2011.03.11 Doc Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few weeks back something was released to the defense from Mark H (the CA military guy). I want to read THAT.

Maybe in Discovery????

http://www.wftv.com/video/27068800/index.html
Part Five - George testimony - March 3, 2011 Hearing
Baez questioning George

(19:15) Baez - you've also become aware that the FBI has even sent in people wearing wires to talk to KC
(Burdick object - relevance - overuled -
Burdick - timeframe?)
(19:21) Are you aware Mark Hawkins wore a wire for the FBI when he went to MY office (Burdick object timeframe)
Judge - rephrase for timeframe
are you aware that on Oct 2008 - individual by name Mark Hawkins wore wire to George house and Baez office even though KC rep by counsel
(LDB irrelevant timeframe July 22 and Aug 14 - Motion covers specific period of time)
Judge response relevance and materiality - Motion covers specific period of time
Baez - can I have a moment Judge? you may
Baez - Judge goes to lengths LE gone to attempt solicit agents of state - this witness is aware of it - talking about things he discovered now as to that time period - helping him (George) determine he is agent of state-
Judge - what time period motion cover?
Baez - up to Aug 14th
Judge - sustained

What amazed me the most about Kio Marie(and her mother) and their suggestion, was that it was a suggestion at all. Why not, "Casey wouldn't kill her baby!" Or, "what!? I would have no idea what happened or where Caylee can be..." But no, they went straight to thinking about where they think she would put Caylee. :eek:

Even if Kio did know that Casey had not wanted the baby, had wanted to put Caylee up for adoption-why would you accept and go so easily to the idea that Casey had killled her daughter and have instant suggestions as to where that might be? I think that shows how much people really did have Casey's number.

And, it is true Kio did not have the spot exact, she was across the street, etc. But! This isn't horse shoes or hand grenades, and IMHO: that is pretty darn close.

IMHO: Kio was a friend to Casey and thought of her as her friend, while I think Casey had a hard time even remembering who she was. Just as Casey treated Christina when she was crying to Casey about Caylee. Christina had babysat for Caylee when she was first born, till Christina realized Casey was lying about working and stopped babysitting. Then we know Amy was Casey's friend and we know how she was treated...

People are friends, have been a friend to ICA but she is no friend to them. Even Annie Dowling stopped being friends with ICA because she said she doesn't like being "betrayed" and lied to. Annie says, "everyone knew" Casey was a liar. Apparently, Kio also knew Casey was capable of dumping her daughter's body in their neighborhood.

:cow:

What's our prayer? Forgive me for what I am about to read...

From what I remember, it was behind the school? The woods behind the school?

Yes she says behind and across the street..
What does Kio consider behind the school?..for that I went to look at a map of the school area.

The Front Entrance and main Parking Lot of the Hidden Oaks Elementary faces East towards the woods,

The Bus Loop is on the South side of the school along Suburban...with a cleared area and the woods beyond that just across the street.

Kio says that back when they used to hang out in The Zone the Fences were not up yet

It does not help the Defense that KioM was right about the general area where Caylee's body was ultimately found. Whether or not KioM was off by a few hundred feet is to me, irrelevant. (1) of all of the places in Orlando (remember there were early reports about witnesses seeing ICA with a shovel near the airport--several miles from where Caylee was found; some thought that Caylee may have been disposed of in any number of dumpsters near where ICA pinged and frequented; the A.'s own backyard and Jay Blanchard Park--the site of the revised story that ICA was shoved in the park by Zanny and ZFG's sister Sam, and they fled with Caylee and gave ICA a script to follow)... So of all of the places that ICA could have dumped the baby, ICA chose a dumping ground that she and KioM had frequented to party etc and bury pets. That is significant that KioM was so close to the actual area. (2) it doesn't IMO hurt the State that more extensive searches were NOT done by LE and TES in that actual area, it was overgrown, swampy, dense with trash and vegetation and by most credible accounts I have read totally underwater during those late summer and fall months, making searches very risky (destroying the evidence) and close to impossible.

KioM's depo and possible later testimony can only help the State A's KioM could at least provide insight into ICA's thought process A's to where she might dump a body--somewhere close to home and familiar to her. A place where she knew people dumped trash in the neighborhood. According to what I have read quite a few people were known to dump trash there.

Casey Friend Predicted Dumped Body's Location
Childhood Friend Met With Investigator Days After First Report Of Missing Child
POSTED: 4:46 pm EST March 10, 2011
UPDATED: 6:25 pm EST March 10, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A newly filed deposition in the case against Casey Anthony reveals an eerie prediction made by one of Anthony's best childhood friends.

It happened during law enforcement's first trip into the woods along Suburban Drive, just 72 hours after Caylee Anthony was first reported missing.

more
http://www.wesh.com/r/27151991/detail.html

So it appears, KioMarie's depo is being released....this can tie ICA into the spot where Caylee was ultimately found...JMHO

Justice for Caylee
Ya know what's a coinkidink? The other night...before this article was published...discussion popped up about KC. When I saw this article posted last night I went back to look to see what thread...but couldn't find anything. I thought it was a bit odd that after all that's transpired in this case, Kiomarie was being brought up again. Makes a person go hmmmm!

PS- or I'm losing it and if that's the case...nevermind...lol

I sure hope there's more than this released...even more than Dr. Spitz' report.

OMG, I am so impatient this morning!!!! Hurry, Muzikman! LOL.

Just released, going thru it now to see if any redactions need to be made.

The Mark Hawkins report is verrrry interesting! :)

MM :rocker:

Thank you :rocker: Muzikman :rocker:

And....thank you for being ethical enough to redact where appropriate. News stations skip that step all the time.

No fair teasing us like that :blowkiss:

Can't wait to peruse the Mark H. stuff!

On a personal note, I'm suffering with laryngitis today...thank Heavens I can still 'voice' my opinions on WS! :)

Love ya most! :blowkiss:

Oh, MM...you do know how to excite a gal!!

You're amazing!! Thank you so much.

*waits patiently*

Can't wait to peruse the Mark H. stuff!

On a personal note, I'm suffering with laryngitis today...thank Heavens I can still 'voice' my opinions on WS! :)
I never take a day off, but had no choice with a flooded basement. I guess if it had to flood, the day before a doc dump works for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
medievalratattack