2011.06.25 TRIAL Day Twenty-eight (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez hope this dosnt mean ga is gonna get up there and plead the 5th. This is making me nervous:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I have been saying for three years GA would never make it to the stand. I have been wrong on everything regarding this family. I fully expected GA to become ill. So far he is the strongest one of the bunch..go figure.

Oh wow - what the heck happened if it is not related to the issue this am?!

I can't believe this BS. What the heck???? How can they do this? I feel so sorry for that jury. So sorry for them. This is unbelievable. Why couldn't they keep going with something else???

Unbelieveable

Wait who was this Dr. that HHJP mentioned, was he DT or SA witness?

Holy Carp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooooooo sick of this. JB follow the rules! Recess till Monday.

Oh dear what is Jean C going to talk about on HLN

Well I'll be darn. I got up at 3:00 am for this? Darn!

No court AGAIN??? Unbelievable!!!
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I wish Jean C would give it up on the 'Poor Cindy" talk. Cindy lied in so many ways yesterday. Why does everyone continue to give her the benefit of the doubt?

I know, why do people keep making excuses for CA's bad behavior? Wake up people, don't you see you are treating CA the same way she treated ICA? Caylee is dead because all the adults in that home tolerated and made excuses for ICA so let's stop the madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauraLew