State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-27-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
How convenient for them. Too bad JY wouldn't talk to the police and let them know that evening what was missing.

Are they claiming the items were missing after the murder? I'm assuming JY was wearing his wedding band the night of the murder.

This is a List of items that Pat Young gave to LE that were missing from the Young home.

a white and yellow gold bracelet
an egg shaped sterling jewelry box
man's platinum wedding band
a platinum 2-3 carat diamond ring
a pair of diamond earrings
a pearl necklace
$500.00 in cash in a new wallet in Jason's closet

These items still have never been recovered or accounted for.

So, I don't know how this will be addressed, maybe through PY.?

Not sure who the PI was, but if you are referring to Godwin, don't make me drag out my 75 bags of evidence dissertation! :rocker:

That guy is hired to poke holes in the state's case.

Now, I have no idea whether they did hire an investigator to actually investigate the crime rather than prepare the defense. I understood not, as JY had never demonstrated interest in that, even telling his sister via e-mail essentially it would all die down over time

Re bolded above. That is true (per the email included in one of the search warrants) however I thought it was in the context of the sister wanting him to explain himself publicly because his decision to keep quiet would impact CY negatively (if the world thought he was guilty) not in the context of investigating the crime. That's how I remember it anyway :)

How did Genevieve Cargol get involved with that imp? She is a gorgeous, seemingly smart and capable woman. Yet she too went as far as engagement and even continued to see him after the attack in the hotel room. Smart, attractive, capable women have fallen for the worst of the worst from time immortal.

^^^Exactly, boggles the mind. . . .all accomplished beautiful women, except for MM,\my hubby says she's a little hard on the eyes, lol

ps. actually the question was rhetorical, we do see this time and again, Whitney Houston comes to mind, a prime example

Why would you need to lawyer-up if you thought your wife / daughter in law died from "natural causes?" :waitasec:

JY never bothered to ask anyone HOW his wife died or where his daughter was. (that's because he already knew).

It's tough for me to see him falling over at the news. I don't doubt his family on this; I think he did it. It's why is the issue.

There's too many stories involving people falling over. JY fell over, maybe MY fell over, the grandmother fell over. I realize they live in the mountains (I was born and raised in such), so it's a lot easier to fall over there than it is in the flat part of the state :)waitasec:), but this makes me think of watching the fainting goats youtube vids: yes, they are falling over, and no it doesn't make any sense. As the G side, I think JY was ready to start acting as soon as he stepped from the truck, if not before.

Re bolded above. That is true (per the email included in one of the search warrants) however I thought it was in the context of the sister wanting him to explain himself publicly because his decision to keep quiet would impact CY negatively (if the world thought he was guilty) not in the context of investigating the crime. That's how I remember it anyway :)

I agree with you. To me it speaks to his non-intent to see the investigation move forward. That is consistent with other statements along the lines of wanting to move forward etc. So, he was not up for burning midnight oil trying to get the case solved, etc., or, imo, having an investigator or anyone else out working leads. That says some things to me that are in the nature of an opinion (in my head).

Why would you need to lawyer-up if you thought your wife / daughter in law died from "natural causes?" :waitasec:

JY never bothered to ask anyone HOW his wife died or where his daughter was. (that's because he already knew).

Re: Bolded above. That's why I think the lawyers on both sides aren't doing a good job with this point. If he truly never asked his family (even if they didn't know the answer) the PT should be pounding that home. If he did ask, the DT should be bringing out exactly what was said at the moment he was told. Assuming he murdered his wife I find it hard to believe he wouldn't go through the motions of asking the obvious questions. Even if his family is making up all the stuff about falling to his knees, etc. wouldn't they go further and proclaim all the "right" things people "need" him to say??

Another thing I learned today.

JY lived rent free for more than a year, made $150K in less than 2 yrs time...was given $40K by his sister, and yet didn't have any money to hire a lawyer for a custody hearing?

Anyone have some
94619051_125.jpg
? It's getting really deep.

Oh and will need one of these too cause something smells realllllly rotten.
gas_mask_gas_mask_icon.png

When exactly did Jason find out it was a homicide? I'm lost. His stepfather testified that when Jason arrived he smiled but then was told that Michelle was dead and JY collapsed (or whatever word he used). PY was afraid he was going into shock (hot/cold) sweats.

Did the Youngs know by this time that it was a homicide? Hard to focus 100% when at work so forgive me if I ask these questions.

It's tough for me to see him falling over at the news. I don't doubt his family on this; I think he did it. It's why is the issue.

There's too many stories involving people falling over. JY fell over, maybe MY fell over, the grandmother fell over. I realize they live in the mountains (I was born and raised in such), so it's a lot easier to fall over there than it is in the flat part of the state :)waitasec:), but this makes me think of watching the fainting goats youtube vids: yes, they are falling over, and no it doesn't make any sense. As the G side, I think JY was ready to start acting as soon as he stepped from the truck, if not before.

Interesting that both GM and PY both stated how Jason "slung his jacket over his shoulder", and then "fell plumb to the ground". But PY threw in a little more color, about how he petted Gypsy, their little black and white whatever breed it is, who was wagging its stubby little tail. A little too much detail, PY, and why do we care about your little dog with a stub tail greeting Jason? And why, in the scheme of the things occurring that day, is this what you remember?

