2011.06.13 TRIAL Day Seventeen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always assumed the heart was over Caylee's mouth, but did this witness testify that the residue was on one of the outer edges of the pieces of tape?

But the tape was also circumferential with pieces over lapping so we don't know if the corner of that tape that was over another was really the front top layer, if the makes any sense? It's very possible I misinterpret or have just lost my mind at this point :truce:

The state is DONE already????????? they only have a couple of witnesses left?????

They need to shore up a few holes, imo.

What about the cell ping maps?

WTH??? The witnesses aren't there and won't be until tomorrow afternoon. Who could that possibly be that would hold up the trial like that?

I'm sure that stranger things have happened, but is it because the SA has finished earlier than anticipated?

HJBP
Witnesses for tomorrow will be here around 1:30 tomorrow
No more today
State might wrap up case tomorrow or by noon wednesday
Defense starting on thursday - but if possible start on wednesday
Ahead of schedule, depending on defense presentation, maybe next week, maybe by the end of next week conclude all of the evidence in this case, deliberate 25th - 27th

The whole trial could be done...by the 26-27

I saw heart shaped stickers photographed in the home when the Forensics Superviser with the Sheriff's office gave his testimony Sat. :waitasec:
but that picture was not admitted into evidence nor seen by the jury - IIRC JB objected because that guy had not been the one to collect it and it was collected on a different day

WHAT??? The SA might rest tomorrow??????? But there is so much we haven't heard yet??? What about the tattoo????????????????

am I hearing correct??? that is all the state is going to put on is one more day for Caylee???? sorry I am just shocked!!!!
Me too.....no Jesse, no computer store guy.....

WHAT? They can't be almost done. What about the Home Depot videos???? Are those even real? It seems like there has to be more!!!

Wow this case is going alot faster than I expected. I am shocked that the state has only one more day of witnesses.

I am completely and utterly shocked. The state will be wrapping up tomorrow? I feel like fainting. There was so much not brought in IMHO... :cry:

I know they have time to do the cross examinations for the defense witnesses... will they make more headway there do you think? Ugh. I don't like this at all.

#CaseyAnthony Perry may begin deliberations as early as June 26 now Mason wants to lodge objection.by bobkealing via twitter at 11:04 AM

I was expecting so much more.....cell phone pings, JG, tat guy, etc. This seems too FAST to me!!

Discussion regarding scheduling.

JA says only other witnesses are flying and can't get here til tomorrow.

HHJBP told jury they may be deliberating between the 25th and the 27th.

CM calls for SIDEBAR #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members