TX TX - Krishonda 'Shonda' Townsend, 19, Mineral Wells, 5 Jul 2010

Does anybody know whats up with the Sorrell family and why they would be connected to Shonda's disappearance?

and have they released the survallience video of Shonda & friends?

Ok, so did TS's sister and Shonda like the same boy? and how old is TS's sister?

Hi Fairy,

You bring up a great point! I had forgot they were looking for the car, I had remembered the det saying on NG that they were in her friends car, so was it TS boyfriend at the time, also TS car?

All I know is the time line is not adding up. I need to go and read up here. Would be interesting to get the time line sorted out.

Going to attempt a players list in initials, god help us all...

TS - Shonda's Best Friend, last "known" to be with her. Has a baby with Shonda's brother, TT.
TS - Shonda's Best Friend TS's boyfriend at the time Shonda went missing, (not currently together) allegedly, this is the house that Shonda departed from on the evening she went missing, per TS, but it should be noted this is per, TS, and it is possible the Cedar View Apartments, per CL poster and original account were the actual location, this person seems to be a good person, his house was literally a 60 second walk to the ez mart and to the party, along with a 60 second walk to TS apartments which this home sits right at the entrance of the apartments on the same rd as the EZ mart.
HJC - A sister of TS, different last name, haven't heard much about her
MS - Sister of TS, same last name, who has posted on Craigs list, has left Mineral Wells suddenly without explanation. Claims to have seen Shonda as she departed the EZ mart. Said she was at the party on same night.
VS - TS twin sister, said to have chased Shonda prior by car over a "misunderstanding" per TS, but the car incident DID happen with VS, I am unsure but believe it was MS her other sister who was with her, not sure
MS - Brother of TS, same last name, dating the girl B who is posting on the blog defending TS. Seems like an okay person, don't know much about him
BL - Girlfriend of MS, brother to TS. Seems like a nice girl from all I am reading but you can't choose the family of your BF's.
MAB - Brother to the S' sisters, MS and HJC. Different last name, currently in jail. Rumored to be a top POI in Shonda's case. Long criminal history per the Mineral Wells Index
DSF - Mother to all the S's, HJC, MAB, married to a man who owns or operates a karate studio or dojo. Seems to care for the grandkids while kids are out partying.

Next Bunch:

RA - Shonda's baby daddy. Has also dated WM in the past on and off. From things I have found, Shonda was once friends with WM who started to date RA which caused problems between the two of them. WM then was accused of trying to sleep with RA brother or other family member while he was incarcerated, leading RA back to Shonda. There was open $hit talking on his face book with WM which has since been deleted. Has some relatives with very violent charges in the mineral wells index who has connections to some of these people mentioned on the blog. Also seems to have some very caring relatives who genuinely seem to care about Shonda

WM - Has openly and publicly had issues with Shonda, from what I can find dating back to the beginning of 2010. WM openly wanted Shonda out of the picture so she could be with Ray. WM once resided in Graford, ended up going to school in Mineral Wells for two years. Also has a farm and I don't know where she lives at this point. JMO, seems like a spoiled bully.

JPS aka JP has posted openly on the blog. Made a reference to using his face to a persons jaw on the blog post. Hosted a party on the night Shonda went missing. Residence was two homes north of the EZ mart cross street. Rumor posted on the blog is a possible secret love triangle with this person, Shonda and his current gf. Note, this is a rumor just giving a recap. Has violated restraining orders and been arrested several times per the mineral wells index. Has been arrested with two brothers, different last names, confirmed through birth records on ancestry, mentioned on the blog CQ and CW (saw this posted on blog and confirmed on the Mineral Wells Index). Girlfriend and mother of child is TS. Claims to now live behind What A Burger.
TS- Girlfriend to JPS. Don't know much about her, she is friend with S sisters.
BS Friend of the S sisters and to the other groups mentioned. Rumored on blog to have been jealous of Shonda. But I can not confirm this. Mix up on who dated who, BS also dated a JP but not JPS above. Same first name different last name. Was rumored to be with Shonda at unknown location a few days prior to Shonda going missing. Has left town since Shonda went missing
RV Craigs poster and blog states a witness came forward that he was driving Shonda's car to the south end of town where it was abandoned. Has a criminal history in Mineral Wells Index, I don't know much more about this person. Has brothers and sisters.

CQ Brought up on blog. Has several siblings brought up on blog, seemingly more various last names, confirmed by ancestry, sibling posted on blog.
AAW Sister to CQ, posted openly on blog, had an 1 month old, infant son who was beat to death last fall per Mineral Wells index. Research on online presents questionable actions on this person and person incarcerated supporters feel he is wrong accused
CW Posted on the blog, dating AAW, was recently released from jail/prison? Craigs list poster posted this person's mug shot
AA Another sibling of CQ, friends with the S sisters
BA Another sibling of CQ, friends with many questionable people
CW Brother to the A's and CQ friends with JOS
There is more but not sure how they all play in

Feel free to copy, paste and add to it. Correct anything that seems incorrect.

and have they released the survallience video of Shonda & friends?

I do not believe this tape has ever been released.

I find the discrepancy in the reporting and times of the tape very interesting.

Sorry for all the posts - but no one else is around!

I do so hope LE has looked and is looking at WM, who was threatening Shonda for some time before she went missing. There was a situation over Shonda's baby daddy, who was incarcerated at the time she went missing, and still is; near as I can tell. Can't find his last name.

The others appear to have distanced themselves from her since Shonda disappeared. Wonder why?

Good point, why distance yourself?

Reading along on the blog it does make sense as far as what has been posted on Shonda's facebook. You have certain people begging her to come home. While others in that "group" pray but with no pleas. One of the posters made a great point:

"You don't look for what is not lost"

The friend (Brittany) says on the blog that TS's twin sister was with her that night, shooting fireworks with their kids (TS's child is said to have been with them). TS's other sister was at the house party, where TS and Shonda stopped by briefly. TS was called by her sister to pick up her child at the EZ Mart, so she and Shonda go up there to get the child in TS's car.

Questions:
I know the party, TS's ex boyfriend's house (where they went back to and where Shonda's car was parked), and the house party are close to each other....but I would love to know HOW close they were.....walking distance.....a few blocks??

TS's own story puts both she and her sisters as some of the last people to see Shonda alive. I think TS is innocent. I don't like her sisters and I don't think they are being helpful to the investigation. They seem more angry than sad.

Why would you have TS come pick up her child from a gas station late at night?? Why not just take the child to the mother if it's fairly close?? Odd to drop off a baby at a gas station so late.

If TS isn't involved (and I believe she isn't), then either Shonda stopped somewhere else on her way home or someone was laying in wait for her outside TS's ex-boyfriend's house/in Shonda's car, etc. I am just wondering who would have the most 'reason' to do this......as they all seem to have criminal records and all seem to be so very angry.

60 second walking distance between them all. A small triangle. Square if you add the apartments. Look at the EZ mart on the west side of town. Party was two residences up the street, I believe I wrote north before, but actually looking at it would be south. BF house is at the entrance to the apartments.

Good question, why pick up the kids at the gas station? I am finding contradicting stories here, just a matter of wading through all this garbage. :banghead:

I agree, I don't think TS is involved completely. And your correct, her sisters seem like very angry people with issues. JMO. If she does know or suspect, how do you turn in your siblings?

She was getting back with her babys dad so not sure why she was seeing other people. I really dont know. The person she was supposedly seeing did have an on and off gfriend, yes. The whole crazy thing is it seems almost everyone could have had a motive to hurt her. Its very sad.

I think we can chalk this up to this age group. Of course you wouldn't want the other girl, WM, to have her BabyD, RA. Probably conflicting feelings. From what I have read on the networking, RA had been known to cheat in the past. But in the meantime, he is incarcerated, so she sticks her foot in the pond to see what else is out there?

If the house where TS and Shonda were (TS's ex-BF) was so close to the party and EZ Mart why did they have to "ride," per TS, to pick up the kid and the car? Why didn't they just walk? And whose car were they in?

Wonder if they stopped somewhere else we haven't heard about yet?

Just rereading Shonda's MS page comments. http://www.myspace.com/misstownsend09/stream

She clearly believed she was with Ray (baby daddy). If she was dating someone else, I don't know, but she consistently talked about Ray. On the other hand, she consistently believes WM is trying to get with Ray. Sometimes she gets mad at Ray for the situation, but mostly it's the other girl. WM and she are arguing back to January.....6 months fighting over a guy who is stuck in prison. Whew.
Anyway, Shonda clearly wants him to be in prison initially. It's almost as if whatever he did was against HER directly. I don't know why he is in jail, but she repeatedly expresses her desire that he stay there forever....early on. She's a late teen....so she waivers...all the time. One day she loves him, the next day she 'hopes he catches something'. She also mentions that she wants to remove his rights as a father to Haiden. But, again, it seems like she is mostly waivering between being 'in love' with him and being really hurt that he would cheat on her or treat her poorly.
She also mentions last February that someone who lost their own baby was calling her a bad mom. She was upset by this. The only person in this group who lost a child was AA. That's her only mention of any other beef with anyone outside of WM and Ray.
Anyway, Shonda says several times in her posts 'I got this....". She always says it in reference to deciding to handle something in her life. "I got this. He can't bring me down anymore....". I wonder what she saw/discussed just prior to that post. Was she going to go handle something or was she just saying she was done with something.
Wasn't it said early on that the last incoming text was from someone with the initials AA? Did I remember that correctly?

Oh, FWIW, Ray started a FB page....from prison.....back in December. He's friends with WM, but not any of the S's or the Townsend family. He hasn't mentioned Shonda, his son, or Shonda's family AT ALL on his FB page. Really sad....supposedly, according to Shonda's MS page, they had been together for 7 years. http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001883115982&sk=friends&v=friends

I just remember one "A" - but I could be wrong.

I went much further back on Shonda's MS than I had before and I don't see ANY posts from TS there at all. Wouldn't your BFF show up there somewhere in over a year?

Hmmmm..

If the house where TS and Shonda were (TS's ex-BF) was so close to the party and EZ Mart why did they have to "ride," per TS, to pick up the kid and the car? Why didn't they just walk? And whose car were they in?

Wonder if they stopped somewhere else we haven't heard about yet?

Good point, also coming back to the point about the car, I had forgot how her sister had her car etc.. So it gets cloudy here. Was TS actually driving her bf, TS at the time car? Why not just drive Shonda's?

Also the area that weekend had flooding with record rainfalls, IIRC, would be interesting to see the actual times of the day rain was falling, being that there is talk of boating and fireworks.

If BL states they had TS son until 11:20ish, and the posters who claims to have seen time stamp on video at 11:20 while MWPD claims 11:50. TS claims they left right at 11:40pm, that is about the time Shonda posted on her face book "I got this" - So I guess it's possible VS left at about 11:20 ish to return TS son to her? I need to go back and review but there are many things not adding up in this story. Along with the fact that BL originally posted Shonda was last seen at 12:30am and TS came on to correct her about who was the last person to see her but not about the time. This is one day after. Makes ya go hmmm...

Maybe she was last seen at 12:30, just not by TS.

I don't remember any mention of where WM was that night. Was she at the party? Doesn't seem like all the players here ran in the same circles. If you look at the friends on RA's FB, there aren't many common to the FB's of others.

Maybe RA does have something to add in Shonda's case. Guess it'll be interesting to see who he winds up with when he gets out of jail.

Trying to find the link (I've been through soooo many sites today!), but I remember reading somewhere that TS saw Shonda the night she went missing at around 11:40 PM... and that an old teacher of Shonda's saw her later, after she would have texted her mother- at the EZ Mart- around 12:30.

Trying to find the link (I've been through soooo many sites today!), but I remember reading somewhere that TS saw Shonda the night she went missing at around 11:40 PM... and that an old teacher of Shonda's saw her later, after she would have texted her mother- at the EZ Mart- around 12:30.

Yes, I heard that about the teacher as well. There was also a boy who claimed she was seen eating what What A Burger with TS after midnight, but TS addressed this on the SSM Journal saying this was the prior Thursday, incidentally, that prior Thursday is also per TS the last time TS can recall that WM threatened Shonda.

The original story with that claim was linked on page 2 here (#27), but it's no longer working. I don't see any LE references to it after that, so not sure if it was ever substantiated.

The was a subsequent article (also linked here on page 2) where LE states "A" was identified, interviewed and cleared.

The original story with that claim was linked on page 2 here (#27), but it's no longer working. I don't see any LE references to it after that, so not sure if it was ever substantiated.

There was a subsequent article (also linked here on page 2) where LE states "A" was identified, interviewed and cleared.

Correction: That person was identified and interviewed. Doesn't say they were cleared. And they were identified as a "possible witness."

Honestly, there are just too many people pointing fingers at other people, it makes it hard to even weed through the information. There have been more "names" thrown out in the case than any other case I have followed. I think the other thing that makes it hard to stick to "facts" is that there really are not any. And even some that are stated as facts by LE have been contradicted other places. It's also unfortunate that this town we live in is sooo small that you can't make sense of the 100's of rumors that we hear every week. I do know it was stated, not in MSM, by by local police and family that RV was confirmed to have been seen driving Shondas car. The problem from there is, he is connected to tons of people!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txstoyz
Back