morning? Nothing was askew at that point. IMO

I'm thinking the mystery "man" was either a shot at Clint, or that teenage boy. How sickening that she's willing to target HD's dad or a teenage friend of hers to save SA. I'm so thoroughly disgusted with her right now. Whatever her role was, she obviously cares more for SA than her flesh and blood. Wow, he must be loving how much he has her wrapped around his finger...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KreepinSavage