2011.06.24 TRIAL Day Twenty-seven (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee & ICA are both sobbing! I think the abuse theory is going to come out now.

Lee Anthony crying when asked to explain why he did not visit. #CaseyAnthony also crying.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:54 AM

#caseyanthony Lee crys on stand...says he didn't go see Casey at hospital becasue he was angry at mom and sis that they didn't include him
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 10:54 AM

Both Lee and #CaseyAnthony in tears.
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:54 AM

#leeanthony crying.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:53 AM

#CaseyAntony is crying again during this testimony.
by oscaseyanthony via twitter at 10:53 AM

#CaseyAnthony is crying as well. -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:53 AM

Lee continues to wipe his face with a handkerchief. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:53 AM

#LeeAnthony says he didn't go to hospital because he was hurt. Lee is siping away tears. He turns so cameras can't see him #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 10:52 AM

#leeanthony now looking emotional #CaseyAnthony wiping nose.
by bobkealing via twitter at 10:52 AM

Lee can hardly speak. Says he was angry at mom and sister and they didn't want to include him and didn't find it important enough to tell him about delivery after he already asked so he was very hurt, didn't want to believe it.

Well, it's kinda common sense (yes, even for the Anthony's) that by the time she was 8 months pregnant, it would have been sooooooooooo obvious even THEY didn't need to talk about Casey being pregnant. Yeesh. WHAT IS HIS POINT? Show me how Caylee drowned, JB, get to that soon, please.

You know, the longer the DT drags out this defense, the more time the SAO has to prepare the rebuttal. It is not in their best interests to unduly prolong the proceedings. First, it annoys the jury, particularly when they don't appear to be getting to any relevant point. Second, they are simply fueling the fire for the storm that will arrive with a well-organized rebuttal.

:cow:

Another fake crier? Do these people practice at home sniffing and talking in watery voice?

He asked CA, got dissed by her and then decided to not rock CA's boat about it...

Absolutely. Scared to mention it again. Scared of both CMA's. That's how their family works, apparently.

I don't know about Florida, but yes there is. My father molested me when I was a child, the judge or whoever didn't believe me, and then several years later my father went to jail for sexually assaulting another child, but they couldn't arrest him for what he had done to me because too much time had passed.
I just wanted to say I'm sorry that this happened to you and it must be hard watching this now.

Does anyone know if HHJP dislikes JA?
He keeps coming down hard on him even though JB is the one behaving badlyI just don't get it.

dwqvkn.jpg

This is not making sense. How could he be living in the house, Casey, Cindy and George all be happy about the upcoming birth (decorating a nursery) and Lee was never included?

Does this make sense to anyone? Lee didn't visit Casey and Caylee at the hospital because he was hurt at not being included? Did I miss anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member