State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-16-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could be right Paige. Maybe she was head over heels....and heartbroken that he could not be the man she wanted and HAD no choice but to leave him. I suspect that a woman as strong as Michelle would certainly put herself and her children first and remove them all from a bad marriage which seemed to be deteriorating by the day.

JMO

I don't think she had any real plans to leave him at the time of her murder. Things were not ideal, obviously, but she wanted a family and from what I gather watching her mother and therapist testify, she wasn't near ready to throw in the towel. Especially being 5 mos pregnant (with a planned pregnancy no less).

I'll give you one thing, you certainly are a loyal and unwavering supporter regardless of the voluminous circumstances pointing to his guilt. I don't follow any of your thought processes, but you always come up with your own logic to rationalize incriminating things.

Is that a compliment...:floorlaugh:

Seriously, though, I would not spend one second defending someone, anyone, I thought was guilty...

I am not one of the people who think everyone charged with murder is innocent, either.

This is only my second time, this and Brad Cooper.

Everyone else I thought was G and was really upset if any of them walked.
The case that broke my heart was Cherica Adams and Rae Carruth and her son Chancellor Adams......
I wish Carruth would have got the DP.
That **** wil be eligible for parole in about 5-6 years.

So absolutely nothing you have heard or read in this case has compelled you to believe he's anything other than innocent? Are you a smoking gun gal?

It would help, but I think the defense has a card to play.

So at the end of the day we're down to JY in his size 12 HP shoes at his house, walking around in his wife's blood at the time his wife is murdered. That's Murder One.

There either was or was not another person there wearing size 10 Franklin shoes. It might have been JY wearing them or it might have been someone else. Those size 10 bloody shoe prints do not erase the fact of the size 12 HP Orbital shoes, and they do not absolve JY if it is determined he was at the scene.

It's still Murder One.

Here is what is suspicous:

1)If he didn't check into any hotel
2) If he never went to his meeting
3)If he did not come back to Raleigh that nite
4)If he had cuts or scratches on him
5)If his SUV had any incriminating evidence in it
6)If he left the SUV in Brevard, and came back in his brother in laws car that nite
7)If his daughter freaked out when she saw him again or started screaming for him to get away from her
8)If a murder weapon found was traced back to him
9)If there was a motive that made sense
10)If there was something that happened that day at the house before he left, or something that happened over the phone that nite that made him decide to kill her.

1. He had to check in... it was part of his alibi to not be near home.
2. He was late to the meeting... right? Didn't that have to be a part of his alibi too?
3. Which nite?
4. Gloves prevent scratches... and she might not have had much opportunity to scratch anyway.
5. Why would his car have any incriminating evidence, if he changed clothes before entering it? There was none downstairs either.
6. No need, nothing incriminating in it.
7. What if she didn't see him do the actual deed, and walked in afterwards?
8. Like what? a ball bat or tire iron used when wearing gloves?
9. No motive 'makes sense' for murder if you really think about it.
10. IMO he decided to kill her long before that day... he NEEDED everything to look normal that one day.

I love list! :rocker:

Is that a compliment...:floorlaugh:

Seriously, though, I would not spend one second defending someone, anyone, I thought was guilty...

I am not one of the people who think everyone charged with murder is innocent, either.

This is only my second time, this and Brad Cooper.

Everyone else I thought was G and was really upset if any of them walked.
The case that broke my heart was Cherica Adams and Rae Carruth and her son Chancellor Adams......
I wish Carruth would have got the DP.
That **** wil be eligible for parole in about 5-6 years.

Well, from what I've seen you would fit right in on the A.Knox thread :innocent: . You are tenacious... yet wrong IMO.

But you sure are nice about it, and take part in good-faith debating. I respect that immensely.

Thanks to all for the great information.

For those who think that JY committed the murder, and that it was planned, what do you think about planning in some areas but total lack of planning in others?

One example is that the murder was committed while he was away on a business trip, shoes that were smaller than his size, no blood in his SUV, but he didn’t bring enough gas so that he would not have to stop?

One thing from the pics I got that caught my eye was the spilt medicine on the counter. That makes me think the medicine at least was given to CY that night... whether by Michelle or JY I am not certain. I believe any spilt any time before would have been wiped up.

Actually I see your logic, Cammy. How do you rationalize the 12 HP shoes?

2 sets of prints= 2 people

Looks like the case will come down to :
a camera,
a rock,
a shirt,
and a shoe.

Is that enough?

For those who think that JY committed the murder, and that it was planned, what do you think about planning in some areas but total lack of planning in others?

One example is that the murder was committed while he was away on a business trip, shoes that were smaller than his size, no blood in his SUV, but he didn’t bring enough gas so that he would not have to stop?

A gas can in the SUV might look kind of suspicious. Plus it might leave some residue then you have to explain that. He might have just wanted to make sure he didn't run out... he absolutely could not let that happen at that moment. Even on the way to the meeting running out would be devastating to being prepared to go in the first place.

I don't think his having to stop for gas was something he saw as a problem. He was planning to pay cash. So no big deal. He could have stopped anywhere along that 2.5 hr route.

However, he did not anticipate dealing with pumps that were locked unless one was paying with a credit card. He obviously was not someone who traveled at those times, stopping for gas, and paying cash. He couldn't anticipate what he didn't have any experience with and he didn't research it in advance. Oops. Also, he didn't, in advance, know exactly which gas station he was going to visit. He had to find one open at that time and when he really needed more gas.

He was running late after having to take care of his daughter. He was probably running about 30 min later from what he thought.

Dude has anger issues and a temper and feels entitled. And it oozed out of him and onto someone who remembered him and saw his vehicle when he erupted. Oops.

You can't plan for every contingency in a murder because there are many variables and some cannot be known.

JY is an impulsive guy, emotionally. Big Oops.

We've been debating this info for days. If you read the thread you can get a general idea of what happened (by those of us who think he's guilty).

A gas can in the SUV might look kind of suspicious. Plus it might leave some residue then you have to explain that. He might have just wanted to make sure he didn't run out... he absolutely could not let that happen at that moment. Even on the way to the meeting running out would be devastating to being prepared to go in the first place.

Thanks,

How about two 5 gallon gas cans in a big plastic tub with a cover? Would that solve your issues?

If he hadn't gone with the shoes went to charity (whether true or not) story, if I were defense I'd suggest the real killer was in the size 10's and took the HP's from the closet and made footprints to mitigate against the Franklins.

I still think it very unlikely JY had an accomplice. Have to do some more thinking on this shoe business. I still think he's responsible for both sets of prints. Of course that's in conflict with the simplest explanation that there were two people making those prints.

2 sets of prints= 2 people

Looks like the case will come down to :
a camera,
a rock,
a shirt,
and a shoe.

Is that enough?

Well... would two people be so careful about prints/etc downstairs?

-don't you find the camera unplugged, then moved, a rock placed in the door/accused admits to placing twig there, a missing shirt he was wearing when last seen on video, he doesn't return from his smoke-out on video, his size 12 shoe that matches prints missing, late for meeting, etc SLIGHTLY suspicious???

Thanks,

How about two 5 gallon gas cans in a big plastic tub with a cover? Would that solve your issues?

Maybe... hard to figure what would have been done with them after he used them or if they may have spilled during adding/putting back in car/etc

I don't think his having to stop for gas was something he saw as a problem. He was planning to pay cash. So no big deal. He could have stopped anywhere along that 2.5 hr route.

"SNIP"

JY is an impulsive guy, emotionally. Big Oops.

This is what I find confusing.

He seems like a really impulsive guy but if he did it there is a high level of planning. The gas consumption seems like an obvious area for planning.

Well... would two people be so careful about prints/etc downstairs?

-don't you find the camera unplugged, then moved, a rock placed in the door/accused admits to placing twig there, a missing shirt he was wearing when last seen on video, he doesn't return from his smoke-out on video, his size 12 shoe that matches prints missing, late for meeting, etc SLIGHTLY suspicious???

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

This is what I find confusing.

He seems like a really impulsive guy but if he did it there is a high level of planning. The gas consumption seems like an obvious area for planning.

He gave it a lot of thought. It was well planned.

They are not mutually exclusive. Someone who can be impulsive and is emotionally immature can also plan something. I mean he is able to plan his attendance at NC State games, for instance. He graduated college. He planned biz trips so he could conduct his extramarital affairs.

He's not a drooling idiot.

He knows how to adapt and make adjustments as a situation changes. Smarmy salesman who knows how to manipulate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayana2cool4school