ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The boyfriend of missing Maryland woman Robyn Gardner said today that he agreed with the man who is suspected in her disappearance that human traffickers may be involved.

"Human trafficking, yeah absolutely, that's something I've been thinking about the entire time, since day one," Richard Forester told Good Morning America today.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/robyn-gard...cking-explain-disappearance/story?id=15073940

He seems to really love Robyn. Maybe he's still just hoping she's alive.

Amen Katy! Well said. The whole thing with GG is hinky and I totally think he planned this out to collect the insurance money. Wasn't he behind in Child Support and he has that expensive huge house to maintain plus his perverted life style to maintain too. He had two retraining orders out on him. One X-girlfriend said he tried to strangle her, shove his fingers down her throat and almost choked her to death. This is NOT normal behavior. Unfortunately, he'll probably get off scott free, collect the money and live happily ever after at poor Robyn's expense. It seems lke killers are going free left and right now a days. JB was on JVM last night. I wanted to barf! Spinning this whole story. I must say JB can really spin a story that's for sure.

I missed her show... on purpose! :floorlaugh: so, could you give us a synopsis of what JB said??? :seeya:

I missed her show... on purpose! :floorlaugh: so, could you give us a synopsis of what JB said??? :seeya:

I'll try. I was in and out of the room while it was on. JVM was kind of grilling JB about GG's life style and his previous restraining orders. Of course JB kept saying it was unrelated to the case. JVM brought up the fact he is a swinger and JB dismissed that saying that doesn't mean he is a murderer. They also found what they called "beyond *advertiser censored*" pics on GG's digital camera in Aruba. I guess close up shots of Robyn's private parts. Very close up pics. JB dismissed that too. He said they were two consenting adults and although it isn't JB's idea of fun he didn't see anything wrong with that either. JB also said that GG would return to Aruba if the Aruban Government demanded he return. he's not a flight risk yada yada yada... same old JB spin. I think he's getting his ideas from FCA.

Plus RG had done professional modeling so the extensions were probably a business expense for her. If she went there to model on the beach it makes sense that she was not prepared to swim. Coming out of the Rum Runner Cafe RG is definitely not prepared to swim. If a woman is going to change to go swimming she would do so in the bathroom of the bar. There is no place to change on the beach which is fully exposed. RG is seen leaving and it appears she has no bathing suit top on under that dress. That is all her under there. Those heels are not beachwear for sure either. jmo

Robyn Gardner was not a professional model ... not by any stretch of the imagination.

The boyfriend of missing Maryland woman Robyn Gardner said today that he agreed with the man who is suspected in her disappearance that human traffickers may be involved.

"Human trafficking, yeah absolutely, that's something I've been thinking about the entire time, since day one," Richard Forester told Good Morning America today.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/robyn-gard...cking-explain-disappearance/story?id=15073940

I just don't understand the "human trafficking" angle. Robyn is/was a 35 year old divorcee that was patched together with silicon and botox. Is there a market for women like that in the US, and, if so, what soft of profit is there? If there's no market in the US, why would there be a market elsewhere? Who pays big money for 35 year old plastic divorcees that swim off the coast of Aruba?

I just don't understand the "human trafficking" angle. Robyn is/was a 35 year old divorcee that was patched together with silicon and botox. Is there a market for women like that in the US, and, if so, what soft of profit is there? If there's no market in the US, why would there be a market elsewhere? Who pays big money for 35 year old plastic divorcees that swim off the coast of Aruba?

I don't buy the story either.
The age of trafficked girls is between nine and nineteen, the average being eleven

There is a link up thread
The buying price is about sixteen thousand dollars

She was a beautiful young woman on a trip to Aruba who didn't deserve to disappear. I can see the extensions having something to do with why she wouldn't have been snorkeling, and her age as far as trafficking....but plastic divorcee? Not sure how that aspersion is relative.

........and here we go again with the snide comments about Robyn's looks. Be fair about this OTTO--there are many others who would and do consider Robyn to be a beautiful women. Today breast augmentation, and corrective surgery of every type is not the Exception. Sadly "sex trafficking" goes far beyond the use of "pretty young" women for simple sex. I shutter to think of the many other uses a women in this situation could be "used" for, so get over the Looks and Age thing will ya!

I don't buy the story either.
The age of trafficked girls is between nine and nineteen, the average being eleven

There is a link up thread
The buying price is about sixteen thousand dollars

I can certainly understand human trafficking of young girls, but 35 year old divorcees? That, to me, is absurd. There was no market for Robyn in Maryland. We know this because she met men through online dating sites, not through normal social interaction. People are dreaming if they think that someone will pay big bucks for 35 year old divorced women.

She was a beautiful young woman on a trip to Aruba who didn't deserve to disappear. I can see the extensions having something to do with why she wouldn't have been snorkeling, and her age as far as trafficking....but plastic divorcee? Not sure how that aspersion is relative.

From her modeling mayhem website profile ... she was well past the age of being a target for human traffickers.

colson_model_profile.jpg

On the right

colsonbruises.jpg

colsonpose.jpg

From her high school yearbook

colson.jpg

Robyn Gardner was not a professional model ... not by any stretch of the imagination.

She has posed for professional pictures and was paid for them. That is a profession. jmo

........and here we go again with the snide comments about Robyn's looks. Be fair about this OTTO--there are many others who would and do consider Robyn to be a beautiful women. Today breast augmentation, and corrective surgery of every type is not the Exception. Sadly "sex trafficking" goes far beyond the use of "pretty young" women for simple sex. I shutter to think of the many other uses a women in this situation could be "used" for, so get over the Looks and Age thing will ya!

I am debating the point (made several times) that Robyn could have been kidnapped while swimming off the coast of Aruba for the purposes of human trafficking. I do not believe that this is remotely possible ... and her age and appearance are major factors for this belief.

You suggest that there are reasons, other than sex, why 35 year old divorcees are kidnapped for human trafficking. What are those other reasons?

I don't understand the angle either. When you give a statement to police it's not suppose to be multiple choice

a) she could have drowned
b) she may have been kidnapped
c) sold by human trafficking boats lying off-shore ready to snatch people who are in the water.

According to GG there is no "wrong" answer. jmo

She has posed for professional pictures and was paid for them. That is a profession. jmo

She had a job working in a dentist's office, not as a model. She posed for three photo sessions with an aspiring photographer.

I don't understand the angle either. When you give a statement to police it's not suppose to be multiple choice

a) she could have drowned
b) she may have been kidnapped
c) sold by human trafficking boats lying off-shore ready to snatch people who are in the water.

According to GG there is no "wrong" answer. jmo

GG isn't doing himself any favors by letting ambulance-chaser Baez be his sidekick. I think it's obvious that we can now expect the most ridiculous of claims to be made by GG.

She was going on the trip with the promise of having professional pictures taken. And she had a portfolio of other professional pictures done previously. So she had some modeling experience previously, imo/

The car was parked at the tip of the island in the below image. People have drowned because they went to the opening of Baby beach - where the water meets the rip tides. This is where GG and Robyn were in the water. I don't think it's unusual that another person (Robyn) drowned or disappeared in the very same area where other people have drowned in the riptides. The currents, in that part of the Island, would have taken Robyn away from the Island.

Colson_Snorkel__.jpg

She was going on the trip with the promise of having professional pictures taken. And she had a portfolio of other professional pictures done previously. So she had some modeling experience previously, imo/

Perhaps, at the age of 35, she thought that she had a future career in modeling, but I seriously doubt the modeling industry was interested. Furthermore, we know from early reports that the photos that GG had of Robyn were not fit for circulation in the general public.

I can certainly understand human trafficking of young girls, but 35 year old divorcees? That, to me, is absurd. There was no market for Robyn in Maryland. We know this because she met men through online dating sites, not through normal social interaction. People are dreaming if they think that someone will pay big bucks for 35 year old divorced women.

not being snarky, but how do you know what type of woman "human traffickers" want? I would think these slimy people would take anything with a skirt on. How can you say they wouldn't want Robyn? That's ridiculous! it's not like she's 400 lbs and an ugly duckling. I'm sure a lot of men would be attracted to her. Calling her plastic divorcee is crazy!! She is a human being that didn't realize what she was getting into.

I am debating the point (made several times) that Robyn could have been kidnapped while swimming off the coast of Aruba for the purposes of human trafficking. I do not believe that this is remotely possible ... and her age and appearance are major factors for this belief.

You suggest that there are reasons, other than sex, why 35 year old divorcees are kidnapped for human trafficking. What are those other reasons?

Debating the issues is good. I hardly think you need the "patched together with silicone and botox,35 year old divorcee" description to make your point. We get IT! ....and frankly how does her being a divorcee relate to her not being a candidate for human trafficking? Like no one ever taken for human trafficking was divorced because even deviants have their " standards".

....and I said there were other reasons for taking women other than "simple sex" --it is still about the sex--Sexual preferences run the gamut though, and I doubt this industry restricts it to the "biblical" sense.

I miss "Just -a -Guy":sigh:!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member