State vs. Jason Lynn Young 03-01-12 (A.M. session: DT closing arguments)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the defense did a good job and if I were a juror would find reasonable doubt.

Who knows what a jury will do. I can see a NG or hung jury easy.

Which attorney do you think had more rapport with the jury?

I don't find the saying "hey its Jason" or however he said it that's that weird, I've done that before, so has my husband, along with ending a business call with "love you babe" so, it happens. Its the rest of the message that bothers me, overexplaining and just weirdness if leaving messages was out of the norm.

It does happen. My husband identifies himself even when I answer. He also leaves me incredibly long messages.

JMO

Not too many men's pants that don't have back pockets and I can see the outline of a wallet on the left.

JMO

Yeah, they sort of look like they have the slit type of pockets, which would be where the shirt hem is. But they definitely don't look like those jeans since the jeans look like carpenter type, with the pocket on the side of the leg. In the video picture there is no indicationof that type of pocket on those pants.

TruTV still describing the "hand to hand altercation" between murderer and MY. Stating that bedroom was scene of a big fight.

I am just amazed. Do these folks not really familiarize themselves with the actual evidence at all?

Wouldn't Cassidy have answered the phone during that morning "alibi call" if she heard Daddy's voice (if she had not been drugged and sleeping)? Did Jason call to see if she would answer and if she was ok? Was Cassidy not answering the phone the reason for his frantic calls later to Meredith and his mom?

Yes, I think CY would have answered the phone....if she had been in the house when it rang.

JMO

Wow........just wow,

Brillant defense closing !!

Dessert with lunch?

<burp>

I just finished like 3 bagels! I'm in the downward spiral portion of my trial watching. Carb loading.

TruTV still describing the "hand to hand altercation" between murderer and MY. Stating that bedroom was scene of a big fight.

I am just amazed. Do these folks not really familiarize themselves with the actual evidence at all?

no, they go with the wind ($) blowing. :what:

He called his mother first and then MM. That is what I heard reported. jmo

So going alphabetically in his phonebook? That would be

- mom
- money, michelle
- young, michelle (or)
- wife

but madeleine.....I found the chocolate buffet just for you!!!:innocent:

I know one thing about Bryan Collins, there is no way he will be voted in as a Superior Court Judge. In my book, anyone that can so passionately support a cold blooded murderer can't be impartial enough to sit on the bench and decide justice.

http://bryancollinsforjudge.com/

My WIFI went out again. Is the DT finished?

Yep - I think that is really the clincher - "Hi - It's Jason..." - no one says their own name to their spouse...it's just not right.

My husband is a weird sort. Love him to death, but when he leaves me a voicemail, he says "Hey, it's ____, it's 1:25 on Thursday afternoon." before he starts his message. When I talk to him directly, he doesn't introduce himself, but nevertheless, that's how he starts every voicemail. :waitasec:

I agree Cammy.... That closing sealed the deal for me.... Don't even know if I will listen to the state..

I do think they both did a great job but I am also openminded to hearing the Prosecutors too.

I think they too will give a great closing.

He called his mother first and then MM. That is what I heard reported. jmo

The first call he made Nov. 3 was to his mother at 7:40 a.m., near Wytheville, Va., a small town a 30- to 40-minute drive from the hotel in Hillsville.

My husband is a weird sort. Love him to death, but when he leaves me a voicemail, he says "Hey, it's ____, it's 1:25 on Thursday afternoon." before he starts his message. When I talk to him directly, he doesn't introduce himself, but nevertheless, that's how he starts every voicemail. :waitasec:

I know some of my friends' husbands who does that! I laugh if I am with one of my friends when they check their voice mail when their hubby has left them a message. lol

IMO

We all do this differently and most of the time it is just habit. I have almost told total strangers I love them when saying good bye out of habit. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti