Conrad Murray Trial - Day Twenty One

Flanagan's up again.

Can. The. Judge. Ask. Flanagan. To. <cough> Speed. Up. His. Sentences. And. Questi......

Let. Me. Rephrase. This. Oh sh#t. I. Forgot. What. I. Was. Going. To. Say.

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz <belch>

I think the idea that security would not right away let an emergency vehicle in the gate is absurd. That excuse for not calling 911 is just not making sense to me.

Expertise in resuscitation! One hand and on the bed. Oh, Boy!
Opened the door there!

LOL

Flanagan:
Can you make a diagnosis if the patient is not breathing, eyes open, mouth open?

White:
Well, I might think he's dead.

We got us a No-Sh#t-Sherlock here, folks.

Flanagan is trying to justify CM's not calling 911... cuz he was dead.

Uh - yeahhhh! We've been saying that. Very dead, in fact!

Walren's momma must be SO proud of him... he is doing a fantastic job!! Since I'm too old to have an affair with him... I want to adopt him!
The pompous Dr. White is looking terrible up there, and I believe the DT just wasted their money. He ain't worth $11, much less $11,000.

Awww, now, Lady -- You're never too old!! Especially if he's that steamy -- and it IS cold outside. Go for it Tex!!!
icon12.gif
. :blushing:

Judge: "Is that a new tubing?" (that Flanagan wants to show the jury)

White: "It's the same tubing, just a new one right outta the bag, see?"

Judge: < STFU, White> "I'm asking the counsel."

See, this is why I said a few days ago that marking exhibits with letters instead of numbers is a baaaaaaaaaaaaaad idea.

I get the sense that Flanagan is delaying until afternoon recess -- it would do the DT some good to get that damaging cross-examination out of the jury's mind for a day.

Quadruple W - Quaduple V???

That judge is so fine & cute & still has his sense of humor (I've no idea how or why). But I might be getting a crush-let on him as well.

Oh, this jury is so fortunate to have JP and the two fine prosecutors to balance out the circus on the DT.

TxLady - What about Judge Pastor? Is he take-home material?? Or is he all mine?

Brazil looks close to losing it now with "Is this concealable?" blah-de-blah...

Quadruple W - Quaduple V???

That judge is so fine & cute & still has his sense of humor (I've no idea how or why). But I might be getting a crush-let on him as well.

Oh, this jury is so fortunate to have JP and the two fine prosecutors to balance out the circus on the DT.

TxLady - What about Judge Pastor? Is he take-home material?? Or is he all mine?

:denied::bigfight:

Seriously? This ******* just said he needed to get paid because he has no other source of income any more? Anesthesiologists make HUGE amounts of money, and this cat was getting money from big pharma too. And now we're supposed to think he's trying to survive on social security or something? Grrrrrrrrr.

:deadhorse::whiteflag::needdrink::steamed::bath::eek:fftobed:

It's getting to be too much... I'm out of here.

Flanagan: <mid question>
Judge: Let me know when's a good time for the adjournment.
Flanagan: This is fine, your honor!

I don't get the sense Flanagan was too eager to continue!

Walgren is probably thanking his lucky stars that he didn't even get past that initial contact with White, can you imagine?

Flannegan is back to the 911 call and hypotheticals. The gate, the fence, the chef, and security. Witness wants clarification.

Oh my it's time for me to go home. My work day is done. Please keep me updated so I can catch up later. Thank you in advance.

Dr. White's response as to what he would do was wrong. In adult's 911 is called first, unless a person has to be removed from serious life threatening danger, i.e. in the water, about to fall from steps or furniture, in a vehicle about to explode or on fire, etc. You get my point. Babies and infants are resuscitated for a period of time, then 911 is called (they deteriorate much more quickly than children and adults).

He admits it shouldn't be given in a home setting then says in the next breath you wouldn't necessarily need all of the equipment? Why would there be a difference? Either you need monitoring under anesthesia or not? Obviously the equipment would not be available - so you would have to supply it. :confused:

ETA: Seems it would be more necessary in a home setting because you don't have any fall back in the event of an emergency

My thoughts, exactly, Credence! That's what I've been thinking too. Isn't that what you'd do?

And honestly, if I thought I might need to whiz, I would be wearing something for it so I wouldn't have to leave that room for 2 seconds. Seriously. And I would drag somebody off the street before I did it alone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value
Back