2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really feeling Mr. George here. I think he should take a back seat for a bit.

I agree. He's okay, not a train wreck like JB, but he's not the best. I feel he has made some mistakes, missed some major points.

IMO, it could be because JA let himself get angry instead of maintaining composure. I can understand if she feels that way, but I also completely understand where JA was coming from.

I have been concerned about JA's emotionality at times. He got himself worked up, for example, and panicked during jury selection, using a strike prematurely. But in this refutation of JB's little tactic, he was brilliant. He scored a major point.

I have been thinking about how GA and CA are in the courtroom . . .listenting to all of this . . .I kept thinking it wasn't right as they were also witnesses in the case. . . however . . as it goes on . . my opinion has changed dramatically . . .CA & GA have a RIGHT to face their accuser(s)! It is just making me angry now . . . after her parents fought so very hard to stand behind her . . . making fools of themselves to show their allegiance to kc . . . so truly sad they are now having to endure this whole fiasco . . . I know everyone is not happy with them . . . but it hurts to watch this painful exchange . . . I am sure the jurors feel something in the room . . . I wonder how it feels to them vs. how it feels on this side of the window. . .

This also makes much more logical sense to me on why ICA/Baez fought that motion by the Anthony's attorney to attend every day of the trial.

Bet it was Baez' intention to spring this defense theory on George when he took the stand for the first time (before he had an opportunity to get defensive)

I have been watching Casey very closely when the jury comes in and when they leave. She has bonded with someone right across from her. When Judge was talking about the Lightning Game and she grinned from ear to ear, she again made eye contact with the same person. I am not liking this!

I caught the same thing........she acted the same way this morning when the jury came in.........

Court tomorrow @9 am

anyone know if they're having court on Monday?

ICA stands up and strikes her wrestler pose, then sits back down.

FG - SA does not seek to enter text messages at this time . . .
JA asks for sidebar . . .
court in recess til tomorrow morning ...

OMG ...... save time, save money ... give the jury all the transcripts of every police interview, all deposistions ... bring the peeps in at the start of the trial to have them sworn in in front of them ( cuz, geesh sworn statements aren't enough in this sue or be sued world) and have at it ... if/when a juror hase a question, needs guidance on the law .. pow wow with the Judge ...

Honsetly, I get that I am the imaptient one, as most of us following this case is ... but the Jury, w/o all this info has got to be at the very least, ANNOYED with the logistics of lawyering!!! Please, both sides .. try to remember that the peeps hearing "ALL" your sideways, sidebars, objections, rephrasing, rebuttals, re, re, re, re ...are jurors, peers, average slice of america yadda yadda ... we are not versed in courtroom politics! You are doing an injustice to all parties involved ...

Litigation, word of the day!

HOLY SHEEP S*IT!!! I CANT TAKE MUCH MORE!!!

I have been thinking about how GA and CA are in the courtroom . . .listenting to all of this . . .I kept thinking it wasn't right as they were also witnesses in the case. . . however . . as it goes on . . my opinion has changed dramatically . . .CA & GA have a RIGHT to face their accuser(s)! It is just making me angry now . . . after her parents fought so very hard to stand behind her . . . making fools of themselves to show their allegiance to kc . . . so truly sad they are now having to endure this whole fiasco . . . I know everyone is not happy with them . . . but it hurts to watch this painful exchange . . . I am sure the jurors feel something in the room . . . I wonder how it feels to them vs. how it feels on this side of the window. . .

I always thought, yep, when the A's go to trial, sticking up for their daughter will bite them in the butt. And I admit it was a pleasant thought for me at the time. Now the game has changed and the A's lives are on the line and they need to and want to finally do the right thing.....well it's just painfull to watch. I certainly don't feel the gratification I thought I would feel. I only wish they would have done this before it became about them and when it was strictly about Caylee.

Have you ever watched a monkey swing throw the jungle on vines? They never let go of the vine in their hand until they have the next vine in their hand. This is what I think of when I think of ICA with her men.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:yes: :tyou:

I try not to worry about HHJP. I know he just does not want any appeals or ways for Casey and Jose to have a real complaint. Look what they do with made up complaints? :banghead:

To everyone that is worried. I am a little bit too, she is just so evil and so willing to do anything while EVERYBODY else has to play by the rules.

This is hard to deal with. I just keep thinking, "there is so much more evidence that points to Casey."

The appeals will happen upon conviction, but Judge P is making sure none will be anything that changes anything. This man's mind is brilliant.

Did I say Judge P is a hero yet? :)

I think ICA knew Tony wasn't in it for the long haul. ICA always had to have a backup guy. This time it was crucial because she needed a place to live. She had to hide out from her parents, she killed Caylee.

He was moving back to New York and she would cry hysterically at the mere mention of him leaving which probably scared the heck out of him. She only knew him for three weeks before she moved herself in the apartment.

IMO

Also think that in part is what angered her the most after Caylee was reported "missing"---no one cared about her as a victim.....and she will be darned if she wasn't.....I am just perturbed about this whole thing---

YES.......her parents believed her Zanny the nanny story (BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO.....it gave them hope?)
and the DT believes her "abuse" , etc. stories .........because.........they want to??? they love KC and want to help save her??? .......any other ideas??? :waitasec:

Just a couple things IMO...

GA is coming off slightly evasive, but I don't think he's meaning to hide anything, but I think he is trying so hard to say the right thing that he's stammering and over thinking before he answers. I think that he now looks back on a lot of things that he should have done differently and is having a hard time agreeing to it on the stand because he doesn't want his mistakes to hurt the case.

If I was on the jury...the explanation that she didn't report Caylee's death because she was afraid of her parents...blah blah blah... why didn't she admit what happened once she got arrested? Why in all those phone conversations when her mother was badgering her asking where Caylee was...she didn't just finally blurt it out? IN a few instances...she got ticked at her mom for constantly asking and told her to put her DAD (the molester....and the man who is letting her sit in jail over an accident) on the phone. Her "fear" may be used to explain the non-reporting for the 31 days...but what kept her quiet all this time sitting in jail?

"consciousness of guilt" would the only thing that makes sense, wouldn't you think?

ITA.

And really,truly imo they simply could not face the stark reality of it all, and were definitely living in solid denial. I am also certain that if they believed anything it was that there must have been some horrid accident where it pertained to Caylee's death. And that ICA was to afraid and ashamed to tell them. However now a new reality has hit them when it comes to their daughter. I am certain a new set of painful issues await them. I simply cannot imagine the utter pain and agony they suffer!!!!

I truly believe that the A's now only want the truth. Whatever it may be.

Anais . . .IMO you have such sage wisdom and insight! Crux of their current dilemma . . . so sad a story . . . devastation in every wake . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nursestump