State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-15-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
HPSealy.jpg

Capture-10.jpg

Hush Puppy Orbit and Sealy has this sole.
The upper is similar to this, but no seams on front/top (Black)

JTF - You are indeed a marvel!! Thanks for this stuff. We missed you today!

Did JLY have this hush puppy shoe? (I know they didn't find his shoes).

One of the investigators tracked the purchase of a size 12 pair of these shoes to DSW on the Youngs' account there. I sure hope this testimony will come in!

I had an 'old-lady---don't-feel-good-day' and didn't watch any of the trial. Thank you all for your insightful posts and thoughts. You are doing such a great job with helping me stay caught up.

The one forensics guy did mention the socks this morning. Like the other poster said, he could 'see the pattern of the socks in the print.'

hth
fran

Thanks, but I meant were these socks found during the search? Where'd they go?? In JY's bag o'tricks??

(A big garbage bag and a dumpster are certainly less time-consuming than doing loads & loads of laundry. Just thinkin' out loud...)

The only thing in this 11-2-06 photo recovered the next day was the 11-2-06 USA Today. Mysteriously missing from his luggage:

1- Size 12, black HP Orbital shoes
2- Dark pullover w/ single chest stripe
3- Blue Jeans
4- Leather gloves

235940-1-1.jpg

BTW, Klink was cleaver yesterday. He wanted us to think the bluejeans and belt found in a suitcase (exhibit 60), were from JLY's suitcase....NOT
JLY's suitcase had only 3 pairs of shorts, a Tshirt, polo shirt and a shaving kit.

Yes, I remember reading this & a remark about totally inappropriate clothing for November.... No long pants at all. Probably just slammed some stuff in his suitcase and booked. His travel wear was in his gargabe bag o'tricks.

hoteldark-1.jpg

Sure looks like gloves upon sharpening image.
Can't imagine what else that item could be?

Thanks, but I meant were these socks found during the search? Where'd they go?? In JY's bag o'tricks??

(A big garbage bag and a dumpster are certainly less time-consuming than doing loads & loads of laundry. Just thinkin' out loud...)

The bloody socks belonged to cassidy.
They were found in the hall bathroom.

JTF-Apparently neither of JY's sister have not been in court at all. Does this surprise you?

JTF-Apparently neither of JY's sister have been in court at all. Does this surprise you?

I understand HM since she has a small child and is 5 hours away.
The other one (KY), was once his biggest supporter, with 1000's of posts all over the internet. Maybe she had a falling out with little brother and mama because she voiced an unpopular opinion?

He said all those called today were for this one case. And that the judge swore them, all the jurors, in, and then dismissed them. I don't recall it ever happening in that order, actually being sworn in and then dismissed. Hubby wasn't looked at for any other case, just what ever this particular criminal case was. But he was actually sworn in, hand on the bible and all, before being dismissed. Just seemed very strange and secretive. We were hoping there hadn't been anything in the Teghan Kliba/Jonathan Richardson case, he didn't want to be on that one.

Gracie I was called for jury duty @ Johnston Co. court house once and before we went into the actual court room a deputy clerk made us all put our right hand on the bible and sware under oath (seperate). We then went on to the court room and the lawyers began calling the jurors one by one. Thankfully they chose 12 before they got to me.

I do know that Jonathan Richards was indicted on new charges this week. They finally charged him with sexual abuse with a child. Maybe that sicko took LWOP because the state was going for the DP IIRC.

The other one (KY), was once his biggest supporter, with 1000's of posts all over the internet. Maybe she had a falling out with little brother and mama because she voiced an unpopular opinion?

Or maybe she is lying low because of all her posts? I wouldn't show my face either. Some were pretty bad weren't they?

Does anyone know when/if the emails are gonna come into play? The ones between JY/MY, JY/KY and JY/MM??

TIA!!

Does anyone know when/if the emails are gonna come into play? The ones between JY/MY, JY/KY and JY/MM??

TIA!!

They still have not called the computer forensic expert. I expect some good stuff cause the DA usually saves the most compelling evidence for the last part of trial...starting today with HP shoe prints.

Gracie I was called for jury duty @ Johnston Co. court house once and before we went into the actual court room a deputy clerk made us all put our right hand on the bible and sware under oath (seperate). We then went on to the court room and the lawyers began calling the jurors one by one. Thankfully they chose 12 before they got to me.

I do know that Jonathan Richards was indicted on new charges this week. They finally charged him with sexual abuse with a child. Maybe that sicko took LWOP because the state was going for the DP IIRC.

Thanks Landonsmom. Hubby & I were talking about it at dinner. They didn't do that in Wake Co., they only swore you in if you were chosen for a jury, after you were chosen. H said, when the judge came into the room and had all 40 of them gathering around to stick their hands on numerous bibles, swearing them in, he didn't know what was going on. And then as soon as they all took the oath, the judge told them they were all dismissed. They could leave and go home. He never did find out what kind of criminal case it was. Only that it was a criminal case, not civil.

Yes, I saw that about Richardson too, I posted the article about it on the WS's site for Teghan. I still think the grandparents, Richardson's grandparents, owners of the property, should have been charged with something. Do you know if the Shaniya Davis case is in Johnston Co.? I can't recall now where the hotel was and which Co. her body was found in? I thought the hotel was around Selma?

IIRC, fran mentioned earlier that they presented visuals of a bloody pillowcase this morning -- I can't find it. If anyone knows approximately where I can view that in the WRAL tapes, I would certainly appreciate knowing where to locate it.

Many many TIA.

Thanks Landonsmom. Hubby & I were talking about it at dinner. They didn't do that in Wake Co., they only swore you in if you were chosen for a jury, after you were chosen. H said, when the judge came into the room and had all 40 of them gathering around to stick their hands on numerous bibles, swearing them in, he didn't know what was going on. And then as soon as they all took the oath, the judge told them they were all dismissed. They could leave and go home. He never did find out what kind of criminal case it was. Only that it was a criminal case, not civil.

Yes, I saw that about Richardson too, I posted the article about it on the WS's site for Teghan. I still think the grandparents, Richardson's grandparents, owners of the property, should have been charged with something. Do you know if the Shaniya Davis case is in Johnston Co.? I can't recall now where the hotel was and which Co. her body was found in? I thought the hotel was around Selma?

IIRC I think that was in Fayetteville, Cumberland County.

That's what I was thinking might have been going on with KY, too. Must have been one heck of a falling out.

Hey GL-The hotel was in Sanford in Lee Co. McNeill dumped Shaniya right on the outskirts of Lee County. The last I heard he's still being held in Central Prison and Antoniette Davis, Shaniya's mother, is still free on bond and living back in Cumberland County. Even though Shaniya was taken to Sanford and found there, the trial (if and when there is one) will take place in Cumberland County.

Hey GL-The hotel was in Sanford in Lee Co. McNeill dumped Shaniya right on the outskirts of Lee County. The last I heard he's still being held in Central Prison and Antoniette Davis, Shaniya's mother, is still free on bond and living back in Cumberland County. Even though Shaniya was taken to Sanford and found there, the trial (if and when there is one) will take place in Cumberland County.

REally, I didn't know that. I thought the trial would be held where the murder took place. I suppose maybe because the kidnapping took place in Cumberland Co? Can't believe Davis is out on bond. I knew it, just mean, 'can you flipping believe that woman is out on bond'? She should have been charged the same as McNeill IMO. She gave her child to him. :banghead: Thanks for the updates. Between the wife killers and the baby killers, one would think N.C. has a problem. :( Teghan & Shaniya, such little angels. And I remember that little girl, waiting for the bus, was it Lumberton or Laurinburg? Can't recall her name, six years old IIRC. I don't think that one was ever solved.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DannyRichard2006!