April 29 weekend of Sleuthiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that he kept it for the money. It's that it came off during her murder. I don't know how it came off but it was on when she was at the party, she wore it to sleep, she wore it to run and it was not on her when her body was found but it was found in their house. The photo enhanced by otto shows the pendant that the defense claimed is not there. If the prosecution doesn't have somebody local to enhance it for them, they should hire otto.

I disagree with respect to what Otto's photo shows. The prosecution has had that HT video for months do you believe for one moment that they haven't had an expert look at that video? Also, that necklace wouldn't have just 'come off' during the struggle/strangle/murder. If anything it would have broken and there is no evidence of that. If the necklace had broken during the struggle BC would not have boxed it up and kept it. moo

eta - sorry, typo removed the word "not" from between the bolded text

I am only going to reply to these few things because to respond to all was too much work due to the way you responded to the original post. I have numbered the issues.

1. We don't know that they didn't discuss her being removed from the accounts, all we know is what some of her "new" friends have said and we also now much of what they have said is not true. I posted a link earlier to affidavits where there was proven out.

2. He seemed to have had two encounters with HM, if her encouter with JP was not an affair why was his an affair with HM? The last vacation she was on the friends testified he did not call her, I posted links earlier that refute that in the affidavits. They also said many other things that were refuted.

I'll only respond to these two. Sorry if you feel that it was too much work...
1. I believe NC's parents were also under that impression. I think there is a typo in the last sentnece...I don't understand.

2. Actually, didn't he tell NC he thought he "loved" HM? Which last vacation? August 2007 before HM or after? He didn't call her during the 6/2008 vacation, right???

Yes otto, I am well aware of Kurtz's allegation towards JP.
That deserves yet another belly laugh.
:laughcry:

I'm only clarifying that any suggestion that witnesses may have been involved in the murder came from the courtroom, not here.

You don't understand the point of the story. Sometimes you have to take a broader view of something to see it for what it is. I already suggested that you read the article, but the snippets I posted should also suffice.

Sorry you take my reply to you as snarky (its not) - I just think you tend to take challenges to your outlook a little too personally.

Pers the mods earlier - lets try to keep it civil okay?

I was aware of the story when it occurred.
And yes, I understand the point you were trying to make.
As I said, I see no parallel with NC's murder and the rape of a real estate agent in a model home.

I am. What I did is take a photo of Nancy wearing the necklace and put it beside a still of her from the shopping video (July 11). I lined up the shoulders in an attempt to make the images the same scale, although one person commented that they were not scaled the same. Someone else thought they saw a the necklace and marked it with a circle. I also marked that circle on the image I posted. I personally do not see a necklace.

coopernecklace2.jpg

Wow! Everytime I see that photo I am amazed at your skills! I can clearly see the pendant and the "V" of the chain. If you measure where her chin is in the video and where it is in the photo and then use that same measurement to raise up the pendant, it matches perfectly. I wish I had your skills! That is an awesome comparison! (Thank you again!)

I disagree with respect to what Otto's photo shows. The prosecution has had that HT video for months do you believe for one moment that they haven't had an expert look at that video? Also, that necklace wouldn't have just 'come off' during the struggle/strangle/murder. If anything it would have broken and there is no evidence of that. If the necklace had broken during the struggle BC would not have boxed it up and kept it. moo

eta - sorry, typo removed the word "not" from between the bolded text

How hard would it be to go buy a new chain?

It doesn't. But it sho' do keep the housing prices up. And the sterling reputation intact.

IMO, the housing prices in Cary can't compare to 'inside the beltline'. And I don't see Cary as being any different than housing prices in North Raleigh. MOO

I'll only respond to these two. Sorry if you feel that it was too much work...
1. I believe NC's parents were also under that impression. I think there is a typo in the last sentnece...I don't understand.

2. Actually, didn't he tell NC he thought he "loved" HM? Which last vacation? August 2007 before HM or after? He didn't call her during the 6/2008 vacation, right???

He called her during the 6/2008 vacation, they spoke daily. He provided evidence in his affidavits, her friends said he did not call.

I don't know what typo you are talking about? I don't see a typo. I don't think she told her parents everything.

Wow! Everytime I see that photo I am amazed at your skills! I can clearly see the pendant and the "V" of the chain. If you measure where her chin is in the video and where it is in the photo and then use that same measurement to raise up the pendant, it matches perfectly. I wish I had your skills! That is an awesome comparison! (Thank you again!)

Thanks, and sorry, I looked for the original so I could move, tweak and scale, but I did the usual clean up of files last night, and it's gone.

Well there you have it....thanks for pointing that out otto.
Nancy was wearing the necklace.
JMO, just as the private investigator had his after viewing the video.

What does that mean? The private investigator said she was not wearing it. You can believe she has it on, but I think the majority of us do not believe it is on her because it is plain in the picture that she is not wearing a necklace and it was too short to be where so many of you are supposedly seeing it.

What does that mean? The private investigator said she was not wearing it. You can believe she has it on, but I think the majority of us do not believe it is on her because it is plain in the picture that she is not wearing a necklace and it was too short to be where so many of you are supposedly seeing it.

Did the PI see Nancy on 7-11-08:waitasec:

Sorry, I could care less what "the majority" think.

I have said time and time and time again - people here are making arguments that Brad didn't even make for himself. Brad never once insinuated that anyone they knew could possibly be behind Nancy's death. Never! No, he went with the jogging murderer and had to stick with it. Had he used his little pointed forehead, he would have dressed NC in old shorts and a tee shirt and put a paint roller in her hand, then dumped her somewhere over by JA's house - apparently here, he would have had a home run.

:waitasec:

:floorlaugh:

Sorry, I just couldn't help that.

The actual video shows nothing. It's like that photograph that the prosecutor, AF, showed of Nancy at the beach vacation. You couldn't see the necklace until she enlarged the photo a few times. That's what your photo did for us. You definitely can't see it in that grainy video but you can definitely see it in your enlarged photo, even though it is still grainy. (Not your fault. You can only do so much with the material you have to work with.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko