State v. Bradley Cooper 3-29-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I can see this scenario - "If I'm going to be awake with the kid, so is she."

("she" meaning wife).

I dunno, I just can't fathom a good father allowing a child to cry for that length of time without doing something...just saying. I don't care if he hates the wife - the child didn't deserve to be treated that way.

In plain english though - I don't buy this bs story for a minute. :D

What I don't find "normal" is a guy who is over 6 feet tall sleeping in the middle of two little kids on two little kids beds pushed together. Nor do I find it normal that one cries for 15 minutes non stop without waking the other or a grown fella letting her cry for 15 minutes before getting her up once the wife starts down the hall from the opposite end of the house...

I can keep going :D

Thank you, raisin!

I dunno, I just can't fathom a good father allowing a child to cry for that length of time without doing something...just saying. I don't care if he hates the wife - the child didn't deserve to be treated that way.

In plain english though - I don't buy this bs story for a minute. :D

Well, I don't think he's a good father (from what I've heard about his minimal involvement) but there are a lot of childhood experts out there who encourage letting your child cry it out (if they're crying for "no reason"). However, I find it very odd/disturbing you'd do it while you're in the same room as the kid. Who lets their kid cry for 15 minutes when you're in bed with them?

Me too. I am smiling at these last few posts.

And please, RC, do keep going.,.;)

I have enjoyed these last few posts too.
Good way to end the night for me. See you guys in the morning.

Maybe Nancy and her running partners always held on to each others' ponytails so as to prevent the van of Hawaiian/Hispanic/Mormons from grabbing them! Anyone ever thoughta that, eh??

I guess we can get beyond the dropcloth issue. Young says it only dealt with him not mentioning on the 11th since he was running late.

Also, it is UNOPENED despite what people on here think they saw.

I was wrong about the drop cloth. I have no problem admitting it when I am wrong!

:seeya:

The drop cloth has to figure in somehow. Just too much of a coinkydink he bought it the day before she went missing.

ETA: And LIED <by omission> about his trip to Lowes.

What I don't find "normal" is a guy who is over 6 feet tall sleeping in the middle of two little kids on two little kids beds pushed together. Nor do I find it normal that one cries for 15 minutes non stop without waking the other or a grown fella letting her cry for 15 minutes before getting her up once the wife starts down the hall from the opposite end of the house...

I can keep going :D

Exactly. I'm only 5'5" on a tall day, but I couldn't sleep on that crack between two twin beds, nor could I sleep with a kid on one or the other twin bed. My kids aways kicked and shoved too much. And as for the child crying non-stop for 15 minutes. It's one thing to sleep through disturbances, but not a non-stop crying kid IMO. Our twin grandsons shared a doublebed/bottom bunk until just last year. They slept through lots of disturbances, but not a 15 minute crying jag. They just turned six years old, and sleep in the whole bunk bed unit now. But up until about 5 years old they slept together on the bottom bunk. If one woke up really crying, my daugher or SIL would dash to get the crying child from the room so as to not wake up his brother.

Someone mentioned that Nancy was forced to look after kids, pay bills, feed herself , and relied totally on whatever money Brad allowanced to her..I heard numbers between 80-300 a week...then I also heard that their water was cut off because of overdue payments..All I know is, Brad was the Breadwinner, and held all the purse-strings.....I tend to doubt Nancy had much in the way of ability to splurge on anything!! I dont even know IF she had a credit card??..

Just asaside..Divorce proceeding had been underway since April or even before her death in July!! Also her trip to visit her parants and sister that she had just returned form was totally funded by her folks..Including gas for her car and food and lodgings on their holiday!! Sad to say...Nancy had little or no ability to do much...but she was able to make a few bucks painting for others...sad sad!! She must have felt very trapped indeed!!:twocents:

Brad had also taken her off their credit cards.

Sure glad she didn't blow a tire while o/o/town or late at night -- something bad could have happened to her since she had no way to pay for those type emergencies. But The Good Husband took care of that....

Everything I've every read says not to wear a pony tail when running because it's too easy for someone to grab, much easier than hair down or short hair. So, if you are running alone, more reason to take those precautions. Also, just little things I've picked up on movies here and there, it's easy to pull the pony tail band out and many guys prefer the flowing hair. especially the rapist probably. It fits the picture better for them. I"ve also read to wear difficult clothing to remove, you will be a less easy target....well, the sports bra was more difficult and it wasn't removed.....that we know of. As for rape, I'm not convinced some little squirt, sorry, didn't do it with very little trauma, practically releasing before even getting in.....sorry so much for the graphics, and I imagine it would have washed away if there was rain which I do not know. Or, if not completely a fool, he could have used a condom, still releasing quickly and little trauma. She may have fought very little, hoping for getaway. As for the hair, if she was aware of the dangers of a pony tail she could have removed it if she saw someone suspiscious following and felt possibly threatened knowing it was easy to be grabbed by. I've just read that in so many places so she may have read it too.. It sounds far fetched but some of the accusations ongoing do as well.

I really do think if it was someone in a van, everything came off and by the time for the bra it just didn't happen....too much.

I still think the earrings were of little interest. The clothing would be trashed soon and earrings too much evidence.

I feel really bad writing about this, I hope none of her family reads it.

I also read rapists attack mostly between 5:00am and 8:30am. P

I've wondered the exact thing. In fact, I've wondered if she just impulsively decided to go for a run alone to sort stuff out prior to heading over to JA's to paint. And what you stated above, or something similar occurred.

The drop cloth has to figure in somehow. Just too much of a coinkydink he bought it the day before she went missing.

Perhaps there is/was ANOTHER drop cloth used and tossed. This one we see purchased with receipt in the car - he could have tossed the receipt in the trash on the way out of Lowes - is to throw us off.

Going to add again...the HT dumpster may have been the place to dump shoes & drop cloth.

Maybe Nancy and her running partners always held on to each others' ponytails so as to prevent the van of Hawaiian/Hispanic/Mormons from grabbing them! Anyone ever thoughta that, eh??

:floorlaugh:

:great:

:woohoo:

Too lenient? It is the defense team and prosecution team. There are drinking games floating around bc the judge overrules so many of the defense questioning. He is clearly biased in favor of the prosecution.

He is in favor of a fair trial for both sides.

The only thing I can think of for relevance is that he knew as of Friday a.m. that she was going to paint on Saturday morning. She told CC and she told him and asked him to pick up the drop cloth.

This whole scenario bothers me. Is it *normal* for it to take two adults to *console* a healthy two year old for three hours? Because when our kids were little, no way would the two of us be up all night with a 2 year old. The only time the two of us were up all night like that, was if one of our children was deathly ill. Asthma, high fever, trouble breathing, etc. Other than that, one of us would settle the kid down and go back to bed. I remember with our first baby, she started waking up in the middle of the night and I gave her a bottle of juice to fall back asleep. Told the pediatrician about it. That 'this had to stop', she's waking up every night for a bottle now. She was much younger than 2 at the time, because by the time she was 2 we had another baby. Anyway, my pediatrician chuckled and said 'as long as you keep providing that bottle in the middle of the night, she'll keep waking up for it. :) He said 'stop giving her the bottle, she'll fuss a couple nights, and then stop waking up and you can go back to sleeping again. Needless to say, I didn't make that mistake with the next two babies. I just don't get this 'up all night, for hours, consoling Katie?'

This is what bothers me about the Katie and the milk story. During his deposition Brad says Katie wakes up crying. After some time he takes her downstairs, goes to refrigerator to make a bottle, sees their out of milk and puts water in her bottle instead, bc he didn't feel like going to the story that early. That says to me that had the milk been there he would have made the bottle and that would be the end of that. A couple of minutes later in the depo. he says that friends/pediatrician had told them to get K. off the bottle, then he quickly says to get K to quit using milk to soothe herself. That says to me the water in the bottle is PURPOSEFUL action. So which is it? Something he had to do bc they had no milk? Something he meant to do to get K. from using milk to soothe herself? Or neither bc Katie was not awake at 4:00 a.m.?

Yeah, having a couple carat's of diamonds in ones ears kind of negates robbery. Or even any kind of . If someone is going to take a souvenoir of their crime, I'd sooner take a pair of earings over a couple right shoes was it? :seeya:

gracielee, you're a very bright :goldstar: WSleuther!

There is always some truth to a story of lies.....I think Katie did wake up that night....all about how it was handled is a lie. I think Brad did meet Nancy in the hall....all that he said about her from that point on is a lie. I think that they fought, as it had been brewing all day and night. A child awake at night when both parents want to sleep can cause a riff in a good marriage. Sadly, I think this is what caused them to cross paths in anger that night. JMO

My only post tonight - maybe an adult version of the choking game?? But really - I posted last week about a story a woman who ran in Lochmere told me about a pickup truck w/ two guys, in the morning, bright daylight - uturned to follow her, stopped, passenger got out, another woman approached scene in a minivan saw what was happening and opened the door for the running woman to jump in. A random attack avoided. My wife had a brief, but hairraising experience running in Lochmere. People are kidding themselves if they think these things don't occur.

Also, few yrs back there was talk of a text NC received at the party, or sometime the week prior to her missing - that really ticked JA off - got her fuming. Was this ever confirmed?

Last point. A sports bra found in the woods by one of the searchers for NC was mentioned yesterday, I think, in some posts. Could that have been from another, unreported attack? Why else would a sports bra be in the woods off of a greenway? Runner got too sweaty? Wasp got in her clothes?

There is always some truth to a story of lies.....I think Katie did wake up that night....all about how it was handled is a lie. I think Brad did meet Nancy in the hall....all that he said about her from that point on is a lie. I think that they fought, as it had been brewing all day and night. A child awake at night when both parents want to sleep can cause a riff in a good marriage. Sadly, I think this is what caused them to cross paths in anger that night. JMO

Could very well have happened this way. And I'm still hanging on to the possibiity Katie was in the backseat of the car, sleeping in a carseat, while daddy dumped the body. Even the crankiest of kids falls asleep after five minutes in the carseat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeTarot