2011.06.23 TRIAL Day Twenty-six (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy works for the police dept. I think he is a sgt but LDB just referred to him as detective

Oops I was referring to JB's comment the other day about releasing his computer guy. Sorry about that.

I joined here early on in the case, but I never post,just lurk. Just wondering, did Cindy use sunpass on her car? If so, it would confirm her work hours, right? I remember some discussion about George's sunpass, but do not remember anything about Cindy.

Crap folks listened to the proceedings on the way to the doctors. Now in waiting room.

Sounds like the state took a huge hit!!!!

Ok gotta go they will be calling me back any moment. I should be able to join you all tomorrow!!! Take good notes while I'm out!!!!

And above all Justice for Caylee!!!!!!!

Good luck with your surgery JSR.

If Cindy deposed that she looked up chlorophyll and that search is on the computer at the same time “chloroform” was looked up then they cannot dispute that she was home that day, at that time.

WHAT????????????????

Cindy ain't gonna be the reason her daughter gets death. And this whole thing is about premeditation. Cindy will destroy Casey on everything else.[/QUOTE]

What???

Cindy destroy ICA. What trial have you watched today?

I was literally LOL when she was going on about how her company had no means to save her e-mails from 3 years ago. Seriously? Does she really believe this? Kinda like all the imaginary friends? Maybe Cindy thinks she has imaginary e-mails that cannot be traced.

gahhhhhh!

All my opinion of course.

Mel

Cindy probably hopes that by saying her company doesn't save emails, the State and LE won't even bother checking. Dream on Cindy, dream on.

I delete mine too all the time because it slows the computer down. I just use "delete browsing history" I am not sure what it is deleting, it could delete it all or just a few hours. What my computer is doing in the background I am not sure of. I still think something is wrong with this evidence. This has bothered me from the first time I heard it.

I don't think it rewinds 3 months and then deletes a few hours. I'm not being snarky. I mean i can't see how that could have selectively happened automatically via computer program - just a few entries deleted and not even the latest ones, just ones from several months prior.

Dear Lord don't let the protesters show up again at the A home. There has been enough hatefulness in this case to last a lifetime. Don't give the A family a reason to portray themselves as victims again.

Crap folks listened to the proceedings on the way to the doctors. Now in waiting room.

Sounds like the state took a huge hit!!!!

Ok gotta go they will be calling me back any moment. I should be able to join you all tomorrow!!! Take good notes while I'm out!!!!

And above all Justice for Caylee!!!!!!!
Good luck at the doctors!!

Perhaps CA fancies herself a good old martyr for her daughter. But she's also a witness who perjured herself, and that might mean some jail time. She can sit and think about how her daughter has destroyed not just Caylee, but the entire family. And maybe George will finally have some peace from these female sociopaths.

Sadly, I doubt cindy will ever be held accountable for anything.. she will play the martyr for the rest of her life.

Maybe someone should test that theory about the auto refresh? And while being objective, i just opened Firefox and used google to start typing Chlorophyll and Chloroform came up after chlor was typed.

This may be dry and everyone is still hung up on CA but what is actually going on right now is relevant. It may show inconsistancies in the computer forensics.[/QUOTE

I agree. It sounds like the computer browser...I think they said Modzilla..had an auto refresh. Most browsers do that if they are set that way, expecially Modzilla. These sites were probably not visited 84 times. Something is wrong with the computer forensics. Have to look at this objectively.

Slimy question: Did you have any OTHER problems with the Cache Back program? Answer: I didn't have ANY problems with the Cache Back program.

FINALLY TABS!!!! was driving me nuts throughout all the computer testimony in this trial.

ugh.

Thanks LBD!

I joined here early on in the case, but I never post,just lurk. Just wondering, did Cindy use sunpass on her car? If so, it would confirm her work hours, right? I remember some discussion about George's sunpass, but do not remember anything about Cindy.

GOOD LORD WOMAN. You are right. I think the whole family used Sunpass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jlop