2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to get the real picture...not only does it look staged, but also why on earth would they take this picture-it just looks absolutely fake, and this was my honest opinion since it was presented yesterday.

I agree, and also thought the same thing when I saw this picture.

I'm reading backwards, so, not sure what all has been talked about.

This picture of "Caylee", what stands out to me is her hair.
I've never seen a picture of Caylee where her hair wasn't down, and, with this one, it looks like someone has kind of rolled up to the ties on the bandana so that it appears shorter??

And, yes, those tennis shoes. They do not look like something she would have been wearing with a little sundress outfit complete with bandana.
Cindy always wanted Caylee dressed *perfectly*, and IMO, this is not something that she would have been dressed in for even the backyard. Cute little white sandels are more fitting to this outfit.

Oh - and even with the high stretch reaching this little girl is doing, I don't think that Caylee was this tall??

Thanks! Then I ask how Kathie B knows who was being yelled at if she wasn't in the room and she couldn't hear what was being said? :)

Process of elimination:
CMason - He's not yelling at himself (hopefully)
HHJP - well..we should hope not
Court Reporter - see above
Jose Baez - candidate
Casey - candidate

IMO

Very interesting starting about 25:30...seems JB and CM are squabbling, JA points to ghe guard and summons the court reporter. At one point JB looks at CM like "come ON (eyeroll)...this is about 28:55...he shakes his head at him before heading out of the courtroom. When they leave is when ICA is wiping her nose.

Since everyone is talking about the photo:

Don't forget perspective (angle of photo being taken) alters image sizes or appearances thereof, lighting changes colors. There is more, but the photo appears to be Caylee.

BBM...I agree! Here are pictures I used as a comparison...notice in first pic Caylee is taller than the door handle.

Attachments

• caylee door handle.jpg
    caylee door handle.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 86
  • caylee doo rag.jpg
    caylee doo rag.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 56
  • caylee tall.jpg
    caylee tall.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 54
Jean Casares is asking what are the jurors thinking about today on HLN. I think the jurors are probably thinking about how many days of their lives have been wasted away with daily delays in court start times; all the sidebars; their sitting in the jury room while lawyers hash out stuff; half hours too long lunch hours; and being sent home early due to 'legal issues'.

I think that every time I see that pic.

it is the shoes to me as well, her feet look wrong, amazed you guys picked it up too, thought I was turning it into my own conspiricy LOL:crazy:

I measured from the floor to the bottom of the handle on my sliding glass door and it measures 36".

CayleeSldgDr.jpg

The little girl in this image would be 34"-35" tall. How tall was Caylee?

Papa, this photo has a "staged" feel to it. Whatta coinkydink there's an actual picture of Caylee opening a door to the pool area. Also, look at her feet. I have a slider like that and it's heavy. I believe a child would have to PLANT her feet to have enough PUSH to slide that door open, as upper body strength isn't developed in a child that small.

MOO and stuff.

There's a thread here about it, it was closed until we could obtain transcripts.

Several people say that Geraldo said on O'Reilly that he spoke with Judge Perry about this case yesterday.

I didn't watch O'Reilly, so I am only going on several people who say they saw/heard that. That's about all I know about it--other than Baez and Geraldo are thick as thieves...

That's the same as JB said. I would not believe either one of them.

Hey all - wesh has all of today's proceedings up and it is VERY interesting to watch it again.

Mason calls for the sidebar and Baez goes over and tries to say something to him and shaking his head, Mason kind of pats him and continues to talk to Judge, Baez then pats him on arm and shaking his head again and asks Mason to come over to side - they both pull back a bit while Judge and prosecutors wait for them to come back....that's all I'm up to so far but whatever it is Baez doesn't want Mason saying or doing something.

Anyway, watch and let me know what you think, at approx 21.00 mins in

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

Everyone think about what few issues CM brings to the trial.

Speculation: friends and colleagues of CM have let him know how this trial is making him look. They have also told him that if it goes down against ICA people will blame him for things beyond his control (JB) so he asked ICA to ask for his removal. Or he has spilled something that is unethical to the judge and said that he needs to be removed from a team that would perpetrate a fraud on the court. Either one could lead to a mistrial unless HHJBP can figure out a way to keep things alive.

I am not a fan of CM but I do think he has a good reputation and has more ethics than JB

reminder

name calling is going to be an automatic 48 hour TO. If you have used name calling in a recent post-take a moment to edit. If moderators have to do it a TO will follow.

Name calling has been a violation for years, so at this point not sure why it still goes on.

I am honestly not trying to be a smart azz, I just want to clarify for myself--If I were to call someone a whiner, is that a break of the rules?

I guess I'm asking if all descriptive opinions are off the table?

Thank you.

Description: Caylee Anthony

Missing Date: Jun 9, 2008
DOB: Aug 9, 2005
Sex: Female
Race: White
Weight: 50 lbs (23 kg)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Missing City: ORLANDO
Missing State : FL

I measured from the floor to the bottom of the handle on my sliding glass door and it measures 36".

CayleeSldgDr.jpg

The little girl in this image would be 34"-35" tall. How tall was Caylee?

I posted yesterday there was a moment when Baez and another lawyer were blocking Casey's ability to get Mason's attention and she had a little fit... Brief but I saw it. I'm not sure at what time but it was near the end of the day. Let me see if I can find it. It has to do with the DT I believe.

Casey seemed out of her usual self this morning, the breakdown of crying and her lawyers being out back with her. Something happened regarding her team is all I can imagine.

Really? :) Must be a generational thing, or perhaps a southern colloqualism.... back in "my day" (I'm over 50, and raised in the south) we ALL referred to our parents as our folks. I'm going to dinner w/ my folks, my folks are coming over, etc!

I think you hit it exactly- My mom's generation (she is 62- babyboomer) calls their parents folks, I am 37 and my generation and the younger ones do not. LA is 28, which struck me as odd. It could be a north/south issue as well- I grew up in Chicago and have live in CO for 16 years now and most people in the midwest/west do not say folks. I love that sort of thing so it sticks out in my mind.. :)

Did MN miss the part where the Judge told the court reporter to "come on we have something to do" ?

I believe that was nothing more than going in to inform the jury they were being released for the day. If he doesn't call them out to the courtroom to tell them, he goes back into the jury room and takes the court reporter with him to have it on record.

Also, shortly after that KB tweeted laughter was heard from the jury room.

Hmmm...and DS was also the one who went over to talk to JA and LDB about something. :waitasec:

ETA: If CM was out for some reason, is DS dp qualified?
Nope. She's specializes in civil litigation.

She is just amazing - says this whole thing is HHJP's fault - he's been rushing those poor attorneys ...blah blah - maybe this is about those cell phone records of Kronks, exculpatory evidence left out blah blah blah - surprisingly enough the only one talking with a kernel of truth is JVM and that shocks me!

Beth is her usual self - standing over there in the next meadow...:innocent:

Rushing them? :banghead: JB got this case almost 3 years ago. 3 years!:maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ctrls