I wonder how many fiction writers are on staff with the DT? Their little detailed embellishments are all exactly the same, and that is just downright weird. BUT, they don't remember the important things, like just who exactly called a lawyer and left a message and when? Did Pat? Heather? Was the attorney retained that night for a meeting on Monday? Or did they just leave a message on Friday night and Jason engaged the lawyer on Monday?

When the home was finally released as a crime scene, some family members came by to get things for Jason and CY, that was
in the previous trial, not sure about today.

Also, the family hired their own PI......so to say, Jason was never part of any investgation
trying to find out what happened, is wrong too.

Also, I find it difficult to believe anyone was ever disrespectful to the Fishers, or the Fishers would have said so in their testimony......

JMO

BBM

Did you watch the testimony from LF and MF? About how horribly they were treated with respect to wanting to see CY? All the gifts and cards that were sent back unopened? If that isn't disrespectful, what is?? :waitasec:

Speaking as a guy, I have come to believe the attractiveness of a woman does not relate in any way to her judgment. This was a highly useful belief to have when on the market and thinking she's way too good looking for me, but then maybe she doesn't know that!

Not to scold, but mentioning these women were attractive so how could JY get them almost seems like saying it's understandable if a woman who was not quite easy to look at went with him. Think about the cases you see, and very often the victim of serious domestic abuse is quite attractive. On the surface, it seems to make no sense, but really it has nothing to do with it of course.

Women and men of all sorts make mistakes; everybody has insecurities. These women look the way they do because that's the kind of women JY tried his best to get with. You can see in his e-mails that when they were the objects of pursuit, he could put up the front of deep attraction, deep emotion, deep caring. Once landed, they then became tiresome burdens. See Fred's post on the personality disorder.

Depending on his own issues, if he'd targeted ugly women, he'd have gotten them too.

How convenient for them. Too bad JY wouldn't talk to the police and let them know that evening what was missing.

Are they claiming the items were missing after the murder? I'm assuming JY was wearing his wedding band the night of the murder.

I was wondering about the wedding band too. I know MY's rings were taken but I don't remember hearing anything about JY's and I would assume he was wearing it as well. Anyone know?

Interesting that both GM and PY both stated how Jason "slung his jacket over his shoulder", and then "fell plumb to the ground". But PY threw in a little more color, about how he petted Gypsy, their little black and white whatever breed it is, who was wagging its stubby little tail. A little too much detail, PY, and why do we care about your little dog with a stub tail greeting Jason? And why, in the scheme of the things occurring that day, is this what you remember?

I wonder how many fiction writers are on staff with the DT? Their little detailed embellishments are all exactly the same, and that is just downright weird. BUT, they don't remember the important things, like just who exactly called a lawyer and left a message and when? Did Pat? Heather? Was the attorney retained that night for a meeting on Monday? Or did they just leave a message on Friday night and Jason engaged the lawyer on Monday?

Quite honestly I thought it was a little scripted when she opened her testimony with, "It was the best of times. It was the worst of times." Another tell is when the attorney doesn't ask a question but rather yells, "Quiet everybody. And .... ACTION!"

I don't get why a finger print on the shoe box would be of any value. Do they think the shoe salesperson wore gloves? Now if it's a bloody print that's a big deal, but I would have thought that would have been discovered long ago.

Quite honestly I thought it was a little scripted when she opened her testimony with, "It was the best of times. It was the worst of times." Another tell is when the attorney doesn't ask a question but rather yells, "Quiet everybody. And .... ACTION!"

shhh, you're giving away all our secret lawyer tricks!

When exactly did Jason find out it was a homicide? I'm lost. His stepfather testified that when Jason arrived he smiled but then was told that Michelle was dead and JY collapsed (or whatever word he used). PY was afraid he was going into shock (hot/cold) sweats.

Did the Youngs know by this time that it was a homicide? Hard to focus 100% when at work so forgive me if I ask these questions.

If I got it right, when he first arrived they reported MY's death, but they did not know the cause. At some point JY spoke with someone on the phone and either PY or HM heard him say "homicide" as in a questioning response to what the person on the phone said.

And GM said "plumb" when describing the nature of JY's fall, which is country/mountain for straight.

I don't get why a finger print on the shoe box would be of any value. Do they think the shoe salesperson wore gloves? Now if it's a bloody print that's a big deal, but I would have thought that would have been discovered long ago.

We'll have to see. I was disappointed to hear that's what it was. Unless it goes to somebody particular (and not the transvestite floating goth killer(s))or like you say has blood or other forensic value. A fingerprint in a shoebox is not exciting, a shoe in a fingerprint box would have had me plumb perked up.

Hmmm....

We went from white/red/maroon van driving Mormon Mexican maruding wifi-stealing cannibals of Lochmere

to

transvestite floating HP wearing teenage mutant ninja goth killers

Where is Batman when you need him?

I did not follow the first trial. ~There was a local case here in 2007 where a cop murdered his ex girlfriend Jessie Davis, who was 3 weeks from giving birth ~. Been shy since then to follow a case that seems similar or watch live trial. ~

PY who didn't live with MY & JY , can provide a list of items missing from their home?

My mom could list things missing from my home if need be.... Nothing wrong with that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjflow