The jury - VERDICT IS IN! GUILTY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what to say, this is such a sad, sad thing for all involved. I don't know what can make a "man of God" do such a thing. It is just beyond my comprehension that this happened. I am just so sad.

That he was never a "man of God" to begin with? The phrase, "a wolf in sheep's clothing" was alluded to here on a previous thread........and seems very appropriate. MOO

I would like him to be truly suffering for eternity for this. How horrible of me to wish that on someone. Death penalty or not, I want whatever needs to happen for him to rue the day that he thought this was a good idea. If he will suffer more in prison for the rest of his life, so be it. If he will truly suffer being put to death, so be it. I just can't imagine his mind, so I don't know what is worse.

That he was never a "man of God" to begin with? The phrase, "a wolf in sheep's clothing" was alluded to here on a previous thread........and seems very appropriate. MOO

I can't even begin to discuss the man of God deal. Why do those that are supposedly truly enlightened do such heinous acts? It makes me shy away from religion. Just sad.

I can't cheer, it just hurts my heart. Good night all. Peace

I can't cheer, it just hurts my heart. Good night all. Peace

I was happy when the verdict was read as I believe the jury came to the right conclusion and there was finally some measure of justice for Sheri, Gavin and Garrett. The cheering was for them, that the person responsible for taking their lives is no longer going to be able to walk in society, and one way or the other will spend the rest of his life in prison. It is also a sad day, for his family to have to finally realize what he did, and eventually accept it. However at least they will be able to visit him in prison, which is a lot more than Sheri's family will ever have again here on Earth. MOO

:grouphug:

A guilty, guilty, guilty verdict! Finally, Sheri, Gavin, and Garrett can rest knowing justice has been done. Two years to the day, I call that divine justice. CC, the murderer, may he pay everyday until he dies, for his unforgivable crimes.

Thank You God!!!!! We all knew he was guilty as h#ll,very thankful he will stay right where he belongs.He destroyed a beautiful family Sheri, Gavin and Garrett deserved so much more then that cowardly . I was here in the beginning so horrified about what CC did to those whose only crime was to love him.Sheri, Gavin and Garrett now you can all RIP.As far as being a man of God,that was just a mask he wore to cover up Evil.Now I can not wait till Karma catches up with his partner in this crime IMO She is just as responsible and as evil as he is.Prayers to Sheri, Gavin and Garrett family,may they find some comfort that Justice was served here on earth,but CC will face a much harsher judgment one day.

Brian...Fairy, Ms.Bashterd, I hear you -- I'm with you too.

Chris did not just kill 3 people, that was bad enough, any one of them being killed by strangulation would have been bad enough, his running around on Sheri would have been bad enough... Chris went way beyond just murder. Not only did he slowly linger over 2 beautiful little boys and a beautiful woman snuffing out their lives, he ruined the lives of all of those victims' family members. They will NEVER be the same again.

He forced an entire courtroom to look upon what he did, he indelibly and horribly etched the lives of everyone in that courtroom -- the images and sounds they heard won't easily be forgotten, if they ever will. Chris' cowardly first act was only made worse by his cowardly second act, his "not guilty" plea instead of confessing. He has damaged society terribly. No, he cannot serve society, the most useful thing he could possibly do for society is to ask for lethal injection to be carried out immediately.

But what we "see" of what Chris did is only on one plain, in my estimation, this all goes SO much deeper. Chris openly mocked God and, by his actions and behavior, brought far more mockery against God. I will NEVER forget his use of "Deny your god openly" in one of the mock threats he wrote. I will NEVER forget him kneeling at the altar a weekend or two before the murders, so-called asking for prayer for his marriage. I have no doubt there wasn't a sincere bone in Chris that day, he mocked God and the things of God.

The other day, I saw a post on a website, something like, "Yeah, Chris was possessed of Jesus, that's what made him murder his family."

Woe to you Chris, woe woe woe. The separation you have asked for makes me shudder.

Wrinkles, you sure are right, woe to Chris. He was stupid to dis God for a dog track waitress.

I am just so thankful to hear a Guilty verdict for Chris Coleman today - May 5, 2011. Murderer will be attached to his name from this day forward.

2 hours later and I am still speechless!! I have literally followed this case step by step since the minute it hit the news and now that it is said and over with I have NO words.

A big thanks to everyone here for being here even when there was nothing to discuss!

BTW, in a day or so the forum will move again to "sentenced and beyond" so don't get lost.

:grouphug:

There is no doubt in my mind that God DID show up in a big way. It was exactly as it should have been.

I've no hope for CC's family. Even as a mother, their denial is beyond the pale and tragically pathetic to me. There will be no prayers for them from me. I suppose they have plenty of others who will cover that. I can only hope this Mother's Day will be a day of honest and deep reflection for CC's mother.

BBM I didn't think of that. She has to remember her two grandsons, and not be able to fool herself any longer about Chris. I pity her, but they harbored a murderer with all their denial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FoxxTraxx