State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-6-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, MF is saying that Cassidy is saying someone was in the house !!!

I suppose that's one more thing that the prosecution has to ignore in order to fit Jason into their theory.

Why should my post say what you "think" it should?

If the words did not make it into the transcript, it goes under the category "inaudible"

Why didn't the Pros point that out , then?

:floorlaugh:

It may not make it into the transcript, but the jurors are still able to hear it. Since it's not in the transcript, and not everyone is able to hear it, why would the prosecution be allowed to give that info to the jurors?

Who doesn't take the elevator when they have luggage? He wasn't trying to avoid being seen at that point. :sigh:

What I find even more interesting, there is no video of him using the elevator Friday am, with luggage....when he "said' he went to breakfast. He could not escape the video delay in the west hall, breakfast area or elevator lobby on the 4th floor.
Yep, he lied and will be exposed if he takes the stand

I think it's huge for the prosecution because of the tape. In the first trial it was agreed upon by both sides that 'daddy did it' would be edited out. I heard it today and I'm hoping it was in the typed transcript the jury got. BH got better as the day went on. Hopefully she will be over her jitters and will simply improve in her execution and style with each passing day.

Even if it wasn't in the transcript the jurors should have heard it. The volume of the sound went up on my computer so it must have been loud in the court room.

I suppose that's one more thing that the prosecution has to ignore in order to fit Jason into their theory.

That someone was jason Young.
If she said anything to the contrary, rest assured the defense would fight hard and not let it go.

Someone else was in the house! JASON. Unfortunately Meredith didn't ask Cassidy who and she can't testify. Sort of a moot point now.

I heard the one utterance "Daddy did it" (sounded like "Daddy deed it"). Too bad they blocked out the other one. That one was even more clear, IMO.

The use of schematics/charts of the house is a new addition and very much needed. I hope that trend continues. Juries needs visuals placed in front of them, not just asked to visualize what something looked like.

The responder checked Cassidy to see if she was dehydrated and she was not, and he had her on his lap.
He said she was fine!

After being in the home alone all nite, she was fine?????

Christa Worthington's little daughter was left all night with her dead mom as well and she was fine.

I heard the one utterance "Daddy did it" (sounded like "Daddy deed it"). Too bad they blocked out the other one. That one was even more clear, IMO.

I am not understanding what they blocked out, when they just admitted nothing was altered or deleted.

Blocked out is the same as delete, and there were no deletions.

MF repeated the words that Cassidy is saying someone was in the house, but MF never says that Cassidy says her father did this.
Why wouldn't MF say that Cassidy said Jason did this?
She was right there with her.

Even if it wasn't in the transcript the jurors should have heard it. The volume of the sound went up on my computer so it must have been loud in the court room.

I hope you are right about the jurors hearing it. We knew it was on there and where to listen and what CY's little voice saying it sounds like....it may have just jumped out and over them since they have not heard it before. Sure hope not as in my opinion that is one of the biggest things the prosecution has. I hope they can work it in again, and again so the jurors won't have any doubt whatsoever.

MF was listening to the dispatcher on the phone. CY is babbling away. In her shock she probably missed it. A lot was going on. That's why having a recording is key. It's easy to miss utterances. It can be heard on the recording and I heard it today.

MF repeated the words that Cassidy is saying someone was in the house, but MF never says that Cassidy says her father did this.
Why wouldn't MF say that Cassidy said Jason did this?
She was right there with her.

Because she was also on the phone with 911. Meredith was in shock because she just found her only sister brutally beaten to death and was trying to hold herself together for Cassidy. It's doubtful that anything Cassidy was saying registered because she was listening/takling to the 911 operator at the same time.

Klink made a good point....Jay's SUV was spotless....but so was the entire downstairs, according to him. So, that just tells us the killer was free from blood when he came down. That would be JLY or anyone else the defense wants to throw out there. ;)

Jay changed clothes upstairs...reckon" their killer" did too?

MF was listening to the dispatcher on the phone. CY is babbling away. In her shock she probably missed it. A lot was going on. That's why having a recording is key. It's easy to miss utterances. It can be heard on the recording and I heard it today.

I didn't....but, it is senseless to argue over.
The state admitted there were no alterations or deletions to the tape, as we were previously told.
We were told Cassidy's words were covered with white noise, a decision that was supposedly made in closed chambers.
Now, we know that is untrue.
The tape is in evidence as well as the transcript.
For the first time, I heard MF say that CY said "someone was in the house".
I never heard or knew that before.
That will go into the transcript, as they were MF's words on the tape.
That is what I am taking from today.

IMO

Great day for the defense, no "daddy did it", and responder found Cassidy to be fine.

Wait a minute!! You mean, no sign Cassidy was over-dosed on Tylenol or cold medicine or whatever magic potion some believe Jason gave to her to put her blissfully to sleep for hours on end only to awaken at the exact moment her aunt arrived so that she could helpfully announce within earshot of the 911 operator: "Daddy Did It."

Does the prosecutor really think all 12 jurors are that gulllible? Sheesh!

JMO

I didn't....but, it is senseless to argue over.
The state admitted there were no alterations or deletions to the tape, as we were previously told.
We were told Cassidy's words were covered with white noise, a decision that was supposedly made in closed chambers.
Now, we know that is untrue.
The tape is in evidence as well as the transcript.
For the first time, I heard MF say that CY said "someone was in the house".I never heard or knew that before.
That will go into the transcript, as they were MF's words on the tape.
That is what I am taking from today.

IMO
I didn't hear the tape today. Did MF say this on the tape or did she say it to the court?

Of course, the defense can question her about it either way. I wonder if they will also bring in an expert for a voice analysis of the entire tape.

JMO

Wait a minute!! You mean, no sign Cassidy was over-dosed on Tylenol or cold medicine or whatever magic potion some believe Jason gave to her to put her blissfully to sleep for hours on end only to awaken at the exact moment her aunt arrived so that she could helpfully announce within earshot of the 911 operator: "Daddy Did It."

Does the prosecutor really think all 12 jurors are that gulllible? Sheesh!

JMO

Lol, I hope not, My Belle.

Not only does Cassidy wake up from no signs of being drugged or anything else, the responder says she is fine.....

Wait until we get to the next responder, Earp, his testimony will be interesting as well...!! :wink:

I didn't hear the tape today. Did MF say this on the tape or did she say it to the court?

Of course, the defense can question her about it either way. I wonder if they will also bring in an expert for a voice analysis of the entire tape.

JMO

On tape.

They had to go a little out of order, as the EMT witness was from out of town, and they wanted to get his testimony out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member