WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of Aliayah and all the people who've come to love her tonight. :candle:

I will continue to see this saddened haunting face whenever the mention of child abuse appears. I hope that justice will prevail for sweet innocent Aliayah.
Lena, this tormented little babe will not be forgotten. You belong behind bars.

IMHO

I will continue to see this saddened haunting face whenever the mention of child abuse appears. I hope that justice will prevail for sweet innocent Aliayah.
Lena, this tormented little babe will not be forgotten. You belong behind bars.

IMHO

I hope that Lena is haunted by the same image.

Still and always thinking of you, sweet Aliayah....

LENA - WHERE IS YOUR DAUGHTER???? YOU NEED TO END THIS AND BRING HER HOME ONCE AND FOR ALL.........

We love you, Aliayah, and we will NEVER give up on you!!!!!!!

As long as that BEAST Lena has access to a man, she will always be pregnant. For now children are her meal ticket. Honestly,..I wish there was a law that required sterilization when a parent was deemed unfit.
I guarantee you that she will continue popping out kids each and every year, until she is put out of circulation.

I fear that we are going to now witness it becoming more and more an everyday occurance, parents murdering their young children. Especially so when even the FBI appears not to be able to solve any of these missing children cases. Your kid acts up,...drown it. It soils itself, strangle it and dispose of the body. You grow tired of it,...then put it where it will never be found,...and you are home free to go off and start a "new" batch of babies. Like an animal,...keep having babies. No sanctity left in life.

I really wish that I could disagree with you, for the innocent little ones sakes, but I can't. I think that MANY of these so-called "moms" watched the Casey Anthony trial, and took notes.

It is heartbreaking, but true. IMO Lena Lunsford she be FORCED to stay away from any children. And the relatives that have helped her, also!

Thinking of you, Aliayah, and praying the authorities will use this afternoon's court hearing to get some information about you, little one..... plea deal my a$$.... :(

LENA - WHERE IS YOUR DAUGHTER????????

oh....how I hope she gets the max sentence. Maybe she will crack and tell the truth about her daughter....then again...maybe 3 hots and a cot appeal to her?

I grieve for my home state of West Virginia when I see this kind of judicial indifference and casual game-playing of the whole welfare system.:dunno: This case is even worse than usual because of Aliayah and the fact that alleged adults in her life apparently have no interest in her now that she's missing.:maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catheonlineghost