General theory thread and motives rehashed #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once LE moved on from Ron I no longer suspected him of harming HaLeigh.

I could (maybe) see Tommy and/or Misty covering for Ron in the first days and weeks.
No way do I think Ron was important enough to either of them to continue to 'protect' him and sit in jail because he was so well liked/loved/feared.

Tommy is a suspect for a reason.
I may not know that reason but apparently the Florida States Attorney does and that's good enough for me.

How do you explain Ron's plea deal? They just don't give away plea deals for the hell of it, he had to give the state attorney NEW information to get the deal. His proffer agreement is sealed, which means it is related to an ONGOING investigation. The drug cases are closed, the Haleigh case is open.

That tells me that he was involved in someway. Whether he knew what happened after the fact, was involved in a cover up, he was involved in some capacity.

True. So far.
IMO Tommy will be charged with murder before he ever sees freedom.

He won't be the only one. I suspect he'll have Ron (if he wasn't truthful in his agreement) and Misty join him as co defendants.

I used to think RC was guilty of something, but I'm not so sure anymore. Hearing certain people defend him, made me think that they had inside sources, and knew something I didn't. But, if he's not guilty, I do believe he has hindered the investigation...either to cover for Misty, or to hide his lifestyle, or a combination of the 2. I'm not 100% committed to a single theory. IMO, it depends on why there are still so many stories concerning the bus stop. Also, when I look at all of their benavior, I can't think of a logical reason for Tommy or CC to protect RC. IMO, he doesn't wield that kind of power over them, and they've never acted scared of him. IMO, they all act like this is their own family thing, that doesn't concern RC. MOO, but that's the impression Misty and CC's jail recording, left me with. But, I strongly believe that RC was targeted, just like Misty and Tommy, so we'll see what happens. No matter who is finally charged, I won't be surprised. I think Tommy acts like a guilty man, but that's just an opinion, based on what I personally know about human nature. There may be outside reasons, that we don't have a clue about, that could explain his behavior.

Something happened in the trailer, and I bet it had to do with drugs. Which would explain Ron lawyering up, hindering the investigation and most likely having knowledge of what happened. I think Ron was involved in getting rid of the body.

Ron isn't covering for Misty or Tommy, he is covering up for himself, because he knows his lifestyle caused Haleigh's homicide and CPS would be all over him and he would be in danger of having JR removed from his custody.

You don't hinder the investigation like he did, lawyer up, refuse to cooperate, and then only give information for a lighter sentence on drug charges unless you have some sort of involvement/knowledge.

.....hmmm. The 8:30pm phone call. Shoemaker spoke of it in Aug 09. He said RC spoke to misty at that time and they were arguing because Misty wanted to babysit some other place.

.....If they argued about her babysitting, it was a fight about her NOT wanting to babysit. She most likely wanted to party (WBG?). I think those kids were left alone by rc when he went to work and that is why AS was sent over to Green Lane. TN wasn't anywhere in the area. Ron had called his mother to complain and Momma stepped in and told AS to get over to the trailer.

RC and his family have showed their colors. They will do whatever it takes to protect rc. If he left the kids alone and locked up the house, they would lie to protect him so nobody would know the kids were alone. He sure was adamant about knowing the house was locked tight before he left for work....forgoing all common sense that misty or anyone could have unlocked a door at anytime during the crucial hours.
I don't think Misty wanted to party, I think she wanted to sleep, she had already partied and wanted to sleep. I think Misty gave Haleigh something to make her go to sleep and Ron knew or maybe even advised Misty on what to give her.

I maintain my stance.. Misty and Ron were not reconciled when TN called Misty and asked her to babysit on February 9, 2009.. IIRC it has been revealed Misty agreed to do so IF it was ok with Ron.. Apparently it wasn't ok with Ron and when he arrived at the bus stop and found out Misty and or Chelsy had picked up Haleigh he went looking for them. I highly suspect he found them at Misty's parent's residence on Magnolia.. All HELL broke loose and I suspect Haleigh died because Ron C was playing BILLY BAD AZZ threatening Misty with a gun and accidentally shot his own child..After the tragic incident I suspect Ron C went into CHA mode and his family helped him... JMHO..

Anything Chelsea says is not credible, shes a known stoner. If she knew anything about what happened to Haleigh she would be in prison, targeted, in no matter what state she "fled" to. People who abuse marijuana, have bad memory, it affects alot of things. Shes a lot of things but shes not a baby killer and no way she would keep info or cover for Ron, no way. Unless she was pregnant with his child at the time, and had some weird agenda, which I HIGHLY doubt. jmo

Agreed. I use to think Chelsea was involved somehow. But she is just a druggie...

Agreed. I use to think Chelsea was involved somehow. But she is just a druggie...
Well, IMO, if she wasn't originally involved, she has inserted herself to the point of becoming involved, after the fact. Involved enough to give contradictory stories, and hinder the investigation. At 1st, I thought she was trying to glob on to the attention, but now, I'm not so sure. Her bus stop stories are ridiculous, (did you read the one, where she sat on her car?), and if it comes out that she lied, I think she should be charged with obstruction. Protecting your family is one thing, but IMO, CC has stepped over a line. Her claims of Haleigh being alive, were nothing but deflection, IMO...as was her saying Ron left drugs laying around. Besides being a contradiction to her earlier statements, it was too little too late. All MOO.

Something happened in the trailer, and I bet it had to do with drugs. Which would explain Ron lawyering up, hindering the investigation and most likely having knowledge of what happened. I think Ron was involved in getting rid of the body.

Ron isn't covering for Misty or Tommy, he is covering up for himself, because he knows his lifestyle caused Haleigh's homicide and CPS would be all over him and he would be in danger of having JR removed from his custody.

You don't hinder the investigation like he did, lawyer up, refuse to cooperate, and then only give information for a lighter sentence on drug charges unless you have some sort of involvement/knowledge.

JMO, but I don't think that Ron would have participated in the disposal of Haleigh's body unless he was covering his own butt or someone in his own family. Hope is serving a lot of time right now too. Teresa Neves and Annette Sykes helped with Ron's coverup story from the beginning. Ron also has a father and others in the family who I bet would not hesitate to help out.

MOO Lindsy has known in her heart since the very first that Tommy was involved.. She knew it but at that time didn't know to what extent(IMO hoping it was only in helping his sister, Misty).. MOO Lindsy figured it out along the way in her heart she knew it wasnt just helping.. She knew it in her heart in many of the calls and visits and IMO statements were made by her for no other reason but to attempt to confirm it in her head what she knew in her heart.. That day came when she met with the investigators/ his lawyers the afternoon before picking up the kids from school.. She was heartbroken and finally knew in her head what her heart knew all along.. She refused his calls and the very next communication btwn them was the one we heard facilitated by Flo, where she tells Flo to ask Tommy was it him?? She's known and once her head caught up with what her heart knew all along(and some may believe that to be backwards as in head before heard.. But this IMO).. She divorced him.. I believe she cares for him and believes him to be a good person that just really messed up with drugs did something horrible.. I don't believe that personally as I believe Tommy isn't at all what he appears to be.. He's much colder than what many believe IMO..

IMO you're absolutely correct in that Lindsy alibied him, as well as she seemed to question him as well.. IMO it was very hard to come to grips with, but she knows it both in heart and her head that her children's father is at the very heart of what happened to Haleigh and she did what she felt was best for her kids and divorced him and has moved on.. Jmo

Another wonderful post!
IMO, Tommy is guilty of something he cannot admit to himself but it's something his ex-wife and many of us know.
I cannot imagine what it would take to come to terms the man you love is likely the murderer of a 5 year old child.
Good for her she got out. I pray she and her kids are on a new path.

Well, IMO, if she wasn't originally involved, she has inserted herself to the point of becoming involved, after the fact. Involved enough to give contradictory stories, and hinder the investigation. At 1st, I thought she was trying to glob on to the attention, but now, I'm not so sure. Her bus stop stories are ridiculous, (did you read the one, where she sat on her car?), and if it comes out that she lied, I think she should be charged with obstruction. Protecting your family is one thing, but IMO, CC has stepped over a line. Her claims of Haleigh being alive, were nothing but deflection, IMO...as was her saying Ron left drugs laying around. Besides being a contradiction to her earlier statements, it was too little too late. All MOO.

You have to realize she is addicted to the "fame" Sadly, this is the most exciting to ever happen to these people. jmo

You have to realize she is addicted to the "fame" Sadly, this is the most exciting to ever happen to these people. jmo

I agree with you Chablis. CC is addicted to the "fame". She is the ultimate "drama queen", and just can't help putting herself in the middle of it all (as well as most of the others in the bunch). MOO

Yes, as is rarely pointed out our dear Chelsea was wholeheartedly in Ron's corner(may even have qualified as a Ronette at one time..lol) and spoke about that tho, she didn't agree with how he treated Misty or their relationship that nonetheless she couldn't "lie" and make up stories that Ronald was suspicious in any way of having ever harmed Haleigh.. Much the opposite that she witnessed between father and daughter in his taking care of Haleigh, the comments about how that even long before Misty entered the picture with RC/Haleigh that Chelsea could attest to his always having her dressed to the nines with matching accessories to boot, even taking to time in styling Haleigh's hair including the matching bows..Are they clear representations of a father of the year nominee?? IMO no, not hardly but they do tell that he did do for Haleigh in ways that alot of single men do not. Sadly its not these choices and decisions that could keep her safe.. Sadly Imo his being a product of dysfunction with risky lifestyles lived by his own parents and family and in his dysfunctional mind they all lived to see another day and assumed his living a risky lifestyle would be no different in that it wouldnt cost him his childrens lives either.. Its not making an excuse for Ron and its not taking the responsibility off his shoulders.. That remains the same in that no matter what environment he was the product of.. He still selfishly would choose living a high risk lifestyle that did directly lead to his child's life being lost..

But as far as Chelsea goes it's those details that we heard from dear Chelsea's mouth singing the praises of Ron as far as where Haleigh was concerned.. Even saying that Haleigh was his heart.. All things we all know and starkly contrasting from what and how Chelsea has rewritten history to be...

I think so much goes all the way back to the beginning.. IMO the further you get away from when this all happened February 9-10 2009 the further away from truth you get..
IMO we have so very many of the main pieces to this puzzle of Haleigh's death but they have been so diluted, altered, and disfigured from their original form that it's truly become a huge, heaping pile of unrecognizable pieces that upon glancing truly look as tho they're meaningless and worthless pile of bs!!

While there is much bs here, however those original pieces are still there as well and IMO it takes going all the way back to the beginning and the tedious and time consuming task of wading thru the layers of bs and the garbage "facts" that have altered the info into an unrecognizable yet still a very important piece of this puzzle.. Are LE capable of such a monumental task and/or do they even care to take on such a task???? That's the real question here IMO..

IMO there are enough pieces to this puzzle to bring justice for Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings but IMO there's nothing simple, easy, or quick about the route in which you must go in order to achieve that justice for her.. I know many of us here would be more than willing to take the task on without question.. But the reality is that there are only certain individuals who have the power to make this happen and do any of "those" individuals care enough to initiate such a task including designating the manpower, the long hours of weeks and months that are imperative, along with the patience to deal with the entire mess of which surrounds and is innate within any and all involved in this precious little girls case..*

Sadly, thus far it seems IMO that answer is no..

These are jmo, tho!!

Another wonderful post!
IMO, Tommy is guilty of something he cannot admit to himself but it's something his ex-wife and many of us know.
I cannot imagine what it would take to come to terms the man you love is likely the murderer of a 5 year old child.
It seems in these cases, the wives often fall into 1 of 3 categories. The wife who knows what's going on, but doesn't care. The wife who knows nothing, and is shocked. And the wife who chooses to not know certain things, but knows enough to not be shocked. In one of LC's jail recordings, she laid down the law, and told Tommy that she had already warned him, what she would do, if it came out that he was involved. (so, she at least had suspicions). And then she divorced him. But it still wasn't a black/white issue. On the phone with his gm, she relayed the message that she wasn't divorcing him, (but then asked if he was 'the one'), so again, she knew enough, to be suspicious. Then in court, she told the judge that she planned to be with Tommy, and divorced him, only because of family pressure. I say somebody in her family has some sense. Good for her kids. At one point, she told Tommy that she threw his boots away, and in what I thought was them comparing notes, she mentioned that she knew he sometimes got out of bed, to 'watch tv'. But, what bothers me most about LC, is that she flat out alibied him...and then step by step, Tommy himself, smashed that alibi, to smitherines. I wonder if LE has reinterviewed her, about Tommy being home, babysitting, cooking dinner, sleeping right beside her. He claimed he was so high that night, that he passed in and out of consciousness. Did she notice? According to Art Harris, Tommy took Ron's call, at his parent's house. Where was LC? Tommy said he went by RC's trailer. He then said he was at the trailer with JO. He then said he accompanied JO to the disposal site. So, according to Tommy's own words, he was a very BUSY!!! man. hmmm, but according to LC, he was at home. MOO, but LC needs to be reinterviewed. She did afterall, turn over his stolen property, so maybe if she does know something, she will share it with LE. MOO

JMO, but I don't think that Ron would have participated in the disposal of Haleigh's body unless he was covering his own butt or someone in his own family. Hope is serving a lot of time right now too. Teresa Neves and Annette Sykes helped with Ron's coverup story from the beginning. Ron also has a father and others in the family who I bet would not hesitate to help out.

