2011.05.04 - Day Eight of the Trial-Jury deliberates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, all! I actually just joined today - but I've been following you all discuss the Coleman case since the beginning (Southern IL native, currently living in WV) so this website is awesome for getting info!

Disappointed in the "interview" - It was mostly Chris chasing Brad and Keith! That family is something!

Welcome BLU83!

So... not that impressed with Keith's interview... trying to figure out what exactly he said, he mumbled the first response. Was it "I have to clear that up?"

Quick thought...

I just thought about and believe that Chris may have to testify in a civil trial.

I don't know if he would "have" to testify, I think in the Jason Young deal, he didn't and they just ruled in favor of the plaintiffs. Don't quote me, I could be wrong. JY hasn't even gone to trial yet.

Welcome BLU83!

So... not that impressed with Keith's interview... trying to figure out what exactly he said, he mumbled the first response. Was it "I have to clear that up?"

lol I haven't a clue - didn't understand anything he said! Hopefully they will put it on their website after while. Chris did say we could get a verdict anytime.

And welcome BLU83! Glad you could join us for the verdict!

:welcome: BLU! :greetings: and we're glad you took the plunge and joined the conversation!

Thanks, Stella!

I have a very limited knowledge of the Coleman family. I worked with Brad's wife for 3 years and have 2 Coleman cousins as "friends" on Facebook, have seen Pastor Daddy wheeling around in his vett (you are right, that family is "something else" - and that's a nice way of saying it.

Channel4... "The (coleman) brothers told us the last two years have been awful for our family" boofreakinghoo!

Sheri's mom "I know we will get justice for my daughter and my grandsons, I'm very confident" Very graceful & determined, bless her heart.

Thank you very much, all! I've enjoyed following your discussions - very informative and thoughtful!

lol I haven't a clue - didn't understand anything he said! Hopefully they will put it on their website after while. Chris did say we could get a verdict anytime.

And welcome BLU83! Glad you could join us for the verdict!

I understood the I'm just trying to get my phone... but not 100% on the first mumbled comment or the last... I think the last he said something about there is a lot of alleged things going around. Whatever! They are all just icky!

Thanks, Stella!

I have a very limited knowledge of the Coleman family. I worked with Brad's wife for 3 years and have 2 Coleman cousins as "friends" on Facebook, have seen Pastor Daddy wheeling around in his vett (you are right, that family is "something else" - and that's a nice way of saying it.

I guess Pastoring pays pretty well these days, huh? Feel free to join in and let us know anything you think we should know, like do your Coleman Cousin "friends" on facebook believe he's guilty? Are you spying on their walls... I would be LOL!

I understood the I'm just trying to get my phone... but not 100% on the first mumbled comment or the last... I think the last he said something about there is a lot of alleged things going around. Whatever! They are all just icky!

3 brothers who look alike, and act alike. And that isn't a compliment!

I guess Pastoring pays pretty well these days, huh? Feel free to join in and let us know anything you think we should know, like do your Coleman Cousin "friends" on facebook believe he's guilty? Are you spying on their walls... I would be LOL!

Yes BLU - do tell!! :innocent:

Gggrrrr.....

"Michael King, lawyer for Joyce Meyer Ministries, emphatically denied any wrongdoing, adding Joyce Meyer was named in the lawsuit because she is a successful businesswoman and this is about money.

King said Chris Coleman had reported the threats to the ministry and that they contacted police, making it a police matter."

This infuriates me!!! They knew about the affair, and knew about the threats yet did nothing! It's about justice & culpability! I'd love to see the supposed report to the police that JMM did... reporting it to Chris' neighbor doesn't count!

Interesting. He says THEY contacted the police. So it wasn't Chris.

I think that Ministry has a lot to fear in that civil trial.

The license plate says "PstrVet" ... Pastor's Corvette...and the Mrs. Pastor has a tanning bed in her house...I remember Jen (Brad's wife) saying she went there to tan regularly.

And I have been totally creeping on their facebook walls!! They just keep asking for prayer. One mentioned ... "For those of u following the Coleman trial, we need to pray for Pastors Ron and Connie and their families. Remember, they are not the ones on trial!!!"

Another Coleman family member replied "Thank you (Name withheld)....makes me so upset when people say mean things about them!"

3 brothers who look alike, and act alike. And that isn't a compliment!

:floorlaugh: Honestly I've never seen what Sheri must have seen... he's not good lucking at all. And from what I've heard he wasn't a very friendly person, yet she was extremely outgoing, caring & personable.

I don't know how to use one of your quote in my responses to indicate who I'm answering, if anyone wouldn't mind sharing that trick :)

I don't know how to use one of your quote in my responses to indicate who I'm answering, if anyone wouldn't mind sharing that trick :)

LOL sure thing BLU--if you look at the bottom right corner of my post here, you should see a button that says "Quote"--hit that and it will take you to a new screen with the text of the other post already in it.

ETA: Lots of good tricks in the threads here--[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53"]Forum Finesse[/ame]

Just use that little quote button at the bottom of the post you want to reply to.

About the posts for prayers.... you would think they'd be asking for prayers that Sheri, Garett & Gavin receive justice so they can rest in peace and their killer (whoever that may be, cough CC cough) be brought to justice.

hit "quote" in the bottom right hand corner of the person's post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member