TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks please understand there is a difference in discussing rumor as a rumor rather than treating it as factual.

Also, understand that requesting that a rumor be treated as a rumor does not make the rumor false.

Trying to back up a rumor with more rumors just makes a bunch of rumors and no facts.

Oh well, back to the rumor mill.

In the context of her other behavior, it still does not make logical sense why she asked friends to keep her passport, and I think the kids', and cash.

There are alot of random what-ifs but, if you really think logically, it is hard to come to a good understanding as to why.

Strange behavior. That is not degrading her intellect or moral being, it is a reasonable observation.

Since SM police patrol every street 2X day it's very likely they were keeping an eye out for her...it's the seeming lack of urgency that is bothersome

Since you are aware SM police patrol the streets in the city limits 2 x day, does anyone know if Hamilton County Sheriff's office did the same in Walden to the Sequatchie County Line knowing Gail was missing until they were brought on officially just last week? HCSO is contracted for patrolling all of Walden's Ridge (town) and unincorporated Signal Mountain in Hamilton County (out near Mount Carmel Baptist). This may have the largest unpopulated area of dense forests, Roberts Mill Road, and way out behind subdivisions (e.g., Grandview) that have not been developed yet.

In the context of her other behavior, it still does not make logical sense why she asked friends to keep her passport, and I think the kids', and cash.

There are alot of random what-ifs but, if you really think logically, it is hard to come to a good understanding as to why.

Strange behavior. That is not degrading her intellect or moral being, it is a reasonable observation.

I absolutely agree!!!!

It is also interesting that she left the house, after dropping of the kids, in such a hurry. She could have been running away or to something/someone.

The running away from something/someone theory has been discussed and I don't think has much merit based on evidence. I can see one reasonable scenario for that but there is not enough information to give it much value at the moment.

So the question is what or who was she running to? I have seen a previous example of someone running to meet a drug dealer. However, in this case we have no evidence to give support to that theory. We do think she was going to meet with two people that day, her husband and a friend. Was she late to meet one of them or someone else?

Knowing the answer would give a better idea of her direction of flight and her possible state of mind.

We do think she was going to meet with two people that day, her husband and a friend. Was she late to meet one of them or someone else?

The friend she was going to meet was Arlene, who was back in Alabama. It's unlikely she drove 4 hours to drop the kids off in Tennessee just to drive right back to Alabama to do "something fun" with Arlene.

Matt says he was at his mother's then went to meet Gail at the house, but Gail had already left by that point.

I ask that specifically because you stated that all he had to do was deny it and it would be debunked.

So, your statements do not make sense but thanks for trying to clarify.

The truth, at this point, is that the affair is rumor. I am not saying it cannot be true, but it is not a proven fact.

First off. I have never ever on this forum stated IF he denied anything it would be debunked...So, is it possible you may have me confused with someone else? Also, the comments I have made concerning this whole case makes perfect sense and have been truthful..That includes comments I have made pertaining to the affair...JMHO

What evidence do you have that she gave the kid's passports to a friend? The last I heard, Matt said the kid's passports were missing, and only Gail's was accounted for because it was with Susie Button. If you have other info, please provide a link. Thank you.

The friend she was going to meet was Arlene, who was back in Alabama. It's unlikely she drove 4 hours to drop the kids off in Tennessee just to drive right back to Alabama to do "something fun" with Arlene.

Matt says he was at his mother's then went to meet Gail at the house, but Gail had already left by that point.

Thank you and do you have any links to media with that information?

What evidence do you have that she gave the kid's passports to a friend? The last I heard, Matt said the kid's passports were missing, and only Gail's was accounted for because it was with Susie Button. If you have other info, please provide a link. Thank you.

Well, that is why I said "I think" the kids'.

So with that in mind, that behavior, in context, is just strange.

Isn't having a mistress usually a motive these days for more sinister things than voluntarily disappearing? Point in case, Scott Peterson. This whole thing stinks of something gone terribly wrong. IMO

At least Scott showed up to Lacy's vigils, searches, and acted like he cared!

Well, that is why I said "I think" the kids'.

So with that in mind, that behavior, in context, is just strange.

But we don't know that she dropped off the kid's passports with someone else. It hasn't been in the media, so it's my own personal opinion we can't judge this as strange because we don't know it happened.

If you're looking for media links, by the way, I have a link to the page in my signature as do several others. It's very up to date, I highly recommend checking it out. It's saved my bacon several times when I needed to find info.

First off. I have never ever on this forum stated IF he denied anything it would be debunked...So, is it possible you may have me confused with someone else? Also, the comments I have made concerning this whole case makes perfect sense and have been truthful..That includes comments I have made pertaining to the affair...JMHO

Very true, you did not make that comment in the forum.

My appologies.

I cannot judge your comments as being truthful or untruthful unless they relate to reported facts.

I don't doubt you but I can rely on those type of statements either.

Again, sorry for my mistake.

At one point when I talked to Gail Marie last year, she talked of how much she was enjoying being a SAHM--even though it wasn't planned. Also, I kept kidding her about what she wanted to be when she grew up; in other words, what was her next job search going to be? As I look back now, I believe things were not good even then (and before, considering other conversations we had prior), which is why she was really giving careful consideration to what (and IMHO where) her next job would be.

Based on public record of her past professional positions, GP moved as MP's positions changed. It makes you wonder if her's were ever a consideration.

But we don't know that she dropped off the kid's passports with someone else. It hasn't been in the media, so it's my own personal opinion we can't judge this as strange because we don't know it happened.

If you're looking for media links, by the way, I have a link to the page in my signature as do several others. It's very up to date, I highly recommend checking it out. It's saved my bacon several times when I needed to find info.

Well, you missed the whole context of the statement and I am afraid that cannot be resolved by me.

Hello Mac,

You don't mind if I call you "Mac" do you?

You wrote:
After knowing Gail Marie for 30 years, no she did not run into something. As mentioned earlier, this is something Gail would have had a great story to tell and a good laugh would have been had by all. Gail was never one to take herself too seriously when fun could be had.

And GP and MP both had MULTIPLE degrees culminating in Doctorates of Pharmacy. Two intelligent, warm, and funny people. However, things change and no one knows what goes on behind closed doors--not even the closest of friends and family . . . sometimes until it's too late.

Where is Gail Marie???

Several thoughts... Thanks for confirming what I thought based upon the delivery of what Gail's other friend said that Gail had said when asked about the black eye (did I say that right?) I've had a sneaking suspicion that Gail is a healthy minded person with a sweet spirit, an ability to laugh at herself and with others, a person with great intelligence, zeal, fortitude and ability.

That is not to say that she could not have been downhearted, stressed, and needing pharma assistance due to the loss of a marriage, the need to make intermittent 911 calls, and the need to hunt down the "why's and wherefore's of her husband's hotel receipts -- oh and did I mention because she had developed a propensity to give herself black eyes (not!) IF needing pharma help for any of those reasons makes someone a cuckoo birdie at the level that they would just disappear without word, well then I suspect that we have far more people missing than has ever been reported -- like 1/3rd of the country's population.

Which reminds me... The husband being a doctor of pharmacy makes me wonder if Gail ever feared the possibility of drugs being used against her secretly...

Hang in there Mac, grab our hands and squeeze when you feel wobbly about missing your friend, we're rooting for her and all of us to have her back whole and healthy. If we cannot have that, we are going after answers and, if need be, justice.

So it is still unknown who she was rushing out to meet. That would be valuable to know.

Again, I think we can discount a drug dealer for now.

Was it Matt, and if so, it is possible they did not want to meet in front of the kids.

At least Scott showed up to Lacy's vigils, searches, and acted like he cared!

You are 100% correct. I never try to second guess crazy though. I don't think a reasonable person like you or myself can even fathom what goes through the minds of people that have been proven to be deranged.

Good grief I feel that something bad has happened to Gail. No one has heard from her and it has been too long to have run off on her own accord. IMHO

So it is still unknown who she was rushing out to meet. That would be valuable to know.

Was it Matt, and if so, it is possible they did not want to meet in front of the kids.

If she was rushing off to meet someone, the authorities must know the person in question, as text or phone call records would have evidence of the planning. Unfortunately, we don't know...

Drug dealer?! Why and how did that even become speculation?

I don't know where the drug dealer stuff, the painted Jeep stuff, or the idea that Gail gave the kid's passports to other people to hold is coming from. Honest question: What happened with the case or in the media that has brought the discussion to where it is now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX