IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have felt this way from the beginning! The way "grandma" defended MP...before he was really even named a suspect, pretty much said it all! Now, hearing about All these disgusting connections....has totally sealed the deal in my mind. I am heartbroken for these kids, especially poor little Ali. She didn't stand a chance. I hope LE find enough evidence to put everyone who failed her away. I also hope Ali's sisters can tell LE what really happened to her, because I am not buying that brick to the head scenario...not one bit! This case is probably darker and more twisted than we can handle....:curses:

Sometimes some things are best left unsaid.

Ok, just something quick I did when I got up.

The green tree by HD is KK... from what I understood that is her brother?

Also, was M Smith, Aliahna's godmother married to LM? Is this for sure? I can add that in...

If someone could also help me with the kids? No names, of course, I'll just put gender and age, but I'm confused to who's who's!

Super! thank you very much.

He seems to be invisible. Only the grandmother and step grandfather are pictured with mom. The think he has already distanced himself and will be gone. I can't remember all the convoluted family/friend relationships, but was he less connected in ways other than this marriage?
I also hope that the boys (I think two, oldest and youngest) will be out of there.

Horrible lifestyle for the kids - for the adults, too. Everything we do or do not do is a choice. Often we choose by default. I think people in this family felt they had no choices, therefore they chose by default.

I'm sure somewhere this must have been discussed but I couldn't find it. After checking Tarah's husband AS's FB, I saw his sister is VK. When I checked PublicRecords.com (Iowa) I noticed there is a VK with relatives of Kurtis KK Kennedy and AK.
Would this be the same KK as we have been discussing?

Im hoping I did this right. Quoting both post. If what Taagean found is right then I think Stepdad is some how in this crazy mix as well. Stepdad's sister ( so he claims on FB) is in some way connected to the Kennedy that abused Aliahna in Iowa. Of course none confirmed, brain not working to even try to work out this tangled web of clutterness today.

... This case is probably darker and more twisted than we can handle....:curses:

I have no doubt that the FBI in all connecting states have found themselves quite a ring here...This carp totally sickens me, however hopefully they will uncover a multitude of offenders, and find a way to never allow this to happen again! That a child should have to suffer so is just mind boggling to me.

Im hoping I did this right. Quoting both post. If what Taagean found is right then I think Stepdad is some how in this crazy mix as well. Stepdad's sister ( so he claims on FB) is in some way connected to the Kennedy that abused Aliahna in Iowa. Of course none confirmed, brain not working to even try to work out this tangled web of clutterness today.

:sigh: why am I not surprised

This may be a repeat but glad to see another state not moving the judge, jury & witnesses to another city for trials. Bringing the jurors in from another city is way smarter and less costly. Hopefully, this won't go to trial...

What's Next for Michael Plumadore?

snipped

A defense attorney, once selected, has the right to request a change in venue for the trial if publicity could lead to juror prejudice.

Deputy Chief Prosecutor Mike McAlexander says, however, it is more likely a jury will be selected in another city and then sequestered in Allen County during the trial.

"That's been what they've determined to be a less expensive way and more convenient for the various witnesses," says McAlexander.

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/Whats-Next-For-Michael-Plumadore-136435843.html

UPDATED FAMILY TREE

Is it confirmed that MS was married to LM?

Great job, Norwegian. If you were to do a genetic family tree a generation from now it might resemble the bean stalk in Jack and The Beanstalk. It's like a delicatessen, numbers on the counter. I feel for these babies, they must be awfully confused at family reunions.

Do cases transfer from state to state? I thought I read on another thread that was a problem on another missing child...the DFS case in one state didn't transfer to the state they moved to? I could be wrong Donjeta, just don't remember. Curious though if anyone knows TIA!

That might explain all the frequent moving from state to state, to keep one step ahead of Child Protective Services.

I have lost track of the who is who here :waitasec: I really feel for Jurors at these trials. The evidence they see and hear. Must be life altering.

I hope that this case will hit the airwaves again after the holiday... I an not normally a fan of NG but the two nights she covered this case.. I saw that she was totally sickened. I really hope that she stays on this cause due to the fact there seems to be so many more players in this that needs to be brought out due to the fact possible tips on previous acts and/or who knew what.

The frist word out of Granny's mouth defending MP I KNEW right then.. he is the one ! I wonder if Granny would be willing to be interviewed again ??? fat chance

This case is the worst in quite a while.. too similar to Zhara Baker and that case broke me down emotionally for quite a while..

bio-dad was married to Kennedy's sister.MS was married to ex-step dad and apparently had her good friend MP staying with her while he stalked her step daughter?Step dad now is connected to the K's as well??????
I am so confused.

This may be a repeat but glad to see another state not moving the judge, jury & witnesses to another city for trials. Bringing the jurors in from another city is way smarter and less costly. Hopefully, this won't go to trial...

What's Next for Michael Plumadore?

snipped

A defense attorney, once selected, has the right to request a change in venue for the trial if publicity could lead to juror prejudice.

Deputy Chief Prosecutor Mike McAlexander says, however, it is more likely a jury will be selected in another city and then sequestered in Allen County during the trial.

"That's been what they've determined to be a less expensive way and more convenient for the various witnesses," says McAlexander.

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/Whats-Next-For-Michael-Plumadore-136435843.html

Let's just be thankful that they will not be able to be brought in from Pinneles County.

bio-dad was married to Kennedy's sister.MS was married to ex-step dad and apparently had her good friend MP staying with her while he stalked her step daughter?Step dad now is connected to the K's as well??????
I am so confused.

Really.... It seems like this is one really huge branch on this family tree. I just hope that this heavy branch knocks this whole tree over on itself. I'm hoping that Kurtis Kennedy is just a popular name in that area and everyone and anyone has a Kurtis Kennedy in their family and that is why that name keeps popping up at a relative.

I am a military wife and if I am not mistaken, any military retirement pay stops with the death of the person drawing the pension UNLESS the retiree elected to pay into an SBP (Survivors Benefit Plan) which is very expensive. My husband did not elect this benefit, so if he dies I will collect nothing from his military retirement.

My husband was an officer in USMC (27 years retired), I will get 100% of his pension but NON of his disability. I guess it is all in the paperwork, rank???
If I die before him he can leave it to children but I am not sure if they get 100% or not.

UNBELIEVABLE. And not only that, Mr. Kennedy posted MS pics of being at the hospital, in HD's room right when bio Dad's second daughter B****** was born. Really? Wow.

Just catching up here, this is all so *&^%ing freaky! WTH is going on? :furious:

That might explain all the frequent moving from state to state, to keep one step ahead of Child Protective Services.

The first I read of the frequent moves I starting thinking "gypsy",moving around alot yet ending up with the same people as neighbors. jmo

Long night with my 4 yr old son thinking that from 2am to 4am mommy wanted to play and talk about donuts my brain is just not right so to try and see if it is the same person will be a fail. But if there is another link linking this family together in a tight little circle arghhhh.

OT- Just wait until they are old enough for sleep overs.... my sleep schedule is way off due to my 9 yr old having a friend sleep over tues and weds night and both of them staying up until 1-2am both nights. thankfully he's at his dads tonight so hopefully, I can get a nights sleep at normal hours. :D :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I'm starting to think Ali's case needs to be on the Featured portion of this forum. There is just so much to sort through and I know we are all getting so confused.

I am a military wife and if I am not mistaken, any military retirement pay stops with the death of the person drawing the pension UNLESS the retiree elected to pay into an SBP (Survivors Benefit Plan) which is very expensive. My husband did not elect this benefit, so if he dies I will collect nothing from his military retirement.

But we are talking about the benefits Aliahna's step dad is receiving from retiring from the AF. Not the grandpa's benefits......

I have no doubt that the FBI in all connecting states have found themselves quite a ring here...This carp totally sickens me, however hopefully they will uncover a multitude of offenders, and find a way to never allow this to happen again! That a child should have to suffer so is just mind boggling to me.

Oh yah, I can see the FBI on a huge whiteboard now. With the bio/step parents linking up the perps with all the connected "friends".

I do believe that the round robin will come back to the parents in the end.

IMHO -- thanks.

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members