Well I think Annette and Teresa certainly know more than they are telling. What they know, I'm not sure, but they went into overdrive to protect Ron and Misty as soon as Haleigh went missing. Haleigh was never Teresa's priority, it was defending Ron and Misty.

I suspect that if they don't know exactly what happened, they have a good IDEA and know Ron's life style played a big part, and he would be in danger of having JR removed from his custody if the truth ever came out.

Another wonderful post!

I don't understand all this malarkey about Tommy killing Haleigh. What would his motive be to kill a 5-year-old little girl? I could understand that if there were people that knew Tommy and said he had enjoyed being around kids, that he was obsessed with Haleigh, or had some sort of weird fascination with children. But there has not been one witness that has come forward and even suggested Tommy acted strange around children.

Unless Tommy is a pedophile, then why would he abduct and kill Haleigh?

If anything, I see Tommy as a small time , uneducated, country bumpkin, druggie with no book sense or common sense.

Remember the dude in the Peterson case who was on drugs that claims he possibly got rid of Stacy's body for Drew? That is where I think Tommy fits into the picture. Ron and Misty know Tommy is dumb, and they most likely convinced him while he was high as kite, to help them get rid of the body.

Tommy, if his brains were not fried from drug use, could most likely break the case. But he is so dumb he may not even realize what he did, which is why he makes up all sorts of crap stories about Joe.

There is no evidence to suggest that Tommy KILLED Haleigh, there is evidence to suggest he may have been involved in getting rid of the body and was an accomplice to Ron and Misty, ie the phone call between he and Ronald.

I don't understand all this malarkey about Tommy killing Haleigh. What would his motive be to kill a 5-year-old little girl? I could understand that if there were people that knew Tommy and said he had enjoyed being around kids, that he was obsessed with Haleigh, or had some sort of weird fascination with children. But there has not been one witness that has come forward and even suggested Tommy acted strange around children.

Unless Tommy is a pedophile, then why would he abduct and kill Haleigh?

If anything, I see Tommy as a small time , uneducated, country bumpkin, druggie with no book sense or common sense.

Remember the dude in the Peterson case who was on drugs that claims he possibly got rid of Stacy's body for Drew? That is where I think Tommy fits into the picture. Ron and Misty know Tommy is dumb, and they most likely convinced him while he was high as kite, to help them get rid of the body.

Tommy, if his brains were not fried from drug use, could most likely break the case. But he is so dumb he may not even realize what he did, which is why he makes up all sorts of crap stories about Joe.

There is no evidence to suggest that Tommy KILLED Haleigh, there is evidence to suggest he may have been involved in getting rid of the body and was an accomplice to Ron and Misty, ie the phone call between he and Ronald.

Misty said Tommy molested her as a child.
Tommy's wife alluded to the incest within his family.
Tommy is a pedophile if we listen to what his family members said.
A person can only be judged on their past.
His past is molestation and possibly rape of Misty as a child.

Had his brains not been so fried from drugs he may have been a better person. He is not.
Drugs are not an excuse for what, IMO, he did to HaLeigh.

Had his brains not been so fried from drugs he may have been a better person. He is not.

Except we saw a similar girl, Casey Anthony who alleged all this crap and we pretty much know shes full of crap and killed her daughter, so Misty saying Tommy did that, thank god, is not enough to label someone a pedophile, those are pretty major accusations to make on the words of a drugged out misguided lost teenager who cops say is NOT telling the truth. Shes not credible.

jmo

Thank you mkay, my thoughts exactly. Pedophile was alluded to way too many times by family members to not be true.

Misty saying Tommy molested her as a child. Have we forgot Tommy would have been a child too? There is not a huge age difference there for pete's sake.

Misty saying Tommy molested her as a child. Have we forgot Tommy would have been a child too? There is not a huge age difference there for pete's sake.
Tommy was born in 86, so he's almost 26 years old. Misty, I think, is still 19 years old, so, there's at least a 5/6 year age difference between them. When Misty was 9, 10, 11, Tommy was about 15/16, so, IMO, when Misty was still a child, Tommy was basically grown. It would help if we knew when Misty claimed this happened. If she was real young, like 5 or 6, then Tommy was a child too, but if she was a few years older, then Tommy was a teenager. Anyway, there are several years difference in their ages. I think Tommy is the oldest, then TC is next, and then Misty is the youngest. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oiueroiuweoiruoiwueroiuwe