Sidebar Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's about how I feel after reading the new thread with the poll on it. I had force myself not to comment. My head hurts. There is an obvious, almost Cindy like sounding Casey supporter over there twisting science any other evidence to fit a bizarre scenario of what happened including RK randomly taking Caylee's body to the swamp after finding it while checking the water meter. Oh my GOD.

That thread has devolved into sheer lunacy. I'm not going back to it. And I need a drink now.

Well if RK took Caylee while she was laying at the water meter, then that means she was laying out front by the sidewalk and not in the back as some might think.

Well, I'm not interested in what she wants...but I wouldn't mind an opportunity to give her what she needs.

I still haven't gotten over being asked, a couple of days ago, if I had a degree in duct tape....

StoleMyFish.jpg

:floorlaugh:

That's about how I feel after reading the new thread with the poll on it. I had force myself not to comment. My head hurts. There is an obvious, almost Cindy like sounding Casey supporter over there twisting science any other evidence to fit a bizarre scenario of what happened including RK randomly taking Caylee's body to the swamp after finding it while checking the water meter. Oh my GOD.

That thread has devolved into sheer lunacy. I'm not going back to it. And I need a drink now.

Don't worry. It's just Cindy's "shell".....:floorlaugh:

Some dude on TV--maybe a talking head--commented that once this is all cooled down and the Casey hysteria has passed, she will probably end up with a career in Hollywood.

I can only hope that Hollywood does not welcome her with open arms, even 10 years from now. And hopefully sponsors of TV shows and/or movie producers will use common sense, and quickly feel the "ick factor" of this...this...this thing.

Some dude on TV--maybe a talking head--commented that once this is all cooled down and the Casey hysteria has passed, she will probably end up with a career in Hollywood.

I can only hope that Hollywood does not welcome her with open arms, even 10 years from now. And hopefully sponsors of TV shows and/or movie producers will use common sense, and quickly feel the "ick factor" of this...this...this thing.

Silly talking heads....doing what? She's getting old for ingenue roles....:seeya: Hi OCA!

Rumor has it that 2 dead squirrels crawled up under Nancy's dress and farted.

That thread is like a car accident that I don't want to look at but I just. cant. help. myself. lol. But rather than post in there I just sit back and :banghead:. Lunacy is right!

Funny - when I look at that thread, I see a lot of names with no posts - except of course for the peeps who have done their homework. ;-)

As voiceovers, maybe. Hey, she could be a talking squirrel in a new cartoon adventure, or commercial. jmo

As voiceovers, maybe. Hey, she could be a talking squirrel in a new cartoon adventure, or commercial. jmo

I can't explain why, but your post has me roaring with laughter!!! My cat is even staring at me like he thinks I've lost my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal